• October 22, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trailer Parks  (Read 396 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Trailer Parks
« on: October 14, 2017, 04:47:13 AM »

This is a good story

please read it.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/bus-life-beats-suburban-struggle/news-story/544356b41c8779fbe5ef6b8bde20963c

It's a young mum of two buying a bus and turning it into a home. She swapped paying $400 for a rental house to $245 a week for her home on wheels

I was in shock when I heard it cost $245 a week in a caravan park (trailer park)

just how much are trailer parks in the USA?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Trailer Parks
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 01:18:09 PM »

Silly question.... obviously, you have never traveled. Regional prices are decided by regional income.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:13:26 PM »

just how much are trailer parks in the USA?

Ask lokmar.

Actually, there is a difference between stationary mobile homes which you find in trailer parks and recreational vehicles on wheels and 'campers'.

RVs can be quite expensive and luxurious (over $250k). In the Southern US they are very popular with college football fans who camp out for days outside of different stadiums each week before games.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

I'm talking about how much people pay to rent a spot in a caravan park...

That woman up there pays $240.00 a week... I think that is too much..

I can understand if its a holiday spot where someone might park for a week or two...

Anyway, housing is now a huge issue all over the world it seems and yet, we have dead miitary bases all over the planet to... The imbalance really worries me greatly.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 06:47:51 PM »

We talk in weekly income where I live btw, not monthly...

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »

We talk in weekly income where I live btw, not monthly...

Thats because welfare is paid by the week, wages are paid monthly, been like that for 30 years ya bogan bludger.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »

I'm talking about how much people pay to rent a spot in a caravan park...

That woman up there pays $240.00 a week... I think that is too much..
I daresay you could get a cheaper site fee if you chose a caravan park in a flood plain. Might want to keep a few 44 gallon drums handy to lash to the sides in case of flash flooding though, which can be a problem out your way (or so I'm told).

Actually, there is a difference between stationary mobile homes which you find in trailer parks and recreational vehicles on wheels and 'campers'.

RVs can be quite expensive and luxurious (over $250k).
Nomenclature is key here. Putting aside the obvious oxymoron of a "stationary mobile" home for a moment, the word "trailer" has different meaning in your respective burgs. Out Caskur's way, it's reserved almost exclusively to describe single axle flatbed affairs, useful for towing shit about and that's pretty much it. Caravans are basically RVs without steering wheels and engines, RV's themselves have only been a comparatively recent addition to the grey-haired road warrior set (about the last 10-15 years or so) and what you call stationary mobile homes are more commonly marketed as "cabins" and "demountables" by salespeople who are really hawking prefab shacks and humpys.

Caravans are the most common form of mobile home there, closely followed by converted busses as described in the OP article, although perhaps not as well turned out as the photos might suggest. Australia is, as you may have already heard, rife with bugs and critters of all sizes and descriptions (spiders, roaches, centipedes et al), some lethally toxic, some merely capable of administering painful nips to any warm soft tissued bulk that has the misfortune to roll over on top of them in their sleep. Add mice, rats and snakes into that equation, stick the whole lot in an arid climate and even the most well maintained palace on wheels has the potential to be a thriving ecosystem for the local wildlife. Not that your average Aussie gives a shit about that of course; hell, a redback bites them on the arse and they write songs about it, the weird fuckers.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 12:07:22 AM »

Ask lokmar.

RVs can be quite expensive and luxurious (over $250k). In the Southern US they are very popular with college football fans who camp out for days outside of different stadiums each week before games.

Pretty spot on there brainz! You about got something right via accidental humor! I used to be in the RV Business and had extensive knowledge of what just about everything associated with them cost. Of course YUO were musing that I lived in a house with wheels and only a single wide for added insult. Right?  :lol:

Anyway, as I remember, the typical campsite in Mericuh is typically about $30/Day with electric and water. Some are a bit more, some are less. In some of the state parks, they dont charge jack shit! You do have to move your camper out for 2 days every 30 days before coming back.

As far as making money on RV's, most think you make the killing on selling the new ones. Actually, the RAEL money is in working the trades. You wind up giving the customer jack shit for his/her coach and then when you sell it, you make mega bank of the 100% profit.

Now I gotts to go make that payment on my 42" spinners for my single wide....  :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »

Pretty spot on there brainz! You about got something right via accidental humor! I used to be in the RV Business and had extensive knowledge of what just about everything associated with them cost. Of course YUO were musing that I lived in a house with wheels and only a single wide for added insult. Right?  :lol:

Lmao.. yeah it was meant as a trailer park joke, dude. Nothing personal.

I cede to your superior knowledge on this topic and find interesting what you stated about it.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 10:28:47 AM »

I've decided I couldn't live in a tiny house.... UNLESS it had some type of extension.

I think they are unsafe.

Apparently I can put the back seat down in my car and sleep in it... The boot area is huge in my car and with the back seat laid flat, it would fit two people comfortably. I've never tried to lower my seat flat... I'd have to get out the manual.

There are homeless women with children in Australia living in their cars now... I find that really sad....

On a continent with 25 million, it's absurd. I'm quite angry about it.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »

I'd love to walk away from houses and fixed structures....living life free to roam.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 10:25:47 PM »

I'd love to walk away from houses and fixed structures....living life free to roam.
I owned a canvas swag for a while, best eighty dollars I ever spent I swear. Beat the crap out of lugging a sleeping bag and air mattress about, just find a flat space, undo the straps, roll it out and voila - instant bed. Really regret getting rid of it.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 10:26:12 PM »

Easier for men.

Easier for men to keep clean... women not so much.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 10:39:55 PM »

I owned a canvas swag for a while, best eighty dollars I ever spent I swear. Beat the crap out of lugging a sleeping bag and air mattress about, just find a flat space, undo the straps, roll it out and voila - instant bed. Really regret getting rid of it.

You should see the newer double swags that have come out....

Easier for men.

Easier for men to keep clean... women not so much.

There's no major physical differences that would matter.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 11:27:35 PM »

You should see the newer double swags that have come out....
The single swag was plenty. I'm not some fat oaf slob with a double-wide ass, sagging udders, fifty chins and a red Lumix camera you know.  :snick:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 11:32:45 PM »

The single swag was plenty. I'm not some fat oaf slob with a double-wide ass, sagging udders, fifty chins and a red Lumix camera you know.  :snick:

Double as in matrimonial bliss when viewing the stars...

Kings has really taken off here the last few years... they've undercut everyone else.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 11:52:04 PM »

Double as in matrimonial bliss when viewing the stars...
Mmmmm, I tended to zip the swag closed completely - kept the wildlife out and the farts in.

Kings has really taken off here the last few years... they've undercut everyone else.
Yeah, they look more like tents to me. I'm sure there's a thriving market for them, I prefer more of a cocoon style of swag myself; less bullshit with setup, no need for pegs or guy wires so you can throw it on a flat rock or concrete slab if necessary and less shit to account for when you go to break camp the following morning.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 12:01:24 AM »

Mmmmm, I tended to zip the swag closed completely - kept the wildlife out and the farts in.
Yeah, they look more like tents to me. I'm sure there's a thriving market for them, I prefer more of a cocoon style of swag myself; less bullshit with setup, no need for pegs or guy wires so you can throw it on a flat rock or concrete slab if necessary and less shit to account for when you go to break camp the following morning.

They free stand in many cases...

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »

Quote from: lokmar
  You do have to move your camper out for 2 days every 30 days before coming back.

A nice stable environment to raise kids..

Not surprised with trailer parks breeding trailer trash.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 02:21:56 AM »

Depends on the parents, the culture, and values.

If living a small and nomadic possible footprint was more accepted by western culture, that sort of upbringing could child wellbeing wise surpass the results of living in an overvalued box where mummy and daddy misbehave similarly to some of today's trailer trash except with less flannel and cursing but more soundproofing and top shelf liquor.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »

Depends on the parents, the culture, and values.

Fairly certain if someone is living in a trailer park 24/7 their culture and values have been compromised with having to opt to live in cheap accommodation and the stigma that's attached to it.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 08:49:53 AM »

Fairly certain if someone is living in a trailer park 24/7 their culture and values have been compromised with having to opt to live in cheap accommodation and the stigma that's attached to it.

Or elevated... it's hard to say.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2017, 04:27:25 PM »

you should watch Housos again. Or watch Caskur, which is pretty much the same thing, minus the budget.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.396 seconds with 46 queries.