ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:20:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 2182 times)

plus minus reset

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Making TRF grate again...
« on: September 25, 2017, 01:42:13 PM »

att: The Mor0n

It cannot have escaped your attention that the tireless efforts of King Martini and my good self to reverse the dwindling fortunes of your site at the Cum Wrangling glands err, HANDS of Ant and company has put us within reach of getting your site's posting stats on an equal footing with last year's figures. No, don't thank us, we are both of us filled with the spirit of charitable community good will and do it, not because we like you or even think you deserve it, but because we can.

However it is becoming increasingly apparent that even our best and timely efforts in this regard are destined to fall short of the mark. You may well ask why we should give a shit about this when you clearly don't; feel free to think of it as a kind of early Kwanzaa gift to your pet chimp if the idea of a Chanukka gift to your wind battered and sodden self hits a little too close to home. I mean we wouldn't want NA to fire the ovens on you during your next European excursion as a result of rededicating the TRF Temple of Gloom and all.

Happily (for you) the keys to your redemption are within your grasp, you need only reach your hand out of the puddles of algae spattered debris to take them. No, I'm not talking about smashing the absolute bejeezus out of your Cum Wranglers a third time (hint: it's already been done twice in the last month alone) and I think it's safe to say that having two Emmmyays running about begging for selected contributors to die slow and agonizing deaths isn't going to cut the mustard either. No, I happened across the required golden brown bullet last night, purely by chance as it were and in spite of my ambivalence to whether you decide to fix your site or not, I feel it would be remiss of me having presented you with the problem and not provided you with the solution to it.

The solution, dear boy, is shit. And we all need to embrace this truth if this site is to survive.

Now, I know what you're thinking; you're thinking there is already plenty of shit lying around the sewers of forum existence here, you even let Caskur float her way back up the S-bend a couple of days back. That's not the kinds of quality shit to which I am referring to. No, I mean genuine shit, explicitly of the kind you once had no problem with being posted here, yet now seems condemned to mellow away behind spoiler tags and such like some dirty unflushed secret.

Perhaps an object example is required here. I present for your consideration the previous four days worth of activity from your own shoutbox:-

Pretty appalling effort on the part of all concerned you must admit. But can you imagine the hive of activity that the liberal distribution of Yellowbeard's finest feces might have yielded in its stead? Thankfully you do not have to, the example is set within the last half a day at Flame Truth:-

Not a bad showing, all things considered. I'm sure there is no shortage of people to tell you at just how little a blip on the radar Flame Truth's membership is compared to that of Third Rail's, yet that would seem to make the example more compelling, not less. After all, when half a day's activity literally beats the shit out of four AND on the back of a smaller member base no less, you have to agree that sweeping it under a carpet of spoiler tags and expecting the rest of us to tiptoe around the lumps is not exactly you at your cleverest.

I think you know what you need to do. After all, you're already in the ballpark with allowing unspoilered gifs of turds to win flame matches and perhaps more to the point, it is a natural bodily function which we all engage in on occasion. Kind of like eating or wearing clothes might be and I notice there's thriving threads devoted to those topics. Starting a topic in the Coven... say for example a "post the contents of your porcelain throne" or a "what are you squeezing out of your buns" with plenty of unspoilered snapshots of grogans (or in Johnny's case, assgiblets) is perhaps the most immediate act it is incumbent upon you to do.

Set you to your task, dear boy.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 01:57:51 PM »

Wow, I didn't know you guys were so intellectual

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 02:08:47 PM »

Wow, I didn't know you guys were so intellectual

Does anyone read polar bear's rambles?
:santa: :santa: :santa:

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 02:10:58 PM »

Has anyone asked you why your loaves are olive? It might be a dietary thing you know.

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 02:16:54 PM »

Nope

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »

:santa: :santa: :santa:

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 02:19:43 PM »

* Eisbaer considers quietly photoshopping Sascha's pigtails on to one of the turglers in question and posting it in the "this is yuo" thread.  :snick:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »

I didn't think so.

My forum is ramble and idiot free  :lol:
By the way, what he say?

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »

My forum is ramble and idiot free  :lol:
That explains why you're forever coming to TRF, distributing your idiocy in threads which have precisely squat to do with you.  :rotflmao:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 12:50:31 AM »

Awwww, is that all you've got? Come on mang, I named a turd after you... flushed it with barely a second thought... and you're just going to swirl past the S-bend surfing on a Fraggle Rock gif???

No wonder this site's posting stats are in the toilet. You've got no game whatsoever!  :lol:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 04:38:07 AM »

Sometimes, if I'm bored enough

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 09:36:00 AM »

Pretty sure no one cares who posts at Flame Truth verses Third Rail ( or vice versa.)

Did happen to notice tho on the end of your screenshot:

ANNOUNCEMENT

100% caskur free forum right here at Flame Truth!

Definitely a good selling point.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 01:06:40 PM »

Pretty sure no one cares who posts at Flame Truth verses Third Rail ( or vice versa.)

Did happen to notice tho on the end of your screenshot:

ANNOUNCEMENT

100% caskur free forum right here at Flame Truth!

Definitely a good selling point.

FT is also Feral free after that cat avatar incident

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »

FT is also Feral free after that cat avatar incident

It's pretty much post free too  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 04:30:42 PM »

No forum without Twaptie AND Caskie

NO FORUM

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 04:50:04 PM »

By the way, what he say?

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 08:26:29 PM »

And yet more flaming takes place there than it does here. Ohhh, ouch, better repeal the scat law, quick!!!  :rotf:

(It's also got more active shoutboxes than here too. That's right, I said  shoutboxES:snick: )

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 08:29:20 PM »

And yet more flaming takes place there than it does here. Ohhh, ouch, better repeal the scat law, quick!!!  :rotf:

(It's also got more active shoutboxes than here too. That's right, I said  shoutboxES:snick: )

You lie more than trump.  At least you got voted President of the United Statutory Rapists of America.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:13 PM »

You lie more than trump.
I have better hair than him, what's your excuse Baldy?  :lolatu:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.628 seconds with 41 queries.