• October 17, 2018, 04:06:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50   Go Down

Author Topic: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison  (Read 11933 times)

plus minus reset

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Re: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2017, 02:32:10 PM »

dum Sum sent you in to destroy fleas forum... we get it.
Well I must say that lie makes a refreshing change from the lie that I was supposedly telling people not to post there in the first place.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »

If your laziness and complete contempt is preventing you, then the truth is you cannot kick my ass with words or punches. You are not able to if your lack of will forbids it.

Mind you, I think there's a bit more to it than that. I've seen the arguments you've offered, they are easily argued against, so even if you were possessed of the will to engage me on the topic I'd still smash you into the concrete. You'd stand more of a chance throwing a physical punch at me I reckon, though even that isn't a sure thing since I'd probably break your elbow with a palm heel the minute you took a swing my way.

I think you should take a small moment in life to pull your head out of your pompous ass and accept that you're not better than anybody, pal

You think that vomiting an avalanche of adjective-infested dribble makes you some sort of genius

It most certainly does not.

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2017, 11:20:16 PM »

I think you should take a small moment in life to pull your head out of your pompous ass and accept that you're not better than anybody, pal
I think you should check your chin instead of leading with it all the time, but that's never gonna happen, is it?

You think that vomiting an avalanche of adjective-infested dribble makes you some sort of genius

Probably not, but you know... it doesn't have to. I mean you're not exactly a prodigy yourself, and if you can be so easily spanked by someone who isn't a genius, then it says more about you than it does me.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2017, 11:28:37 PM »

LOL... he and freud think they're geniuses....

I don't think twisted fucks count as a genius.

Just put them on ignore.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2017, 11:33:23 PM »

Yes, put us on ignore. That's why Caskur returned to this forum you know, to get everyone to stop responding to each other.  :snick:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »

Yes, put us on ignore. That's why Caskur returned to this forum you know, to get everyone to stop responding to each other.  :snick:
That's very antisocial of her. I think she's a troubled lass.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2017, 11:36:34 PM »

That's very antisocial of her. I think she's a troubled lass.
Not as troubled as two accounts talking to each other on the same IP. Right now she is debating whether or not we are the same person or if you are my fiancee.  :snick:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2017, 11:39:22 PM »

Not as troubled as two accounts talking to each other on the same IP. Right now she is debating whether or not we are the same person or if you are my fiancee.  :snick:
You're evil. that's why I love you.  :heart:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2017, 11:40:33 PM »

And join your retarded fictional god/s.  :borat:

You're mentally ill and you just don't know it.

Dear faggit, God says execute those who claim good is evil and evil is good.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2017, 11:42:41 PM »

You're evil. that's why I love you.  :heart:

Eweterus, are you girl or boy?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2017, 11:42:56 PM »

I think you should check your chin instead of leading with it all the time, but that's never gonna happen, is it?
Probably not, but you know... it doesn't have to. I mean you're not exactly a prodigy yourself, and if you can be so easily spanked by someone who isn't a genius, then it says more about you than it does me.  :snick:

Easily spanked? How so, my legend-in-his-own-mind Canadouche?

It seems you're convinced that your boring, comma inducing crappola is like some sort of super-weapon that makes you the ruling badass of these forums

I really don't see how you've accomplished anything but making me waste a few minutes here and there typing a reply

But considering I only skim and chuckle over your narcissistic, megalomania-induced textual dumps, well...

And before going any further with your back self patting, remember that English is my 2nd language.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2017, 11:47:10 PM »

, remember that English is my 2nd language.

Eating dick is your first-

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2017, 11:49:07 PM »

You tardy caca gaytheists need to be reminded that when your sorry asses are in America, denying God disavows the notion that you have any civil rights whatsoever. You reduce yourself to a non human by your ignorance. If we simply follow our charter, we should round up atheists and either deport them or light them on fire. After all, they have no claim to the Bill of Rights or the protections afforded to Godbotherers under the Declaration of Independence which was penned exclusively by Godbotherers. KA-POWN3D!  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2017, 11:49:28 PM »

Easily spanked? How so, my legend-in-his-own-mind Canadouche?

It seems you're convinced that your boring, comma inducing crappola is like some sort of super-weapon that makes you the ruling badass of these forums

I really don't see how you've accomplished anything but making me waste a few minutes here and there typing a reply

But considering I only skim and chuckle over your narcissistic, megalomania-induced textual dumps, well...

And before going any further with your back self patting, remember that English is my 2nd language.
Mmmmm, and you think that should entitle you to a free ride? Let me be the first to inform you, there are plenty of people about here for whom English is a second language. That a good many of them don't have a first is besides the point; they come here, they get spanked, they cry for others to shutup. That's the way it's always been.

As for what I've done.... well, look no further than the sterling upswing in traffic since I started cleaning your clock for you. September, this site turned the corner, yielding the first month since April where our monthly posting total outstripped that of the same month last year. October? Heh, TRF has already smashed last year's record and we've still almost an entire week to go. Everything from here to the end of the month is gravy (and not that shitty packet mix your bovine heiffer from the swamps serves up neither).

That you are in the presence of Greatness is beyond dispute. I didn't see you out there fixing The Mor0n's site when it was 523ing every five seconds.  :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »

Eating dick is your first-

You and your mixed up brother are here talkin dick again ehh bozo? Not surprised a bit!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2017, 11:52:42 PM »

You tardy caca gaytheists need to be reminded that when your sorry asses are in America, denying God disavows the notion that you have any civil rights whatsoever. You reduce yourself to a non human by your ignorance. If we simply follow our charter, we should round up atheists and either deport them or light them on fire. After all, they have no claim to the Bill of Rights or the protections afforded to Godbotherers under the Declaration of Independence which was penned exclusively by Godbotherers. KA-POWN3D!  :snick:

You listen to bible thumper radio?

That is, after you listen to Rush the pill crusher-

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2017, 11:53:52 PM »

Behold the Polygonia comma

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2017, 11:54:58 PM »

:grin:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2017, 12:01:06 AM »

WTF dumb ass. I READ the ACTUAL writings of the founders. Pretty damn simple, ya simpleton. Think you dont have civil rights in America SOLELY because of The God of Israel? Well doofus, you didnt read The Declaration. Simple really.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2017, 12:02:19 AM »

Now you've done it. Them libtards don't take too kindly to readers around here.  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50   Go Up

Page created in 0.647 seconds with 41 queries.