ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Paddock was possessed.  (Read 511 times)

plus minus reset

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Re: Paddock was possessed.
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2017, 09:35:40 PM »

Typical liberal^, shunning the word of the Almighty like a godless son of a whore.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
Re: Paddock was possessed.
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 09:08:26 AM »

I realize you've dug in your heels and can't admit you're wrong.

For those willing to learn, there were already weapons that could fire 20 rounds repeatedly in under 1 minute. So much for 3 ball bearings in a minute.
 The founders anticipated that the US Government would need overthrown eventually and wrote about it. The shortest commentary about it came from Franklin.
 All the historical evidence is against your theory that they were short sighted and ignorant enough to think that weapons advancements would be limited to the 20 shot repeater.
Yanno, Franklin was a deist.  I would have to disagree American founders were following Gods directive. Unless you have some scriptural backing to this.  By biblical standards this nation is utterly screwed unless revival occurs. Of course, we disagree quite a bit on theology and doctrine.
Simul Iustus et Peccator
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 32 queries.