ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 08:25:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 3806 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2017, 05:32:54 PM »

Let us all bow our heads in prayer for one moment and reflect on just how enduring is the bounteous Greatness that King Martini and I have brought to the pathetically wretched site that is Third Rail. Why, less than a week into the month of December and we are already a third of the way to beating December 2016's total... a trend that has remained a constant ever since Martini stomped the Cum Wranglers into dust and I elected to dumb my posts down to Twitter levels. #MTRFGA

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2017, 06:35:16 PM »

Mover and shaker...lol.  Moving from couch to couch and shaking ballsack dander in your face...
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2017, 06:41:05 PM »

Mover and shaker...lol.
I moved and shook you... you've been spinning and jiggling like a bucktoothed bobblehead doll since I started smacking your head about with my shovel.  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »

You WISH you could shake this ballsack, faggot. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »

You WISH you could shake this ballsack, faggot.

Not especially, your hairy miniscule monkeyballs might attract a fondling from your boyfriend Benzover though.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2017, 07:10:36 PM »

I’m relieved you’d rather shake someone else’s ballsack.

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2017, 07:18:51 PM »

I’m relieved you’d rather shake someone else’s ballsack.
Only mine.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #247 on: December 07, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »

Only mine.  :grin:

I wouldn’t expect you to shake it on anyone else’s face. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #248 on: December 07, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »

I wouldn’t expect you to shake it on anyone else’s face.
Then you won't be disappointed.  :grin:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #249 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:57 AM »

Let us all bow our heads in prayer for one moment and reflect on just how enduring is the bounteous Greatness that King Martini and I have brought to the pathetically wretched site that is Third Rail. Why, less than a week into the month of December and we are already a third of the way to beating December 2016's total... a trend that has remained a constant ever since Martini stomped the Cum Wranglers into dust and I elected to dumb my posts down to Twitter levels. #MTRFGA

Well done sad case, here's your trophy

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »

Now now, you know full well I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am.  :lol:

Or participation awards for events that nobody else bothered to show for if it comes to that! :lolatu:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2017, 11:14:08 AM »

Now now, you know full well I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am.  :lol:

Or participation awards for events that nobody else bothered to show for if it comes to that! :lolatu:

So, you'd prefer this one?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »

HAHA!  BOOM!

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:22 PM »

So, you'd prefer this one?

What part of "I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am" are you having so much difficulty in processing? :snack:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #254 on: February 26, 2018, 08:19:55 AM »

^^^ making brain want to close the forum. Good one cunt :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #255 on: February 26, 2018, 09:28:11 AM »

He is psychotic. If anyone is left in any doubt by now, they must be from his tribe too.

oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #256 on: February 26, 2018, 10:07:40 AM »

Awww, the poor swampdonkey.... can't own her own shit, she has to go and pretend to own someone else's.  :snick:

^^^ making brain want to close the forum. Good one cunt

Not really, I did after all have a lot of help from people like yourself.  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2018, 11:53:57 AM »

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2018, 12:27:28 PM »

What do you mean? Empty forums does not manifest anything.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2018, 01:26:40 PM »

What do you mean? Empty forums does not manifest anything.

Not saying who you're talking to isn't going to manifest much neither
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.349 seconds with 37 queries.