ThirdRailForum

• July 19, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>  (Read 4082 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »

Look at this mother fucker typing so desperate, hes filling up yet another post with moar useless drivel to try and “project” himself to be something other then he truly is, yet another random tard.

Psychological projection? Bitch made mark plz, your like an old school single wheel projector trying so hard to find anything to lame with that ive done nothing but make the proverbial hand puppets at every single, desperate(that word again) attempt.

The only thing thats honest about your self description is the psycho part. I have you rummaging thru my Bms facebook. Thats how desperate you are. Which is funny considering I havent looked at her fb in years. Years, I tell you. You, some idiot on a message board, knows more about the social media comings and goings of my BM then her ex husband. Let that sink in, stalker. Let that sink in real good. Lets just show this forum just how pathetic you are in trying to harassment flame and ill just let those same ppl know just how much of a sad sack of idiot you are using your own posts against you.

You need this shit. I obviously dont. You need to “win” no matter the cost of your fucking pride or perception on a flame board and your still coming up short. Wait, didnt you say something about “i gotta cover up my tracks, blah”? This shits that serious to you?

See, and thats not a projection, thats the gods honest truth. Your a fucking sad excuse of a human being, who is trying to be Evil Blood without the whole intelligence thing attached to it. EB used PI to flame, you use PI just for the sake of using PI. Your not even a flamer, as proven here by the charbroiled grill marks ive been cheffing all over your e-rep. See, you can grill spam, kiddies. Ive pushed your shit back so far I have all you cretins superman diving into each others open fucking legs face first. I would tell you to try harder but the reality is, this is the best you got and your getting got over it. You made a fucking gif using MSPaint that ran too fast, and the writing looks like a fucking neanderthal wrote. You cant even read it too good, you know that, right? It looks like hieroglyphics. A grown ass fucking man using mspaint to write when that same grown ass man obviously cant write with a mouse. And you posted it?

Oh yeah, you dont know who TOEFACTOR is, right?
http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=jmhtdrndgngm9lrl1d187jnjc1&topic=12075.20
Pickles-unoriginal concept, ripped off Toefactor -minus the comedic textualization 

Lie much? How many straight up lies have you been caught up in so far in what, three days? Iam crushing you on all this, you know that, right?

And the funny thing is? I havent even started.(chuckles)

Kiss the ring, boy

Translation of the above gobbledygook

You silly bitch, I gave you the literal definitions and you're still struggling to contextually justify your 9th grade drop out blather?

Stick to the pickles pre writes and comics, these back to back rambling rants, just substantiate that you're an undereducated clod whose command of syntax is in short (pun intended) supply.

Iam actually beginning to feel sorry for raping the mojo right out of you Kevin. You used to be entertaining, now you're just a sad little man, who wears an apron with his name embroidered on it and who takes out retraining orders on women.  :lolatu:

Tell us, did she make you fear for your life?

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2017, 08:49:42 AM »

I think this might be the one that will kill johnny sdork

there's no way he'll pass on a chance of seeing feral's turning eye

There are no dicks to eat in this thread....no piss to drink....why are you here, Brazilian cuck?  Step your ass outta here and let the non-third world people do their thing.  Btw, you should get that Zika cranium fixed. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2017, 11:27:41 AM »

Just perfect...I denounce PI and poofer goes straight for PI.  Classic poofer move...that and the nonsensical carpetbombing. 

But enough about me and let's talk about you...

Got ran out flametown  by a noobie. CHECK!

You look like a gay David Spade with Down's syndrome...you look like you smell like pee. CHECK!

You let one of your autistic kids ink your tattoos. CHECKMATE, FAGGOT!

COINSTAR!  COINSTAR!!

But I gotta give you props about your girl.  When you landed her...dude...you were hitting waaaaay above your weight.  No really...what is she?  Like a buck eighty?  She's a cross between flea and Gorilla Monsoon.  Some would say that's redundant but I digress...don't hate the playa,

hate the game.

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2017, 11:52:47 AM »

Poor Jiggys just mad I outted him for going to tranny gif forums. Sorry, bruh.

Stand next to the curly fries and salt dem up, son.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2017, 12:06:56 PM »

You forgot the gay david spade with autistic tattoos lames.

COINSTAR!

You’re wrong, faggot.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »

Who wants to wager that this rat faced little fucker is going to wait til the last minute to post pickles comics, then have his dad drive him to work?

:lolatu:

What kind of faggot takes an order of protection out on a woman?

Like, what did she do that scared you so much Kevin? Did she threaten to have the Mexicans come and kidnap you and feed you to the pigs?

Tell us, we won't point and laugh, I promise.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »

We won't point and laugh but pics will be taken...

COINSTAR!

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2017, 01:03:49 PM »

Meanwhile in Gary, IN we have Pickle's reaction...

You’re wrong, faggot.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2017, 01:28:52 PM »

Did you ever think that your special someone pissed on newspapers and shit in corners of your home?

I did!! And let me tell you, I have never found my life to be more complete and pleasureable. By purchasing my product, you will see just why all the poodles in town call me Milkbone.
Introducing- Phrost- Bytes Dog Rape Kit.

Take out that female women trash and get yourself a real bitch
“YOU WILL LOVE ME HONEYPOT!!! LIKE THE LAST HONEYPOT!!!

Being in a relationship with a dog not only makes you a unique person, but its also a fantastic conversation starter.
“I JUST FUCKED MY DOG!!”

Dont believe me? Just listen to what these amazing people have to say;

This is one of the reasons this human being lives in the back woods instead of town. Hes not allowed around dog walk parks, veterinarian offices, or pet cemeteries.

BEnzo- I never knew I could be so popular with anybody quite like this. I even threw out my old Godfather VHS tapes, even. Forget a fanook, fuck a woof woof

So what are you waiting for? Operators are standing by

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2017, 02:52:07 PM »

There it is folks...Poofer has hit the wall.  All the prewrites are all used up, except the pickles toons.  This nutscrape is runnining on fumes.  I figured his stamina would be better since he banged out all those kids from a BMW...big Mexican women. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »

There it is folks...Poofer has hit the wall.  All the prewrites are all used up, except the pickles toons.  This nutscrape is runnining on fumes.  I figured his stamina would be better since he banged out all those kids from a BMW...big Mexican women.

Cmon, we can't expect too much from lil Kevin, he doesn't even have a GED. The poor bastard gets beat down by Mexican women so badly, he has to have restraining orders on them.

Look at him spinning on his hamster wheel with the ineffectual turd posts. Embarrassing.

Kevin doesn't even have a drivers license. Can you imagine a 45 year old man having to ask his mom and dad to drive him to work? He's a bigger loser than cunT. That must be why he is fat Felicias champion.   :lol:

He better hope pickles delivers the goods with those comics.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2017, 05:38:23 PM »

Who wants to wager that this rat faced little fucker is going to wait til the last minute to post pickles comics, then have his dad drive him to work?
Look whos typing all mad. (giggles)

Whats the matter? Has it finally hit you that your a fucking joke here, thats being shown on open forum just how much of a joke you are, joke? Its gotta crush you that ive broken your spirit, huh? I bet it does. This shits eating away at you so bad your camping in this thread like one of Cuck-tards little romantic get aways in the mountains. This shit has to sting. Ive turned you into a bigger laughing stock then you were before and that really isnt saying much considering all ive done is point out just how fucking pathetic you are. Your my own personal little gimp now. You finally have status, chump.
What kind of faggot takes an order of protection out on a woman?
Hmmm....
Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, Usher, keanu  reeves, jeff goldblum, brad pitt,
 shia labeouf, Anderson Silva, Terrance Howard, shall I keep going?

But, the good news is, I wouldnt call any of those guys “faggots”, just smart men looking out for their best interests. See how that works, Failure?  When somebody has something good going, hey, kind of like how im using three ubertards here in this thread as my own(ed) personal ping pong balls, you push the bullshit aside.

But, I dont blame you for trying so hard, fighting thru those big, bitter tears. Its gotta be a, pardon the pun, crying shame that after this, everybody is gonna see you in a much, much lower light then before. The poor little guy who has spent his own time searching endlessly thru the internet looking for things to use on a flame board has just been laughed, pretty much off this forum.

Tell me, why u not post so much any more? Why that embarassingly high in such a short time span  count suddenly slow down to a tiny crawl?

Wait, is it because I made fun of your little gif? Sorry, it sucked. Iam sure you spent a few hours trying to master the incredibly hard Mspaint and all, but it was shit.

Tell us, we won't point and laugh, I promise.
Thats ok, everybody reading this so far is pointing and laughing at you. Its the cool ppl club, you dont fit in.

wait, since I hardly even read you lets go over a couple things from an earlier post;

Translation
I used “tard translator in a nuke against Cuck-Dogger
You silly bitch, I gave you the literal definitions and you're still struggling to contextually justify your 9th grade drop out blather?
And I gave you the flametowne definition you stupid fucking n00b. Learn the fucking game before you start to play it because anybody would tell you who has is one thing;

Dont have a match with Poofer.
Stick to the pickles pre writes and comics,
Pre-writes? Ive heard this from my first ever title match against Brimstone Jack. I gave the guy a legit stroke and had him running to a hospital. He bailed out after two days.

And even then, he was more of a challenge. You, dummy, are so green at this shit your like a virgin who just got fucked raw by yours truly, and honestly, it feels good, man. I have you bleeding everywhere and still forcing you to mop up your mess when iam done. Your petrified ass looks down at the monitor now every time I post because your ashamed. Your too fucking emo, Cant, your gonna have a hard ass time posting here at this place because getting your skull cracked easily by me isnt something you really want on your resume. Well, ive beaten the best, Evil Blood, BumSpud, shit, Flea offered up a better attack then you.

You gotta live with that shit.
these back to back rambling rants, just substantiate that you're an undereducated clod whose command of syntax is in short (pun intended) supply.
And your digging thru social media, buying instant checkmate, using “advanced image reversers”rummaging thru whatever history of this game makes you look like a pathetic fool. Ramblings? Idiot, its called flaming. Try it sometime, your really bad at it and from the looks of it you have no hope of getting better at it. You ate too many paint shavings and have such a strong autistic flair its a wonder you can turn on a faucet. Actually, do you even have arms? Or are you using a voice to text program and just yelling this shit out in an empty room?
Iam actually beginning to feel sorry
Already used this. Your stealing more shit here in this thread while iam doing nothing but stealing your fucking e-rep.

Fair trade?
Cmon, we can't expect too much from lil Kevin, he doesn't even have a GED.
Kevin doesn't even have a drivers license.
I dont, huh?

(pulls up a chair yet again) Tell me what else I dont have. Paint me a picture.....
Look at him spinning on his hamster wheel with the ineffectual turd posts. Embarrassing.
If it wasnt effective, you wouldnt respond.

I dropped another nuke at the DoG Fucker and your here spazzing the fuck out.

Here, lets be completely honest.

You have become this forums new Caskur with the exception she can actually work PS. You are a spamming fucktard who posts nothing of merit, like Caskur, and your on this board every second until I started paint brushing your pride. Thats the truth. Bra1n needs a village idiot he can count on to keep this place worth paying for. Thats your only value. You have what, 5K posts in how long? A ear or two? Thats incredible. You have proven just how much of a zero you are. Congrats. You call Rowan a loser, yet, Rowan doesnt even give a fuck what you think, and actually, nobody else does, either.

Just like Caskur. A loser, by flametowne definition, is somebody who is constantly online, clicking refresh, and posting nothing of relevance. Look at your post history, chump, you cant tell the difference between anything you bleat out like a donkey punched mule and a Caskur cooking thread.

And even thinking about it still, you go back and fourth over who outted PI, you or Caskur. Me thinks even you cant differenciate between the two.

Hi, Caskur. Hows Kurt. (chuckles)

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2017, 05:49:33 PM »

Did somebody say comics?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2017, 06:15:21 PM »

You need to spend less time scrollbombing and more time operating that Tilt-a-Whirl.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2017, 07:16:22 PM »

Panic player? (Imagines you hitting that "Log Off" button for the last time over a year ago  :crap:) The only time you make me want to panic is when you take your shirt off and sport those nasty green ink tattoos. They're harder on my eyes than looking at the fucking partial eclipse without glasses.

Player, your lame attempts at refuting shit and desperately scraping for something to flame me about is truly and obviously tired and labored. You're getting repetitive and you sound oh, so desperate.  :sad:

What do you got playa? My Dogs, My guns, My expensive toys, and Air Threats of the fucking FBI'z (to get me scarded  :confused:) And you spin just like a fidget spinner you mooched off of one of your hog, desperate female regulars. Why don't you have her put that Fidget spinner up in your bleeding ass and spin it to tickle your prostate. Maybe then you'll stop thumping your bird chest..

Everyone reads through to the mad, pissed-off fucking punk that got ran out of here a year ago, mid-match and vanished for a YEAR. It just oozes out of your words kinda like that cum oozes out of your ass when Pickles pulls out. Oh, you mad playa, you mad brah, you simply can't hide it. :lolatu:

And you're right: We've Already Gone Through This Shit....And I clearly pointed out your fucking butt hurt punk behavior that you got laughed out of this whole fucking forum by everyone. Just accept the truth. Do you really think everyone's memory is that bad? You vanished quicker than David Blaine.

Really player, give everyone's common sense a well needed break with you claiming that just happens to be the time that you go dark ("like you do alllll the time"). Out like a light. Suuuure, you do it all the time. Riiiiight.  How convenient. You think people actually believe that bullshit you're quacking you fucking rat faced moron? Please, just stop defending yourself along that silly line of logic....you'd do better trying to convince everyone that you were in an accident and in a coma all that time. :blahblah: Please player: Stop it. Nobody is buying it.

This is what you look like spinning your drivel, fool:

No Lifer? Wha Player? You mean like you not having a life by lurking TRF daily for a year, but too scared to log in? Like that? Christ, you should have accumulated a years worth of pre-writes to just c & p by now.

And your sorry ass can't even make your own chops?  :lolatu:....every one that you did post, especially the first two, are shitty as fuck.  :tard: Try harder.

You don't know what a "Honey Pot" is player? It's nothing sexual, or a dog's name; it's an internet trap used on websites to divert malicious entry. Fuck, you're dumb as a box of hammers. Go get your GED already or something, you're tedious and tiring.

You want me to post up proofz of my dog's vet bills and heart worm medication? What? Did I read that right? :lolatu: I spend more on my dogs than you do on your Obamacare with a $68K deductible. And no teef coverage.

All I read in every single one of your posts is a bleating insecure fool chest thumping, desperately trying to recover from an Extinction Level Event, and all that remains of your pathetic denture wearing ass is clearly evident to archaeologists at the K-T boundary. That flame induced Nuclear Winter happened about a year ago for you. And now that fat pig flea has made herself a shit site and you have a new home to post in: Of which, she is literally now begging for any activity to try and be relevant at this game:

Topic: Am I gonna have to start posting naked selfies...  (Read 7 times)
The Countess
Fucking Savage
Administrator
Patron

#Bellissima
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Am I gonna have to start posting naked selfies...
« on: Today at 07:26:26 AM »
"To get shit poppin here"

And you're the Headliner Star over there player! Bwahahahahah!

But what is really hilarious is that you actually thinks it's now safe to pop your fucking silly fool head up in TRF ...as if everyone's memory got wiped by a Men In Black Agent.... :lolatu:

You're reduced to a fucking Whack-A-Player game now. Stick your head up some more and think it's safe (like flea has lured you into) and your skull is gonna get whacked back down, fool. In short order.

Gonna go on and on again about my expensive hobby of model airplanes?

You say you want to know more about my rich man's toys? Sure brah, I'll indulge you with some specifics....

Here's a link to my latest $602 hand made (work of art) purchase. Just the airframe, no electronics...that'll be about another $700 more. And I haven't even gotten to my collection of gas helicopters...which I have 3x as much money wrapped up into. .....And you gotta schmooze a patron into buying you a fidget spinner to get you some entertainment. :lolatu: I fly model planes worth more than your fucking hoopty car (assuming you even have one) Player. Unless, of course you get your pops to give you a ride to work. BTW, How many DUI's you had player? 2, 3? Prolly got no car, and no license, truth be known.

http://www.kennedycomposites.com/blaster35.htm

And the thing is about these DLG (Discus Launch Gliders) gliders is that there is a very steep, unforgiving learning curve to eventually master control of them. So basically, even an experienced veteran pilot is gonna trash at least 3 or 4  of them just to get proficient at controlling them reliably. See Player, I got more money in model airplane trash than you do in your dental school discount dentures.

Now lets get to you being a PBS....Professional Beverage Server. You been doing that job for how many years player? Whaaaa? Usually a bar tending job is for working college students to get some extra cash to put them though school, and then onto bigger an better things....like a real career. Bar tending is NOT a fucking lifetime career as you've decidedly made it.

Tell me, King Martini, how you gonna mix drinks behind the bar with one hand steadying your old ass on a fucking walker, shaking with Alzheimer's? You'll assuredly squirt everyone bellied up in front of the bar  with seltzer water and run them off the place. Your days of tapping kegs will soon be over...have to summon the younger help to handle it for ya. :lolatu:

Now onto my guns. Another thing which you cannot afford after that child support comes out of your server's check.

And whats up with the Deliverance outfit? Did Walmart have a roll back or something, because for claiming you have all this money for doggie bills you sure as fuck dress like you shop at a 24/7 truck stop

I was out in my property working that day and had shit clothes on. You know, the luxury mountain cabin that I own free and clear. Unlike a failure like you who surely fucking RENTS like a fucking looser. No bank gonna finance you a house on that weak bartender career you got. You pay rent...either to a landlord or your pops in the trailer park. But do keep posting up those pics of you with those $800 necklaces in which you try to tout your wealth. :hand: CreditKarma.com is your friend Player. Work on it. Just like in the commercials.

How much property you got on bank at Rent-A-Center Player? They prolly got your phone for sure. Make them weekly payments or they'll come by your work to collect bitch. But you got no shame left in your life at this point. :lolatu:

Now I want to talk about your fucking horrific tats:

I mean fuck, the intake guards at Auschwitz did a neater job of numbering the fucking Jews. Your shit is fucked up player. Bad.

How did you get that shitty ass tat bruh? It looks like you must've passed out and your supposed brah who had an epileptic seizure and Alzheimer's, jammed that shit on your fucking chest bro. WTF?

Post up all the tip jar propaganda spread you want, cuz that totally fucked-up tat is direct evidence to you being sooooo fucking broke-ass that you can't even afford to get it covered. With anything. Even a tat of a fucking squirrel with bucked teeth. Anything,but what you got perma-engraved on your fucking CHEST. You fucking fool. :lolatu:

And you brag about all the young pussy you get as a benefit of your blue collar server position?  :lolatu:

If you do get a fat hog drunk to go home with you, I'm sure her pussy dries up quicker than the Mojave desert as soon as she gets a look at that nasty "Player" tattoo scribed on your fucking chest while you're trying to get past that FUPA and get your little dick in there missionary style where that fucked-up tat is planted right in her fucking face to make her say WTF?! :lolatu: Can you say natural female  lubricant killer?

And You prolly don't use any fucking rubbers. That's why you got Teh Fucking Wartz and your junk is all jacked-up with a break-out when you have a flare-up. But those drunk hogs don't care player.

(click to show/hide)

Now I'm gonna trample onto your fucking UGLY ass Baby Momma:

I've seen her pic clearly...and I gotta say, she is one UGLY motherfucking greasy ass beaner. Is that all you could pull for a baby-momma player? That ugly fucking bitch could make a freight train take a dirt road. You prolly had to use a penis pump just to get hard for her nasty ass. Do better player. Do better.

But you thoroughly fucked that nasty hairy -mustache having shit and had lots of babies, of which you simply can't afford. You got an 18 year sentence of garnishments for your weak loads of cum. So come on Player, she got your check garnished by the courts. You ain't got no custody of your fucking kids like you profess, you silly liar. Nobody is buying that shit. We all know that family courts decide custody historically with the Baby-momma 99% of the fucking time. Really Player, who do you think you're fooling? Flea? And the rejects at her lame forum? Bwaahahahahha.

To conclude my beat down:

You see those floating black spots dancing around in your vision Player? Well that's me textually choking you the fuck out.

Don't fight it Player, just let it come natural son. It'll only take about 15 or 20 seconds til you loose consciousness. So don't you worry, I got chu brah.

Now, when you go limp here's what I'mm gonna do to you:

First I'm gonna roll you on your back and prop your fucking misshapen head up with a football tee.

Next I'ma put my cleats on and then I'm gonna run and punt kick your fucking dentures at least 10 or 12 trailers away from yours, through a fucking kitchen window and right into the greasy frying pan of some trailer park nigger frying up some fucking nasty pickled pig's feet.

You'll be out cold (as my only mercy extended to you) and you won't feel a thing, trust me.

Next, I'm gonna rip up your shirt up and jump on your white-ass sunken 5.3"  bird chest with a fucking jailhouse tattoo gun and proceed to go to work on your choked-the-fuck-out sorry ass with some more nasty, and fucked-up ink.

Sorry, But I don't draw so well and this is the best I could do, to cover that SHIT on your chest:

Anyone will agree that it's by far an improvement, even with my novice tatt skills (I followed a Youtube tutorial). You will thank me when you come to.

Right about now, you're probably ready for a ciggy eh, player?

Well you just puff those Newports on up bro. Pollute those lungs with tar and nicotine and get Teh COPD. You'll be on oxygen, inhalers and nebulizers in no time at your age.  :lolatu:

By the way, what's them Newports hitting you up  for in ChiCongo with all those state and local sin taxes? $8-$10 bucks/pack? Expensive addiction player. I'm sure you get not only your own smoke but all the 2nd hand smoke you are required to inhale within a goddamned bar during your shift.

And you wanna bring up my mountain backpacking expeditions? First of all, my high-end backpacking gear costs more than your fucking FEMA trailer. Another luxury of someone who's got the expendable income to spend on shit like that.

I can hump 60+ lbs of gear uphill for 15 miles for a 5 day excursion in the mountains, while you're choking the fuck out at about 1/2 mile in and spitting up more phlegm than a fucking AIDS patient.

Get a grip Player. Just look at you proudly sporting those cancer cigs like some modern day James Dean wannabe.  :lolatu:

So you just keep on pretending player. Keep it real Nigger. Serve up those beers....mind the head on 'em....

You just got your sorry ass Nuked out of existence and relevance in FT. Go lick your wounds son.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2017, 08:03:24 PM »

I figured out why poof always shoots selfies at that angle.   He's so short, he's got no choice but to point the camera down. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2017, 10:00:06 PM »

He better hope pickles delivers the goods with those comics.

Trust me Ant, Pickles' comics are not forthcoming from this loser.

Player has borrowed waaaaay to much fucking money from successful Pickles and not paid it back (no surprise), so Picks just about had enough of him by now.

See, Pickles really isn't a bad guy at all. He has a nice stable family, a kid, and a great job which he worked hard for. It just so happens that unfortunately he let his weight get out of control, which is common amongst middle aged men, and some pics of him got outed in that callout. So be it.

Even with this, Pickles has more talent than player ever dreamed of. He is more successful in life than player could ever become, even if all the doors were to opened to him beforehand.

I heard that Picks felt sorry for him and pulled some strings to give him a job in his plant and on his first day, fucking player showed up late,  drunk, with his shirt open showing his nasty "Player" tatt about, and he got on the plant's PA system and called Pickles a fat motherfucker throughout the entire plant.

Nice, huh? And Player was sleeping at Pickles' crib on an AeoroBed in his garage with a space heater and a cooler.

Even had a ride to work every day with Pickles' nice SUV.

But this low life MF Poofer just shit on his blood Pickles all around, he got drunk and tried to fuck his wife, and jacked off all over his fucking house plants. Picks kid saw that shit too....real baaad.

Pickles finally had no choice and threw him out on the street....with his soft pack of crumpled Newports, his Walmart backpack filled with his earthly belongings, and a fucking toof brush. To brush his single toof.

Player managed to hitch himself (undoubtedly giving up some of that asshole) back home to Red Robin and begged for his Keg tapping Job back.

Since his BM knows he won't willingly pay for his kids, the courts slapped him with some serious chiyle support wage garnishments and currently he is broke AF every paycheck. The best he can do to squirrel away some cash for himself is to pocket some tip money under the table, and with that he buys his $800 neck chains and his other assorted low budget player bling. Which he boasts about on his FB. Loser.

Hand-to-Mouth player, you know what that's ALL about dontcha? That's how you live.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »

Trust me Ant, Pickles' comics are not forthcoming from this loser.

Player has borrowed waaaaay to much fucking money from successful Pickles and not paid it back (no surprise), so Picks just about had enough of him by now.

See, Pickles really isn't a bad guy at all. He has a nice stable family, a kid, and a great job which he worked hard for. It just so happens that unfortunately he let his weight get out of control, which is common amongst middle aged men, and some pics of him got outed in that callout. So be it.

Even with this, Pickles has more talent than player ever dreamed of. He is more successful in life than player could ever become, even if all the doors were to opened to him beforehand.

I heard that Picks felt sorry for him and pulled some strings to give him a job in his plant and on his first day, fucking player showed up late,  drunk, with his shirt open showing his nasty "Player" tatt about, and he got on the plant's PA system and called Pickles a fat motherfucker throughout the entire plant.

Nice, huh? And Player was sleeping at Pickles' crib on an AeoroBed in his garage with a space heater and a cooler.

Even had a ride to work every day with Pickles' nice SUV.

But this low life MF Poofer just shit on his blood Pickles all around, he got drunk and tried to fuck his wife, and jacked off all over his fucking house plants. Picks kid saw that shit too....real baaad.

Pickles finally had no choice and threw him out on the street....with his soft pack of crumpled Newports, his Walmart backpack filled with his earthly belongings, and a fucking toof brush. To brush his single toof.

Player managed to hitch himself (undoubtedly giving up some of that asshole) back home to Red Robin and begged for his Keg tapping Job back.

Since his BM knows he won't willingly pay for his kids, the courts slapped him with some serious chiyle support wage garnishments and currently he is broke AF every paycheck. The best he can do to squirrel away some cash for himself is to pocket some tip money under the table, and with that he buys his $800 neck chains and his other assorted low budget player bling. Which he boasts about on his FB. Loser.

Hand-to-Mouth player, you know what that's ALL about dontcha? That's how you live.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're killing it PB. Now Kevin is going to have to put a restraining order out on you too! Better wipe his balls off your boot before you walk on the carpet, his shit is like cockroaches. You don't want to wake up and have a thousand little Mexicans looking in your cupboards for something to eat because all their father can afford to feed them is cup o'noodles.

Did you see that broken bitch tryin to figure out how we got his details?  :lol:

Child please, Kevin. For someone who claims to have 3k haxzoars at his disposal, you really are clueless. I went right to the source for the facts, that's why your ass is beating himself about the head trying to figure it all out  :lolatu:

Be careful how you treat the bitches dummy, they love to spill the beans on pieces of shit like you.

COINSTAR!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.644 seconds with 36 queries.