ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:29:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 2197 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2017, 05:44:41 AM »

^^^ You can't polish a turd...  :snick:

Been playing with your shit again have you? You filthy Beastly bastard

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2017, 06:49:06 AM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »

Been playing with your shit again have you? You filthy Beastly bastard

you are more useless than a broken air freshener in a men's locker room.....

TRF champ sponsored  by the word "Apathy"
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »

you are more useless than a broken air freshener in a men's locker room.....

TRF champ sponsored  by the word "Apathy"

Or the emoticon "  :turd: " ....  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2017, 09:06:52 AM »

Now now chaps, no need to fight over me, I don't want to do either of you. Go find someone who's desperate

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2017, 11:01:01 AM »

Now now chaps, no need to fight over me, I don't want to do either of you. Go find someone who's desperate

They did...each other!

Baaaaaha!

Fact-

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »

Out of all your nic's - personal preference was Saint Bastard, it suited you best.
I'm guessing you've only seen a fraction of them, but okay.

Fun fact: I drew inspiration for the Saint Bastard handle from the Fast Forward Royal Commission into the Australian Economy, specifically from a line thrown out by Magda Szubanski who was playing trade union boss Bill Kelty at the time...

"...well of course a BANK manager is going to blame the unions, that's the first thing they teach them up at Saint Bastards or wherever..."
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2017, 10:47:16 AM »

It's done.

Of course I didn't fix it entirely on my own (shout-out to the Honourable Poofer and his sterling callout efforts, without which yadda yadda) but in the face of stiff opposition to my aims from the darlings of peedon.cum (and absolutely NO effort on this board's ownership to implement my recommendations in the OP) I have yet prevailed over the forces of non-participation and declare this board "fixed".

Do try not to break it again Mor0n, this is a fragile little flower of a board, it must be carefully tended if we are not to see it break again, like it did after the last time when Brent fixed it in April of this year. TRF is grate again. And you're welcome.

:yay:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2017, 10:51:01 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »

I'm not bragging, I'm just being modest.  :grin: But since you're here to witness the magnificence which Poofer and I have returned to this little board, I might point out that you can get back to reminding Drone FairyFloss Tailspinlian of her promise not to post here for two weeks any time you like. 

Now, let's kick off the celebrations. The Milky Bars are on you:snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2017, 01:36:50 PM »

!!!! ATTENTION MOUTH-BREATHERS !!!!

Look, I know that y'all have trouble connecting the dots and keeping tabs on who is who in this day and age, so I'm going to do it for you this one time in the hopes your dumbasses get it right for once.

To be clear (and I want there to be no misunderstanding about this) I am, as of this post, mothballing the Eisbaer account as of this post and shifting my posting activities to the etc account. The more astute here have been aware of my plans to do this for some time, but since a few me of you have a tendency to leave your brains in neutral gear and/or park your melon soft oblong cockholster receptacles under random rocks (hi Caskur!), I'm stating it explicity so you won't unreasonably think I'm making the attempt to avoid your incessantly dreary handbags-at-forty-paces styled attacks or a history of effortlessly and effectively trolling your gullible shits into believing the most unbelievable horseshit imaginable that you're still falling for it fifteen years later.

No, I'm just doing as I have always done, dropping a used account and picking up where I left off with a fresh one. And if you're still too stupid to know where to find me after this, then good luck finding your way to your own dunnies as I continue to kick the shit out of you.

That is all.

so we can expect much of the same bullshit just under a different nic.
Progress. /rollseyes
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »

Wow you are trying to appear edjukatied. Do you know any Mark Twain to quote? Or brother Elijah?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2017, 05:28:20 PM »

Wow you are trying to appear edjukatied. Do you know any Mark Twain to quote? Or brother Elijah?

Top three Twain quotes:

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

The report of my death was an exaggeration.

GOOGLE is a friend of mine.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »

so we can expect much of the same bullshit just under a different nic.
Progress. /rollseyes
Nah, progress would be you taking time to read posts like mine before you mope about the shoutbox moaning to be told what has already been explicitly stated. Geez, even TWAP knew who it was when I registered it, it's not like I made any secret of who was behind the account.

You're a moron, aintcha?  :lol:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2017, 09:10:08 AM »

Nah, progress would be you taking time to read posts like mine before you mope about the shoutbox moaning to be told what has already been explicitly stated. Geez, even TWAP knew who it was when I registered it, it's not like I made any secret of who was behind the account.

You're a moron, aintcha?  :lol:

well it should be evident that I don't really want to spend too much time reading posts like yours. And if I can avoid it altogether, I will.
I asked one single question; so who is 'etc'?' and made the point that it wouldn't be hard to find out if I wasn't too lazy to enquire. That's pretty much the extent of it.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2017, 09:45:02 AM »

well it should be evident that I am a complete fuckwit who gets hammered for my own stupidity and bias at every turn. I should turn my panel in since I don't really want to spend too much time reading posts at The Mor0n's forum and prefer to gossip at the shoutbawx water cooler instead, even if everyone laughs at me for it while my chimpanzee boss spreads his furry buttcheeks cheeks for Dane Cawk.

Gawd I suck at this.

Fixed. Don't you wish your teeth were Madam? :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2017, 07:28:57 AM »

I reckon cunt thought if he starting posting here again a load of others would, now that they haven't he's having to spam the boards to make it look busier. Busted

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2017, 07:38:00 AM »

I reckon cunt thought if he starting posting here again a load of others would

Total posts September 2016 - 3840
Total posts September 2017 - 4245

Total Posts October 2016 - 4740
Total Posts October 2017 - 6036

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=stats

Hard to argue with that level of success.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2017, 07:40:44 AM »

Total posts September 2016 - 3840
Total posts September 2017 - 4245

Total Posts October 2016 - 4740
Total Posts October 2017 - 6036

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=stats

Hard to argue with that level of success.  :snick:

Yes, look how much more you spammed this year compared to last year. Wow. But still busted :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.418 seconds with 42 queries.