ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question:  (Read 107 times)

plus minus reset

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
Question:
« on: September 24, 2017, 07:29:10 AM »

I recently had a conversation with someone who admitted point blank they do something that I personally believe is morally questionable, not only to myself but also to this persons friends, family and acquaintances. This person pretty much has stated they make the person involved aware of what they are doing before commencing further and if they are not ok with it, they will then continue to do what they're doing..and will delete all activities...later.

So far it seems all ok right?

Hmm...or is it..

It's the " later " I had an issue with...so I made myself clear and questioned if the deletion of the activity would actually happen, which then resulted in the person having a hissy fit.

So..my question is:

If one questions the integrity of a person simply because one is not 100% certain they are being truthful..and that questioning results in a hissy fit of massive proportions, by that person, does it mean they are more than likely guilty of doing the opposite of what they say they will do..( ie not delete all activities ) simply because of how they reacted to when being questioned?

Personally, I believe if someone over reacts to a situation, when being confronted, it's highly likely they have something to hide and or are guilty.

Thoughts?

P.S
I posted this in the Coven as it's not a flame topic and a sincere question.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Question:
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »

Too general to understand what you're getting at.

Why don't you just state what the morally questionable activities are and put it into context?

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 01:22:13 PM »

First up, everyone has something to hide, it doesn't matter who they are. Whether it's applicable to the situation you're inquiring about is something else entirely. The person who had the hissyfit is just as likely to have been dissatisfied with your response, or perhaps you were belabouring the point with them a little too much that they started looking for an "out".

That's my take on the little you've told me, though I will add this: if you are seriously questioning the nature of the person's activities, it is perhaps worth your while to distance yourself from them. It will save you both a lot of unnecessary heartache in the end.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 07:44:04 AM »

Too general to understand what you're getting at.

Why don't you just state what the morally questionable activities are and put it into context?

I would have to go into detail and quite frankly it's not worth the drama.

Quote from: etc
The person who had the hissyfit is just as likely to have been dissatisfied with your response, or perhaps you were belabouring the point with them a little too much that they started looking for an "out".

That's my take on the little you've told me, though I will add this: if you are seriously questioning the nature of the person's activities, it is perhaps worth your while to distance yourself from them. It will save you both a lot of unnecessary heartache in the end.

Makes sense and I agree.

Thanks.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 35 queries.