ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:35:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 2202 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2017, 07:41:10 AM »

Fred sees all, fred knows

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »

Yes, look how much more you spammed this year compared to last year. Wow. But still busted :snick:
Au cointreau my little gigglepot. I merely adjusted my posting style to better reflect the sorts of twitter styled burps that are all the rage about there parts. #HateTheGameNotThePlaya.  :snick:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2017, 07:46:24 AM »

And don't think I don't know about the boycott Muffcabbage and the Swampdonkey have convinced you all to adopt either. Not that it's done you any good this month.  :rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2017, 07:48:05 AM »

Au cointreau my little gigglepot. I merely adjusted my posting style to better reflect the sorts of twitter styled burps that are all the rage about there parts. #HateTheGameNotThePlaya.  :snick:

I'm taking that as a confession. Detective fred always gets to the truth

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2017, 07:49:33 AM »

I'm taking that as a confession. Detective fred always gets to the truth
If I've just admitted to adjusting my posting style to better reflect that which is in vogue abouthere, and you're the flame champ... Did you just claim your own posting style as spam? I think you might have.   :lolatu:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »

And don't think I don't know about the boycott Muffcabbage and the Swampdonkey have convinced you all to adopt either. Not that it's done you any good this month.  :rotf:

Now who's paranoid

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2017, 07:52:33 AM »

Now who's paranoid
Why would I be paranoid? It's not my board you're putting in the line of fire with your petty pity parties.  :snick:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2017, 07:54:05 AM »

Say, you wouldn't be the load of other posters posting here because I am, are you? Kind of a wide load... I mean I've seen your picture. :rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2017, 07:58:33 AM »

Why would I be paranoid?

Because there's no boycott, your imagination is bubbling over, you're paranoid. Get a grip son

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2017, 08:01:00 AM »

Because there's no boycott...

Yeah yeah, sure thing Stumpy.  :rotflmao:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2017, 08:04:58 AM »

Posting here is a strange way of boycotting the place though, don't you think? :bulb:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2017, 08:09:48 AM »

Posting here is a strange way of boycotting the place though, don't you think? :bulb:
So you are the "load of people posting" then? How many baby wipes am I going to need to get you off my dick I wonder. :grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2017, 08:15:52 AM »

So you are the "load of people posting" then? How many baby wipes am I going to need to get you off my dick I wonder. :grin:

Well evidently I'm not a load of people, that's why you're needing to spam, remember? Get with the programme and get over yourself  :snick:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2017, 08:20:13 AM »

Well evidently I'm not a load of people
Mmmmm, you look more like a hippopotamus's load actually, now that you mention it.  :snick:

So... peedon.cum not the swirling tsunami of gelatinous bukkake today, you thought you might just pop on over and organise a circle jerk for two with moi, huh? :rotf: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have a couple of RL concerns to attend to.

Be sure to tell your non-boycotting friends the coast is clear.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2017, 08:27:37 AM »

Mmmmm, you look more like a hippopotamus's load actually, now that you mention it.  :snick:

So... peedon.cum not the swirling tsunami of gelatinous bukkake today,you thought you might just pop on over and organise a circle jerk for two with moi,  huh? :rotf:

And here people ^^^, we have the classic reply of someone who has lost the argument and has nowhere to go, lol. I win and you know it

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2017, 09:40:51 AM »

And here people ^^^, we have the classic reply of someone who has lost the argument and has nowhere to go, lol. I win and you know it
Dodging the question huh? I don't blame you; heads I win, tails you lose.  :grin:

Too bad your non-boycotting peanut gallery wasn't here to leap all over your post before I got to it. :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »

Bra1ndead,

when you throw that weazle Dum Sum out of here, 3rd Rail will become great again...

Everybody says so.

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2017, 10:44:12 AM »

Everybody told me that they liked the site better before the caskur comeback fizzle.   :blahblah:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »

For someone supposed to be ignoring me, she sure does bang on about me an awful lot.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2017, 02:34:44 PM »

Dodging the question huh? I don't blame you; heads I win, tails you lose.  :grin:

Too bad your non-boycotting peanut gallery wasn't here to leap all over your post before I got to it. :snick:

It wasn't worth answering, sorry
Btw don't think I didn't notice your nifty subject changes when I was getting the better of you  :lolatu:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.372 seconds with 38 queries.