ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 10:50:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>  (Read 6349 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>
« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2017, 04:12:03 PM »

Good god, that is fucking pathetic.

you finally reading your own posts?

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2017, 04:35:34 PM »

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If only he would put himself on pemanent ignore..

IF ONLY!~
Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #522 on: November 02, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »

Why not? I read yours, don't I?  :lolatu:

Now, you quote me again so Caskur can't pretend like she isn't getting to see what I'm posting.  :snick:

Zen Master

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #523 on: November 02, 2017, 05:10:45 PM »

Good god, that is fucking pathetic. How fucked up do you need to be that your participation in a community might stand or fall on the court of public opinion in the form of a karma smite???? :confused:

She wanted Flea's forum to fail, because of a long-held grudge.. and so she could say "I told you so".  It's a two-fer.  I pissed her off so bad, she just came right out with it and said, and I quote - using the quote feature:

If the forum fails, so what?

She achieved her goal by making everything about her, and then leaving in a huff, just like she did to Serafina, another poster she claimed to be friends with until it no longer suited her.  Flea still defends her, for some reason.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #524 on: November 02, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »

I won't lie, I was waiting for that shoe to drop. Caskur has a long reputation for throwing everyone and everything she can under the bus to get at her target, I first saw her in action doing that back at FC to Sloane and Omnia.

Thing is, I wasn't the only person to see it happen, others saw it as well. So if they choose to put themselves at risk of it happening to them, then they really have nobody to blame but themselves.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #525 on: November 02, 2017, 06:35:03 PM »

She wanted Flea's forum to fail, because of a long-held grudge.. and so she could say "I told you so".  It's a two-fer.  I pissed her off so bad, she just came right out with it and said, and I quote - using the quote feature:

Christ you talk shit. No wonder the Poo poster is your hero.

She achieved her goal by making everything about her, and then leaving in a huff, just like she did to Serafina, another poster she claimed to be friends with until it no longer suited her.  Flea still defends her, for some reason.

She defends me because she knows you're talking shit.

PS, eat a dick!~
Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • kooch probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #526 on: November 02, 2017, 06:38:24 PM »

Fuck me 27 pages to say Caskur sucks and Willagee smells like literal shit.

Everybody who posted in this thread lost.
Something, something, Goebbels quote. Something, something Godwin's Law.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #527 on: November 02, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »

Christ you talk shit. No wonder the Poo poster is your hero.

She defends me because she knows you're talking shit.

PS, eat a dick!~
Eating dicks is Johnny's thang

FACT

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »

Eating dicks is Johnny's thang

FACT

You might want to convince rancid, you baby penisblood sucker
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #529 on: November 06, 2017, 04:03:06 PM »

Even Johnny doesn't know if he's black, his own mirror confuses his hue.

Let's just take a step back..... and remind ourselves what a talent-less cunt he is.

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #530 on: November 06, 2017, 04:23:03 PM »

Fuck me 27 pages to say Caskur sucks and Willagee smells like old cum and dead kids.

Everybody who posted in this thread lost.
:snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #531 on: November 06, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »

Kooch wishes that everybody lost, but it was actually only you that ran head first into a brick troll.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up

Page created in 0.378 seconds with 40 queries.