ThirdRailForum

• January 21, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: This sounds a look like what Johnny's proctologist said  (Read 341 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: This sounds a look like what Johnny's proctologist said
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 12:03:54 PM »

The two libby whores dying to get raped and killed by the subhuman scum should just go to some African country and get their desire fullfilled

No need to cram their countries with the sadistic animals/

If that's what you think women want you must have a real crap love life

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2017, 12:36:28 PM »

If that's what you think women want you must have a real crap love life

Seriously, how much equine DNA do you have going on there?

Did I say "women"? No, I said LIBBY WHORES

The type that thinks that bringing primitive shit like Islam into their own countries is somehow justifiable

You classify as women by a merely biological technicality because in the real world, you behave more like the dumbest animals this earth could have ever made

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2017, 01:10:23 PM »

Seriously, how much equine DNA do you have going on there?

Did I say "women"? No, I said LIBBY WHORES

The type that thinks that bringing primitive shit like Islam into their own countries is somehow justifiable

You classify as women by a merely biological technicality because in the real world, you behave more like the dumbest animals this earth could have ever made

Lol at you trying to fit in round here with your angry little rant, you're nothing more than a sheep

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 01:14:42 PM »

Turtles are Mensa members compared to that drooling broken brain bint

fact

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 01:21:54 PM »

Turtles are Mensa members compared to that drooling broken brain bint

fact

Oh? You think rancid needs a bodyguard? Guess that makes him your Whitney  :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 01:28:26 PM »

Oh? You think rancid needs a bodyguard?
No.. I just think you're irretrievably stupid and worthless .... it's not like that's some new revelation, dimwit

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2017, 01:41:25 PM »

No.. I just think you're irretrievably stupid and worthless .... it's not like that's some new revelation, dimwit

Yet you obviously still think rancid needs help handling me. He's calling you stupid and weak rancid  :lmao:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 01:49:32 PM »

Dumb dense feeblerica, Joo and I are far from being pals.

Don't confuse the common trait of being fond of ripping apart fucktard lefties like you for camaraderie

You see, now that I'm interacting with you in a more direct manner, I must say your level of daftness is off the charts.

It's like an Eurotrash version of Belyeu

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »

Yet you obviously still think rancid needs help handling me. He's calling you stupid and weak rancid  :lmao:
obviously your cranium is stuffed with cornstarch and stagnate water you unfunny dullard

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 01:57:06 PM »

Dumb dense feeblerica, Joo and I are far from being pals.

Don't confuse the common trait of being fond of ripping apart fucktard lefties like you for camaraderie

You see, now that I'm interacting with you in a more direct manner, I must say your level of daftness is off the charts.

It's like an Eurotrash version of Belyeu

You sure are bonding like a couple of love birds, it's really sweet to see and I'm happy ive brought you 2 together. I feel like cupid

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 02:04:58 PM »

I feel like cupid
only two letters removed from saying something factual for once

So close. Yet so far. Fucktard

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 02:33:49 PM »

So rancid, how come it's ok for you and joo to gay it up, but not ok for God to be a faggot? Explain  :hmm:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 07:45:31 PM »

So rancid, how come it's ok for you and joo to gay it up, but not ok for God to be a faggot? Explain  :hmm:

What a little miserable heathen

Probably so angry at life, has to be lashing out on The Almighty

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 08:21:43 PM »

The two libby whores dying to get raped and killed by the subhuman scum should just go to some African country and get their desire fullfilled

No need to cram their countries with the sadistic animals/

I dont need no stinkin’ Africa.  We’ve got Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.  You moron.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »

Jesus is going to slap rancid round the chops when he catches up with him for his wholly unchristian attitude

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 08:26:43 PM »

Jesus is going to slap rancid round the chops when he catches up with him for his wholly unchristian attitude

And then Jesus will turn his attention to lokmar.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 36 queries.