ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 2183 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2017, 05:32:54 PM »

Let us all bow our heads in prayer for one moment and reflect on just how enduring is the bounteous Greatness that King Martini and I have brought to the pathetically wretched site that is Third Rail. Why, less than a week into the month of December and we are already a third of the way to beating December 2016's total... a trend that has remained a constant ever since Martini stomped the Cum Wranglers into dust and I elected to dumb my posts down to Twitter levels. #MTRFGA

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2017, 06:35:16 PM »

Mover and shaker...lol.  Moving from couch to couch and shaking ballsack dander in your face...
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2017, 06:41:05 PM »

Mover and shaker...lol.
I moved and shook you... you've been spinning and jiggling like a bucktoothed bobblehead doll since I started smacking your head about with my shovel.  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »

You WISH you could shake this ballsack, faggot. 

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »

You WISH you could shake this ballsack, faggot.

Not especially, your hairy miniscule monkeyballs might attract a fondling from your boyfriend Benzover though.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2017, 07:10:36 PM »

I’m relieved you’d rather shake someone else’s ballsack.

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2017, 07:18:51 PM »

I’m relieved you’d rather shake someone else’s ballsack.
Only mine.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #247 on: December 07, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »

Only mine.  :grin:

I wouldn’t expect you to shake it on anyone else’s face. 

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #248 on: December 07, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »

I wouldn’t expect you to shake it on anyone else’s face.
Then you won't be disappointed.  :grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #249 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:57 AM »

Let us all bow our heads in prayer for one moment and reflect on just how enduring is the bounteous Greatness that King Martini and I have brought to the pathetically wretched site that is Third Rail. Why, less than a week into the month of December and we are already a third of the way to beating December 2016's total... a trend that has remained a constant ever since Martini stomped the Cum Wranglers into dust and I elected to dumb my posts down to Twitter levels. #MTRFGA

Well done sad case, here's your trophy

:snick:

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »

Now now, you know full well I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am.  :lol:

Or participation awards for events that nobody else bothered to show for if it comes to that! :lolatu:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2017, 11:14:08 AM »

Now now, you know full well I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am.  :lol:

Or participation awards for events that nobody else bothered to show for if it comes to that! :lolatu:

So, you'd prefer this one?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »

HAHA!  BOOM!

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:22 PM »

So, you'd prefer this one?

What part of "I am completely self assured and have little use for pretty little pictures on my account to tell me how great others think I am" are you having so much difficulty in processing? :snack:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up

Page created in 0.389 seconds with 35 queries.