ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>  (Read 3751 times)

plus minus reset

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
Poofer vs The Cunt Wranglers <DECISION>
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »

Did PB vote for himself ? :lol:

Make sure you beg playa back to your site now before he decides to stay here... :snack:

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »

I don't care about the traffic or any of that. If Bra1n would stop banning the wrong people, PO wouldn't exist.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2017, 11:35:34 AM »

I don't care about the traffic or any of that. .

LOL, You just posted yesterday to start posting naked selfies to get something happening over there. :lolatu:

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »

LOL, You just posted yesterday to start posting naked selfies to get something happening over there. :lolatu:

And ? Lemme ask you something tho

You get that I clearly don't want you there. Why would you bother going where you're not wanted ?  If I'm not wanted somewhere, I don't bother. Your self esteem must be really low

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2017, 11:47:30 AM »

Your self esteem must be really low

Bwahahahah!  :lolatu:

Simple: Because I can. :snack:

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2017, 11:51:58 AM »

Bwahahahah!  :lolatu:

Simple: Because I can. :snack:

Because you latch on to people who find you utterly disgusting

That's low self esteem

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2017, 11:56:01 AM »

Because you latch on to people who find you utterly disgusting

That's low self esteem

You know all too well about this subject Flea. Just shaddap.

BTW, I thought you swore off coming over here anymore? Just can't help yourself. :lol:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2017, 12:10:05 PM »

The flame game has gone to shit in TRF thanks to over 2 years of TCW self abuse and google spam.

When you realize most flames are nothing more than 2 people trying to blow a a turd down the others throat, then poofer just dumped a truckload of shit down the TCW's and all they could do is smile and chew, smile and chew.

Johnny, for a guy who talks so much about his balls, he failed to catch it, never mind drop it in this match.

He must have been posting from a demo shed in the Home Depot parking lot which is as a good a place to ride out a hurricane as johnny will be able to find. Poor Johnny is just too deep into the TCW rectum to pull out now so he just got on his knees and took numerous cum  shots right in the eyes and did not even blink

heyoooooooooooooo?

Phrotybye did a lot of growling and looked the best in this match, he actually risked permanent brain damage by writing more text in this match than he did all of last year.

I guess during all the PM's it was agreed upon that phrost carry the whole match since Stan was not going to be of any use. But phrost sure was defensive when it came to his model planes, a little too defensive.

Was he writing an article for Model Airplane Hobbyist?

I was expecting him to post a video  of himself  dive bombing the  wood piles with his model  airplane while straddling a AK 47 like it was a hobby horse and screaming "COINSTAR"

And all 3 of these (straight?) men were really in love with poofers photo. They just kept posting his mug all over the match while making no effort to hide their raw and red erections.

But phrost was on the defensive as his spittle laced  brouhaha clearly showed. We learned so much about his airplanes, his dogs, his so called "discretionary income", his aversion to Coinstar. He must roll his coins by hand the good old fashioned way, those wood land skills really paying off. Besides Coinstar takes around 12.00 out of every 100 dollars of coins you cash in as a fee, so phrost is saving tons of money that can be reinvested into model airplanes and heart worm meds for his dogs.

On to Stan, the epitome of a shit poster. He tried to bite down and flame but things just blew up in his face because once a little bitch, always a little bitch.

Who the fuck thinks spamming gif retorts are quality? (and these are lame ass gifs, generic ones) no thought was even put into choosing them, he just searches and picks the first one that pops up and thinks he accomplished something other than looking like a fucking cocksucker.

And what a creeper. Just makes your skin crawl every time he uses an emote, it's like he licked all the TRF emotes with his creeper tongue and made them also creepy. I won't even use the emoticons because of this, the Stan creeper stink is  all over them.

Disgusting.

And what a shitty performance in this match, the worst of the three by far. As poofer stated in the match, this dumb fuck is the bottom of the barrel, an all time scum sucking loser who has reached the Mount Everest of forum filler. Stan bad mouths Caskur and Flea so much while he became the biggest waste of space in TRF, this coddled prick's only job is too keep the post count going no matter how unreadable it is.

A perpetual machine churning out endless filth for all eternity

He proved you can actually take sucking to a whole new level. He giggled like a girl every time johnny fanny patted his ass while whispering frivolous accolades in his ear. "Yea that was another great gif Stan, you only used it 5 times before, but it was still so cool"

Assholes extraordinaire unite!

Maybe brain will do this punk a favor and let him change his nic cause he lost more face that that Nazi guy did in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Translation: Stan's fucking face melted off along with any credibility he might have had left.

Bra1in never got Caskur to come back to TRF but he now has this bitch who excels in dragging a forum into the shitter better than anyone.

and speaking of shit, gotta love Benzo. Only thing worse than being a shit poster is enjoying the smell of a shit posters daily dumps.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good...don't nibble around the edges and tease that TCW clown cock, go deep and go hard you worthless schil..... this bitch too lazy to go full TCW so he just cheerleaders their shit like a female version of "ghost rice eater" Freedreaka

Poofer proved the "main draw" of the TCW is more like the main reason the current state of flame is dead and why TRF has lost so many members.

consider it a PYP level boost from poofer to Bra1in and his forum

Winner Poofer

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2017, 12:31:04 PM »

I've been waiting for YEARS to get my chance to try and hurt the TCW. I seize the moment, even though brain confined me to the pig pen for my worthless posting, I have the balls to call others worthless posters.  :hmm:
I'm also going to post 5 gifs in my post and then complain about gif posting.

I bet you couldn't wait until your Mom woke you up in the basement this morning so you could run in here and flap your tranny trap with a moronic post bomb. :tard:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2017, 12:32:28 PM »

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2017, 01:48:23 PM »

It seemed to me that Poofer caught TCW with there pants down here.They seemed totally unprepared for this match with the exception of one post from Phrosty.Even being caught off guard they should have put on a better showing with a 3 vs 1 advantage.

Vote=The Poofer.
Weepy didn't try to make this thread about his favorite hobby in the whole wide world.
progress  :snick:

What? Flame advice from you? :rotf: Stick it in your fat ass
Poofer certainly did that to you.  :snick: So, the poofer freeloader post was clearly an unintentional nugget, and we can expect the same textual diarrhea as before.

Don't get all butthurt that I gave you practical advice, and you decided to keep going full retard anyways.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2017, 01:58:31 PM »

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »

Weepy didn't try to make this thread about his favorite hobby in the whole wide world.
progress  :snick:

Poofer certainly did that to you.  :snick: So, the poofer freeloader post was clearly an unintentional nugget, and we can expect the same textual diarrhea as before.

Don't get all butthurt that I gave you practical advice, and you decided to keep going full retard anyways.

Look chubbs, simply don't interact with me any more.  :borat:

Really, fucking flea gives you a regular beat down in here, and you can't even handle her weak shit. Save your learned flaming advice for someone who needs it...

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2017, 02:09:30 PM »

poof stayed on point and seemingly tcw had no idea how to handle it. PB had a killer post, the rest had nothing

And wtf is this shit you goofs voting for yourself

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2017, 02:58:51 PM »

LOL, I just caught this.  :rotf:

Can someone google me a definition for this profession playa spit out: "Phyciatrist"   :lolatu: Fucking illiterate.

Last time Player: it's you'RE Go sign up and get you that GED son. Help your spelling and grammar immensely.

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2017, 03:21:16 PM »

progress 

Awww,ChubbaDan are you missing me  :grin:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2017, 03:22:31 PM »

Look chubbs, simply don't interact with me any more.  :borat:

Really, fucking flea gives you a regular beat down in here, and you can't even handle her weak shit. Save your learned flaming advice for someone who needs it...
you mean the same fleatard that had you threatening her site and possibly getting your ass landed in jail because you couldn't control your tempertantrum? There's certain things you don't do on a flame forum, and that's one of them.

but whatever. you decided you thought you knew better, and you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter. End of story. Either up your game, or continue to get fucking schooled.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »

you mean the same fleatard that had you threatening her site and possibly getting your ass landed in jail because you couldn't control your tempertantrum? There's certain things you don't do on a flame forum, and that's one of them.

but whatever. you decided you thought you knew better, and you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter. End of story. Either up your game, or continue to get fucking schooled.

Just shaddap Chubbs. :borat: Do you just say jailz? LOLz  :rotf: Fucking bring it.

Anyways just step offa me or you'll go on ignore.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »

anytime someone has so so riled up over words on a screen that you attempt to do something illegal they've fucking owned you

end of

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2017, 05:47:37 PM »

And wtf is this shit you goofs voting for yourself

Blame that shit on Twap.   :goatse:
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.462 seconds with 40 queries.