dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>  (Read 4688 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2017, 10:17:31 PM »

Silence of the Spams...

Caskur:  it puts the lotion on the skin.

Poofer:  can you throw me some chops and give Pickles a call...tell him to hurry up on the comics?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2017, 10:45:33 PM »

I figured out why poof always shoots selfies at that angle.   He's so short, he's got no choice but to point the camera down.

You notice how lil Kevin does that butthole face selfie like big Felicia? That's because they both got racked up grills.  :lol:

Anyway...

What does a 45 year old, grown assed man have to do to wind up wearing dentures?

Seriously.

Did you just not brush Kev?

Was it the cavity creeps? You didn't know that they make holes in teef?

Are you really a meth head, like your exes say?

Was it smoking all those cancer sticks, like a moron?

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2017, 10:54:14 PM »

Nigga got gingivitis....his gums are prolly black as Bernie Mac's.  No really...I mean like dead Bernie Mac. 
You recognize the sink?

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2017, 11:08:27 PM »

Pickles got that faggoty falsetto lisp because he has a speech impediment. Kevin sounds like he's slurring his words because he's got a toothless mush mouth. Their parents must be so proud.

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2017, 11:10:47 PM »

From the busy desk of  King Poofer, Flametowne Phyciatrist 

Subject- Phrost-Byte

Subject has shown a high pertinacity of fragile emotion, homosexual over tones, complete aloof in prose and perception, a need to feel welcomed and belonging, and is absolve of is very own actions.
I must tread lightly only because subject will indeed in all likelihood become upset with anything but its own interpretation of good. He is that simple minded Possible rape victim.

Panic player?

Subject comes to grip with reality with a question. Subject then sees his own three straight posts on previous page without a response, then answers own question.
(Imagines you hitting that "Log Off" button for the last time over a year ago

Subject confirms he thinks about other men.
The only time you make me want to panic is when you take your shirt off and sport those nasty green ink tattoos.

Subject confirms he has studied photos of other men.
harder on my eyes than looking at the fucking partial eclipse without glasses.

Subject confirms he has read up at PO on the Poofer/Brent match and uses Poofer flame almost word for word.
Player, your lame attempts at refuting shit and desperately scraping for something to flame me about is truly and obviously tired and labored.

Subject gets upset, shows first signs of frustration during session.
You're getting repetitive and you sound oh, so desperate.

Subject in denial. Subject refuses to accept reality.
What do you got playa?

Subject seems confused. Subject has been ridiculed so much he is asking for more ridicule.
My Dogs, My guns, My expensive toys, and Air Threats of the fucking FBI'z (to get me scarded

Subject starts breaking mentally. Doctor requests secretary to bring in mop and bucket.
And you spin just like a fidget spinner you mooched off of one of your hog, desperate female regulars. Why don't you have her put that Fidget spinner up in your bleeding ass and spin it to tickle your prostate. Maybe then you'll stop thumping your bird chest..

Subject confirms again his stealing of Poofers material using “fidget spinner” repeatedly. Doctor confirms that many read his material.
Everyone reads through to the mad, pissed-off fucking punk that got ran out of here a year ago, mid-match and vanished for a YEAR. It just oozes out of your words kinda like that cum oozes out of your ass when Pickles pulls out. Oh, you mad playa, you mad brah, you simply can't hide it.

Subject repeats himself yet again. Subject then goes into angry tirade. Subject places thumb in mouth after describing homosexual intercourse.
And you're right: We've Already Gone Through This Shit

Subject comes to grips with reality-progress
...And I clearly pointed out your fucking butt hurt punk behavior that you got laughed out of this whole fucking forum by everyone. Just accept the truth. Do you really think everyone's memory is that bad? You vanished quicker than David Blaine.

Subject again posts up translucent blather. Doctor reminds subject he has repeatedly asked doctor to come back. Subject tears up in left eye. Doctor provides subject pudding cup. Subject happily takes pudding cup. Doctor refuses to give him silverware. Subject eats pudding with finger. Chocolate.
Really player, give everyone's common sense a well needed break with you claiming that just happens to be the time that you go dark ("like you do alllll the time"). Out like a light. Suuuure, you do it all the time. Riiiiight.  How convenient. You think people actually believe that bullshit you're quacking you fucking rat faced moron? Please, just stop defending yourself along that silly line of logic....you'd do better trying to convince everyone that you were in an accident and in a coma all that time. :blahblah: Please player: Stop it. Nobody is buying it.

Doctor again points to post count and time spent on website. Subject asks for more pudding.
This is what you look like spinning your drivel, fool:

Doctor notices subjects fasination with “fidget spinner” Doctor writes prescription to Hot Topic
One fidget Spinner- keep subject away from adult toy isle. Subject has issue with putting things in own body.
No Lifer? Wha Player? You mean like you not having a life by lurking TRF daily for a year, but too scared to log in? Like that? Christ, you should have accumulated a years worth of pre-writes to just c & p by now.

Subject shows delusion in reply. Doctor locks medication cabinet.
And your sorry ass can't even make your own chops?  :lolatu:....every one that you did post, especially the first two, are shitty as fuck.  :tard: Try harder.

Subject has hard time understanding truth. Doctor then assures subject that he is making own “chops” then points out subjects horrible attempts at photo manipulation. Doctor unprofessionally giggles into hand.
You don't know what a "Honey Pot" is player? It's nothing sexual, or a dog's name; it's an internet trap used on websites to divert malicious entry. Fuck, you're dumb as a box of hammers. Go get your GED already or something, you're tedious and tiring.

Subject spins his sexual attraction to animals into something creative. Doctor presses subject over “honeypot” Subject wets couch.
You want me to post up proofz of my dog's vet bills and heart worm medication? What? Did I read that right? :lolatu: I spend more on my dogs than you do on your Obamacare with a $68K deductible. And no teef coverage.

Subject gets angry. Doctor again tells subject to post proof so doctor can been owned. Subject rolls up shirt sleeve and starts picking at freshly scabbed arms cuts.

All I read in every single one of your posts is a bleating insecure fool chest thumping, desperately trying to recover from an Extinction Level Event, and all that remains of your pathetic denture wearing ass is clearly evident to archaeologists at the K-T boundary. That flame induced Nuclear Winter happened about a year ago for you. And now that fat pig flea has made herself a shit site and you have a new home to post in: Of which, she is literally now begging for any activity to try and be relevant at this game:

Doctor reminds subject that doctor is posting here, subject gulps down deep.
Am I gonna have to start posting naked selfies...
« on: Today at 07:26:26 AM »
"To get shit poppin here"

And you're the Headliner Star over there player! Bwahahahahah!

Doctor reminds subject doctor has been here for the last few days. Doctor also lets subject know the “laughing” reply is a sign of being upset.
But what is really hilarious is that you actually thinks it's now safe to pop your fucking silly fool head up in TRF ...as if everyone's memory got wiped by a Men In Black Agent

Subject still refuses to grasp doctor has been asked repeatedly to come back by subject. Doctor also points out that subject didnt start posting in match thread until it was “assumed” doctor wasnt going to post in match.
You're reduced to a fucking Whack-A-Player game now. Stick your head up some more and think it's safe (like flea has lured you into) and your skull is gonna get whacked back down, fool. In short order.

Doctor has been waiting for subject to “ whack his skull” Doctor yawns and looks for fidget spinner.
Gonna go on and on again about my expensive hobby of model airplanes?

Subjects eyes light up like a homosexual at a free naked Heimlich maneuver demonstration. Doctor notices this and presses on, gently.
You say you want to know more about my rich man's toys? Sure brah, I'll indulge you with some specifics....

Doctor refuses to tell subject that a “rich mans toy” is still...a toy.
Here's a link to my latest $602 hand made (work of art) purchase. Just the airframe, no electronics...that'll be about another $700 more. And I haven't even gotten to my collection of gas helicopters...which I have 3x as much money wrapped up into. .....And you gotta schmooze a patron into buying you a fidget spinner to get you some entertainment. :lolatu: I fly model planes worth more than your fucking hoopty car (assuming you even have one) Player. Unless, of course you get your pops to give you a ride to work. BTW, How many DUI's you had player? 2, 3? Prolly got no car, and no license, truth be known.

Doctor still isnt convinced Subject has talked enough about his childrens toys. Doctor wants even more information.

And the thing is about these DLG (Discus Launch Gliders) gliders is that there is a very steep, unforgiving learning curve to eventually master control of them. So basically, even an experienced veteran pilot is gonna trash at least 3 or 4  of them just to get proficient at controlling them reliably. See Player, I got more money in model airplane trash than you do in your dental school discount dentures.

Subject still doesnt understand that doctor is making fun of him.
Now lets get to you being a PBS....Professional Beverage Server. You been doing that job for how many years player? Whaaaa? Usually a bar tending job is for working college students to get some extra cash to put them though school, and then onto bigger an better things....like a real career. Bar tending is NOT a fucking lifetime career as you've decidedly made it.

Subject has no comprehension of just how lucrative being a bartender really is, financially and socially. Doctor smirks.
Tell me, King Martini, how you gonna mix drinks behind the bar with one hand steadying your old ass on a fucking walker, shaking with Alzheimer's? You'll assuredly squirt everyone bellied up in front of the bar  with seltzer water and run them off the place. Your days of tapping kegs will soon be over...have to summon the younger help to handle it for ya.

Subject has no idea how the service industry works. Doctor flips page and starts drawing pictures of fidget spinners.
Now onto my guns. Another thing which you cannot afford after that child support comes out of your server's check.

Doctor refuses to let subject know his work pants cost more then subjects gun. Doctor rubs stubble.
I was out in my property working that day and had shit clothes on.

Doctor questions how subect works on “property” yet has time to make a youtube video. Subject makes youtube video while looking like a slob? Doctor is curious.
You know, the luxury mountain cabin that I own free and clear. Unlike a failure like you who surely fucking RENTS like a fucking looser. No bank gonna finance you a house on that weak bartender career you got. You pay rent...either to a landlord or your pops in the trailer park. But do keep posting up those pics of you with those $800 necklaces in which you try to tout your wealth. :hand: CreditKarma.com is your friend Player. Work on it. Just like in the commercials.

Doctor asks subject to post proof he actually owns anything except little dogs. Doctor then calls subject “his little dog”. Subject smiles.
How much property you got on bank at Rent-A-Center Player? They prolly got your phone for sure. Make them weekly payments or they'll come by your work to collect bitch. But you got no shame left in your life at this point.

Doctor asks subject what is “Rent-a-center”, and if its bad, why does subject know about it.
Doctor then asks why does subject know where child porn is on the internet. Subject suddenly gets quiet again.
Now I want to talk about your fucking horrific tats:

I mean fuck, the intake guards at Auschwitz did a neater job of numbering the fucking Jews. Your shit is fucked up player. Bad.

How did you get that shitty ass tat bruh? It looks like you must've passed out and your supposed brah who had an epileptic seizure and Alzheimer's, jammed that shit on your fucking chest bro. WTF?

Post up all the tip jar propaganda spread you want, cuz that totally fucked-up tat is direct evidence to you being sooooo fucking broke-ass that you can't even afford to get it covered. With anything. Even a tat of a fucking squirrel with bucked teeth. Anything,but what you got perma-engraved on your fucking CHEST. You fucking fool. :lolatu:

Subject starts grinding his teeth and balls up his fist. Subject starts licking circled finger uncontrollably while whispering “honeypot”. Doctor points out pictures are over two years old. Subject goes back to licking hand.
And you brag about all the young pussy you get as a benefit of your blue collar server position? 

Doctor points out to subject that doctor is surrounded by young pussy, not dogs.
If you do get a fat hog drunk to go home with you, I'm sure her pussy dries up quicker than the Mojave desert as soon as she gets a look at that nasty "Player" tattoo scribed on your fucking chest while you're trying to get past that FUPA and get your little dick in there missionary style where that fucked-up tat is planted right in her fucking face to make her say WTF?! :lolatu: Can you say natural female  lubricant killer?

Subject bleats on incoherently. Doctor allows subject to vent frustraion. Doctor looks around room. Sees a perfect spot for a selfie later.
And You prolly don't use any fucking rubbers. That's why you got Teh Fucking Wartz and your junk is all jacked-up with a break-out when you have a flare-up. But those drunk hogs don't care player.

Subject recyles another google pic lame from previous thread.

Now I'm gonna trample onto your fucking UGLY ass Baby Momma:

I've seen her pic clearly...and I gotta say, she is one UGLY motherfucking greasy ass beaner. Is that all you could pull for a baby-momma player? That ugly fucking bitch could make a freight train take a dirt road. You prolly had to use a penis pump just to get hard for her nasty ass. Do better player. Do better.
Doctor reminds subject that shes his ex wife. Subject stares around confused.
But you thoroughly fucked that nasty hairy -mustache having shit and had lots of babies, of which you simply can't afford. You got an 18 year sentence of garnishments for your weak loads of cum. So come on Player, she got your check garnished by the courts. You ain't got no custody of your fucking kids like you profess, you silly liar. Nobody is buying that shit. We all know that family courts decide custody historically with the Baby-momma 99% of the fucking time. Really Player, who do you think you're fooling? Flea? And the rejects at her lame forum? Bwaahahahahha.

Subject needs to get a better understanding of family law court. Subject starts twitching uncontrolably. Doctor looks at paycheck stub, sees no child support attached.
To conclude my beat down:

Now doctor stares around confused

You see those floating black spots dancing around in your vision Player? Well that's me textually choking you the fuck out.

Doctor does see black spots- sees picture of Jiggy in thread.
Don't fight it Player, just let it come natural son. It'll only take about 15 or 20 seconds til you loose consciousness. So don't you worry, I got chu brah.

Subject has gone full blown delusional- noted. Doctor then thinks subject must be talking about doctor reading subjects post.
Now, when you go limp here's what I'mm gonna do to you:

First I'm gonna roll you on your back and prop your

Homosexual thoughts? Noted.
misshapen head up with a football tee.

Doctor looks at selfies. Wonders whats mis-shapen.
Next I'ma put my cleats on and then I'm gonna run and punt kick your fucking dentures at least 10 or 12 trailers away from yours, through a fucking kitchen window and right into the greasy frying pan of some trailer park nigger frying up some fucking nasty pickled pig's feet.

You'll be out cold (as my only mercy extended to you) and you won't feel a thing, trust me.

Next, I'm gonna rip up your shirt up and jump on your white-ass sunken 5.3"  bird chest with a fucking jailhouse tattoo gun and proceed to go to work on your choked-the-fuck-out sorry ass with some more nasty, and fucked-up ink.

Doctor notices the bitterness in subjects words. Doctor finds it adorable that subject is so mad. Doctor congratulates himself for actually being a flamer. Subject points finger in air while typing with other finger.

Subject switches from google lames to wikihow lames. progress
Sorry, But I don't draw so well and this is the best I could do, to cover that SHIT on your chest:

Doctor reminds subject he doesnt flame too well then points out he just google lamed again. Subject contorts foot into mouth.
Anyone will agree that it's by far an improvement, even with my novice tatt skills (I followed a Youtube tutorial). You will thank me when you come to.

Subject starts coming to grips with his limited skill set- progress.
Right about now, you're probably ready for a ciggy eh, player?
Well you just puff those Newports on up bro. Pollute those lungs with tar and nicotine and get Teh COPD. You'll be on oxygen, inhalers and nebulizers in no time at your age.  :lolatu:
By the way, what's them Newports hitting you up  for in ChiCongo with all those state and local sin taxes? $8-$10 bucks/pack? Expensive addiction player. I'm sure you get not only your own smoke but all the 2nd hand smoke you are required to inhale within a goddamned bar during your shift.

Doctor wonders what bars in Chicago your allowed to smoke inoctor pulls out a smoke.
And you wanna bring up my mountain backpacking expeditions? First of all, my high-end backpacking gear costs more than your fucking FEMA trailer. Another luxury of someone who's got the expendable income to spend on shit like that.

Doctor tells subject its all airclaims. Subject starts posting selfies of other men.
You just got your sorry ass Nuked out of existence and relevance in FT. Go lick your wounds son.

Doctors verdict? “Nuke” debunked.

Doctors prescription? Subject needs to stay away from sharp objects, more counseling, accept the fact he is posting up other mens photos online, and saying the exact same thing in every post.

LOL WHAT? TARD PILE ON POOFER!!!
SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2017, 11:13:03 PM »

Looks like someone couldn't get a ride to work tonight.  :rotf:

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2017, 11:47:56 PM »

This forum needs to thank me for confining these three fuck tards into one exclusive thread for the past four days. Seriously, the quality of threads when up just by little old me. One person against three. See, I was looking for a challenge and looking at the results, it really wasnt one. I have been creating flaming greatness with every single one of my posts while there second rating flatliners have been doing nothing but chewing on the after birth.

You blockheads are nothing but hapless mindcrafters and I came alone and burned down your village. Look at Cuck- Tard, Every time Cuck- Tard gets upset, his hunchback grows, like a Salvatore Dali'ian quasi Pinocchio nightmare. Fuckers prolly so top heavy at the moment he cant get outta a chair and if he lays on his back he will suffocate under all the pressure. The human fucking camel. Hes been diligently typing out muted textual narcolepty, online sleeping pills. Hey trigger,  write how many times you cried in the sand by kicking your hoof during this match? You were gone all day and suddenly came around at the last second to post up a few more meltys for good measure, and iam sure you have a lot more meltys in you. Face it, I had you posting up links to toys on command. Your just too stupid to understand it. If you really want to be useful, go ring a fucking bell on a rope. The human fucking wood chipper.

As for Cantkur, hows it feel being knocked the fuck down to forum filler? This fucker has completely lost the plot on what flaming is and has decided to go to social media to eek out a counter. Good job on that one, considering whatever thing you try to spin around here while trying to type, with the emphasis on trying harmless little “omg, let me find a way to use this in a flame match” nonsense can be defused with a simple RL phone call or text. Hot take- my ex flames better then you. But iam sure you know that considering just how much your all over her fb. I had you trying to make gifs. Me. To keep up. You need to stick to fb flaming, and your not even good at that.

As for Jiggy, you really could do better, but your at a point now where theres no turning back from the haggard company you keep. Arbys is actually a good fucking job for a lame viner like you, with the exception Vine is 404.  You have always had a short attention span and dont understand that when crumb cadets like Fraud and Looney are responding to you, they are ridiculing you. Its an easy win watching you post up gifs as flaming material, and a complete win for them.

And the three of you need to understand this-

This match was a three on one. One that you all balked on in the first place. Iam not supposed to win, iam supposed to get steamrolled yet, You idiots cant flame. You were all beaten down by one person. And that damage is irreversible.

I did this to you. Me. One fucking person. Thats not gonna go over so well on open forum because now others have an open to flame you clowns with. I had three grown ass men living in a thread on a friday, while I went about my day as routine, dropped off a post here and there, then went back to what I was doing. See, I have a history of dropping walls of text, while you mongs have a hard time stringing two sentences together. I forced you to change your inept writing styles to accommodate me.

Let that sink in.

This place is my yard again.

oh yeah, Pickles comics? Trolled joo

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2017, 11:48:49 PM »

Looks like someone couldn't get a ride to work tonight.  :rotf:

Looks like somebody is camping out on the internet on a friday night  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Care for a mint?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2017, 11:56:26 PM »

Care for a mint?

Lords knows you got some on you. 
You recognize the sink?

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2017, 11:59:21 PM »

This match between Poofer and the Cunt Wranglers has ended, and it's time to vote.

Please hit the appropriate button, fill in a brief comment, and drop a post stating who you voted for and why.

This post/poll vote will end in three days.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »

I don't think poof thought he was going to get pelted like that.  Poor sap got worldstarred...coinstarred. 
You recognize the sink?

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2017, 02:09:26 AM »

Where do I start with this clusterfuck?

When it came to phrost byte, he was being murdered earlier on in the match and had a flipout in the comments section, but here's why I gave you the advice I did.
trust me Ant, Pickles' comics are not forthcoming from this loser.

Player has borrowed waaaaay to much fucking money from successful Pickles and not paid it back (no surprise), so Picks just about had enough of him by now.

See, Pickles really isn't a bad guy at all. He has a nice stable family, a kid, and a great job which he worked hard for. It just so happens that unfortunately he let his weight get out of control, which is common amongst middle aged men, and some pics of him got outed in that callout. So be it.

Even with this, Pickles has more talent than player ever dreamed of. He is more successful in life than player could ever become, even if all the doors were to opened to him beforehand.

I heard that Picks felt sorry for him and pulled some strings to give him a job in his plant and on his first day, fucking player showed up late,  drunk, with his shirt open showing his nasty "Player" tatt about, and he got on the plant's PA system and called Pickles a fat motherfucker throughout the entire plant.

Nice, huh? And Player was sleeping at Pickles' crib on an AeoroBed in his garage with a space heater and a cooler.

Even had a ride to work every day with Pickles' nice SUV.

But this low life MF Poofer just shit on his blood Pickles all around, he got drunk and tried to fuck his wife, and jacked off all over his fucking house plants. Picks kid saw that shit too....real baaad.

Pickles finally had no choice and threw him out on the street....with his soft pack of crumpled Newports, his Walmart backpack filled with his earthly belongings, and a fucking toof brush. To brush his single toof.

Player managed to hitch himself (undoubtedly giving up some of that asshole) back home to Red Robin and begged for his Keg tapping Job back.

Since his BM knows he won't willingly pay for his kids, the courts slapped him with some serious chiyle support wage garnishments and currently he is broke AF every paycheck. The best he can do to squirrel away some cash for himself is to pocket some tip money under the table, and with that he buys his $800 neck chains and his other assorted low budget player bling. Which he boasts about on his FB. Loser.

Hand-to-Mouth player, you know what that's ALL about dontcha? That's how you live.
This was by far Phrost's best post in the match. You put a hilarious spin on a story about poofer being an uncivilized freeloader, and you can just tell that this one feels more like a natural flame rather than somebody trying to ram in "fidget spinner" or "coinstar", or any of the repeated blather. build more on this, and you will be set.

Ant agonizer kept his short and to the point, but really nothing to write home about. just the same things he always laugh at poofer about, and while good for a quick chuckle......it doesn't do much for a flame match.

As for johnny storm...I really can't blame him for his lackluster quality. There's a hurricane barreling down on the poor guy, and just posted what he could.

Now, as for poofer, he came here to flame.
His dog rape kit post was absolutely fucking hilarious! the Arbys poster for johnny was kind of funny, but overall his text game was there. I tried to tell the TCW that poofer was wrecking them earlier on, and I suspect Phrost might have gotten the memo, but I also suggest it might have been pure accident that his poofer freeloading off pickles post was way better than his borefest scrollbomb.

But, all poofer did was do his usual post breakdown and wound them up right tight, and just overall put phrost on the defensive about his "hobbies costing more", Ant didn't even bother engaging, and Johnny was largely ignored on the text front. I could tell it was really getting to Phrost in the comments section, but when one ignores some solid advice from somebody who's been at this shit for 11 years and has seen what poofer was capable of, you're just going to textually raped.

So, my vote goes to Poofer.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2017, 09:49:11 AM »

Poofer beat the fuck out of these clowns. This match was highly amusing for me

Vote - #TeamKingPoofer  :100:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2017, 10:09:28 AM »

Poofer brought the funny on several occasions

TCW just seemed angry, with the exception of Johnny, he just seemed gay. As usual

Vote = Poofer

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »

It seemed to me that Poofer caught TCW with there pants down here.They seemed totally unprepared for this match with the exception of one post from Phrosty.Even being caught off guard they should have put on a better showing with a 3 vs 1 advantage.

Vote=The Poofer.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »

It's nice to see one man destroy a minion of yella yellow font wearing minions.

You could see the Cunt Wanglers trying to circle him while desperately trying to discover courage.

Prosty tried his very, very best to make a post, but alas witty repartee (or actually making a decent post), is not his forte. Although credit goes to him for exceeding no-one's expectations.

As for the rest of the clan, I expected them to run in claiming their dads were bigger than his.

This was not a win, it was a fucking rout.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51:59 AM »

Who is this glorious cunt?

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »

From the busy desk of  King Poofer, Flametowne Phyciatrist 

Subject- Phrost-Byte

Subject has shown a high pertinacity of fragile emotion, homosexual over tones, complete aloof in prose and perception, a need to feel welcomed and belonging, and is absolve of is very own actions.
I must tread lightly only because subject will indeed in all likelihood become upset with anything but its own interpretation of good. He is that simple minded Possible rape victim.
Subject comes to grip with reality with a question. Subject then sees his own three straight posts on previous page without a response, then answers own question.Subject confirms he thinks about other men.Subject confirms he has studied photos of other men.Subject confirms he has read up at PO on the Poofer/Brent match and uses Poofer flame almost word for word.Subject gets upset, shows first signs of frustration during session.Subject in denial. Subject refuses to accept reality.Subject seems confused. Subject has been ridiculed so much he is asking for more ridicule.Subject starts breaking mentally. Doctor requests secretary to bring in mop and bucket.Subject confirms again his stealing of Poofers material using “fidget spinner” repeatedly. Doctor confirms that many read his material.Subject repeats himself yet again. Subject then goes into angry tirade. Subject places thumb in mouth after describing homosexual intercourse.Subject comes to grips with reality-progressSubject again posts up translucent blather. Doctor reminds subject he has repeatedly asked doctor to come back. Subject tears up in left eye. Doctor provides subject pudding cup. Subject happily takes pudding cup. Doctor refuses to give him silverware. Subject eats pudding with finger. Chocolate.Doctor again points to post count and time spent on website. Subject asks for more pudding.Doctor notices subjects fasination with “fidget spinner” Doctor writes prescription to Hot Topic
One fidget Spinner- keep subject away from adult toy isle. Subject has issue with putting things in own body.Subject shows delusion in reply. Doctor locks medication cabinet.Subject has hard time understanding truth. Doctor then assures subject that he is making own “chops” then points out subjects horrible attempts at photo manipulation. Doctor unprofessionally giggles into hand.Subject spins his sexual attraction to animals into something creative. Doctor presses subject over “honeypot” Subject wets couch.Subject gets angry. Doctor again tells subject to post proof so doctor can been owned. Subject rolls up shirt sleeve and starts picking at freshly scabbed arms cuts.
Doctor reminds subject that doctor is posting here, subject gulps down deep.Doctor reminds subject doctor has been here for the last few days. Doctor also lets subject know the “laughing” reply is a sign of being upset.Subject still refuses to grasp doctor has been asked repeatedly to come back by subject. Doctor also points out that subject didnt start posting in match thread until it was “assumed” doctor wasnt going to post in match.Doctor has been waiting for subject to “ whack his skull” Doctor yawns and looks for fidget spinner.Subjects eyes light up like a homosexual at a free naked Heimlich maneuver demonstration. Doctor notices this and presses on, gently.Doctor refuses to tell subject that a “rich mans toy” is still...a toy. Doctor still isnt convinced Subject has talked enough about his childrens toys. Doctor wants even more information.
Subject still doesnt understand that doctor is making fun of him. Subject has no comprehension of just how lucrative being a bartender really is, financially and socially. Doctor smirks.Subject has no idea how the service industry works. Doctor flips page and starts drawing pictures of fidget spinners. Doctor refuses to let subject know his work pants cost more then subjects gun. Doctor rubs stubble.Doctor questions how subect works on “property” yet has time to make a youtube video. Subject makes youtube video while looking like a slob? Doctor is curious.Doctor asks subject to post proof he actually owns anything except little dogs. Doctor then calls subject “his little dog”. Subject smiles.Doctor asks subject what is “Rent-a-center”, and if its bad, why does subject know about it.
Doctor then asks why does subject know where child porn is on the internet. Subject suddenly gets quiet again.Subject starts grinding his teeth and balls up his fist. Subject starts licking circled finger uncontrollably while whispering “honeypot”. Doctor points out pictures are over two years old. Subject goes back to licking hand.Doctor points out to subject that doctor is surrounded by young pussy, not dogs.Subject bleats on incoherently. Doctor allows subject to vent frustraion. Doctor looks around room. Sees a perfect spot for a selfie later.Subject recyles another google pic lame from previous thread.
 Doctor reminds subject that shes his ex wife. Subject stares around confused.Subject needs to get a better understanding of family law court. Subject starts twitching uncontrolably. Doctor looks at paycheck stub, sees no child support attached.Now doctor stares around confused
Doctor does see black spots- sees picture of Jiggy in thread. Subject has gone full blown delusional- noted. Doctor then thinks subject must be talking about doctor reading subjects post.Homosexual thoughts? Noted.Doctor looks at selfies. Wonders whats mis-shapen.Doctor notices the bitterness in subjects words. Doctor finds it adorable that subject is so mad. Doctor congratulates himself for actually being a flamer. Subject points finger in air while typing with other finger.Subject switches from google lames to wikihow lames. progressDoctor reminds subject he doesnt flame too well then points out he just google lamed again. Subject contorts foot into mouth.Subject starts coming to grips with his limited skill set- progress.Doctor wonders what bars in Chicago your allowed to smoke inoctor pulls out a smoke.Doctor tells subject its all airclaims. Subject starts posting selfies of other men.Doctors verdict? “Nuke” debunked.

Doctors prescription? Subject needs to stay away from sharp objects, more counseling, accept the fact he is posting up other mens photos online, and saying the exact same thing in every post.

LOL WHAT? TARD PILE ON POOFER!!!

Fuck. Desperate faggot was obviously hanging on every word of my post and spouting a page of No Yuo's.

Not to mention your desperate ass reverse image searching everything I post, just looking for a crumb to hang on. :lolatu:

Time for you to ghost again playa. Bye-Bye.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2017, 11:23:27 AM »

Did PB vote for himself ? :lol:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2017, 11:24:33 AM »

..., but when one ignores some solid advice from somebody who's been at this shit for 11 years and has seen what poofer was capable of, you're just going to textually raped.

What? Flame advice from you? :rotf: Stick it in your fat ass.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.826 seconds with 43 queries.