• October 17, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Down

Author Topic: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison  (Read 11926 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 11:48:12 AM »

I'll say it point blank

I don't trust people who don't believe in God or an afterlife.

I mean, what kind of people are those to start with?

If you don't have the creed in a superior being, in a continuation to your existence after your disembodiment, what's holding your moral code together?

I would NEVER date, hire or even have a deeper friendship with someone like that. If you don't believe in divine punishment, what's keeping you from being evil?

Sure, there could be that fear of justice, the police, in criminal matters. But one thing I've noticed, atheists are much more prone to betray or treat people badly.

After all, if you have no God in your soul, you become just another ignorant animal who acts only on instinct.

And I don't want any of that in my life.

Do you say grace before chowing down on dickmeat?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »

I'll say it point blank

If you don't have the creed in a superior being, in a continuation to your existence after your disembodiment, what's holding your moral code together?

I would NEVER date, hire or even have a deeper friendship with someone like that. If you don't believe in divine punishment, what's keeping you from being evil?

Sure, there could be that fear of justice, the police, in criminal matters. But one thing I've noticed, atheists are much more prone to betray or treat people badly.

After all, if you have no God in your soul, you become just another ignorant animal who acts only on instinct.

The more intelligent among us can be good people without fearing some fictional being

Madcow KlitzgasmTopic starter

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2017, 11:50:49 AM »

Is that an SOP handed down by corporate for your staff discounts?  :lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2017, 11:58:47 AM »

The more intelligent among us can be good people without fearing some fictional being

Intelligence has nothing to do with being a good, decent person, you incredibly imbecilic hag.

FFS Fumblerica, all you talk is stupid shit. You have no real condition of holding a conversation on an acceptable level.

And btw, you're an atheist and  a stupid liberal on top of that. You have 0 human value.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2017, 12:00:28 PM »

That doesn't come up in my life, not something I need to ponder about.

I would commit suicide before eating any of the gut-wrenching grub you touch and prepare, though

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2017, 12:07:25 PM »

Intelligence has nothing to do with being a good, decent person, you incredibly imbecilic hag.

FFS Fumblerica, all you talk is stupid shit. You have no real condition of holding a conversation on an acceptable level.

And btw, you're an atheist and  a stupid liberal on top of that. You have 0 human value.

So don't reply to my posts, thicko
Btw I am still laughing at you thinking I'm into you, lol you spaz, as if

Madcow KlitzgasmTopic starter

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2017, 12:09:29 PM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2017, 12:24:02 PM »

I'll say it point blank

Wow, you're a bigger fucking loser than I thought... and I thought you were a pretty big loser already.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »

Wow, you're a bigger fucking loser than I thought... and I thought you were a pretty big loser already.

Loser? You're the fucking retard complaining about everything in your fucked up, miserable life

What? You got angry because I said I don't hang around trash like you? Well, that's the way it is

And the crap I read from mongos like you make me feel certain that I'm right in my position

You godless leftovers of society get specially angry when someone shows their contempt.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2017, 12:36:02 PM »

Loser? You're the fucking retard complaining about everything in your fucked up, miserable life

What? You got angry because I said I don't hang around trash like you? Well, that's the way it is

And the crap I read from mongos like you make me feel certain that I'm right in my position

You godless leftovers of society get specially angry when someone shows their contempt.

Er... actually, since I dropped Christian conservatism from my life, I've not only BEEN a better, happier person but I've met better, happier people.  That's well documented.  I used to be angry because I was afraid.  You're still in that position.

But keep posting about God.  It's fucking hilarious.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2017, 12:39:20 PM »

Er... actually, since I dropped Christian conservatism from my life, I've not only BEEN a better, happier person but I've met better, happier people.  That's well documented.  I used to be angry because I was afraid.  You're still in that position.

But keep posting about God.  It's fucking hilarious.

So, you actually went  backwards in your puny existence.

Not a surprise, considering that's what liberals want. Retrogress. The return of the primitive way of life.

The removal of God from society, the total liberation from moral codes. Definitely, a fucking primitive.

Now go get a heater to make your old, frail bones more comfy.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »

Lol at go get a heater, that is really pathetically hilarious, seriously  :lmao:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »

So, you actually went  backwards in your puny existence.

Not a surprise, considering that's what liberals want. Retrogress. The return of the primitive way of life.

The removal of God from society, the total liberation from moral codes. Definitely, a fucking primitive.

Now go get a heater to make your old, frail bones more comfy.

So I tell you that not being lashed to a superstitious belief penned by sheep rapists thousands of years ago has made me a more complete human being, and you totally ignore it .... to say the same thing you just said before I proved you wrong.

And then you mention something about my bones being frail, which along with being untrue, has nothing to do with the state of my disbelief in your stupid fairy tales.

Grasp at some more of them straws, boy.  God's watching and will reward you based on how well you defend him on the internets.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2017, 12:52:56 PM »

I'll say it point blank

Yep.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2017, 12:54:27 PM »

So I tell you that not being lashed to a superstitious belief penned by sheep rapists thousands of years ago has made me a more complete human being, and you totally ignore it .... to say the same thing you just said before I proved you wrong.

And then you mention something about my bones being frail, which along with being untrue, has nothing to do with the state of my disbelief in your stupid fairy tales.

Grasp at some more of them straws, boy.  God's watching and will reward you based on how well you defend him on the internets.

Shouldn't you be over at PO telling flea what to do, what to say or what to think?

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2017, 12:56:06 PM »

Shouldn't you be over at PO telling flea what to do, what to say or what to think?

I don't know, shouldn't you be logging in periodically (on two different accounts) just to smite people who've made you so angry you can't even post there?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2017, 01:01:40 PM »

I don't know,

Yes you do. It's because you're a control freak.

shouldn't you be logging in periodically (on two different accounts) just to smite people who've made you so angry you can't even post there?

I think the only person there the victim of the smite system is me... egged on by you.

Don't twist it now!~

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2017, 01:03:18 PM »

I'll say it point blank

Oh, that's easily answered; "someone who is more likely to accept responsibility for his/her own actions".

Another easy answer; "the knowledge that if I do not, that the life I live will then become harder and less pleasant". I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to do things that make my life easier in the long run - looking out for those around me is part and parcel of that.

I would NEVER date, hire or even have a deeper friendship with someone like that.
As is your right.

If you don't believe in divine punishment, what's keeping you from being evil?
See above.

Sure, there could be that fear of justice, the police, in criminal matters.
You want to live your life in fear? That doesn't sound very pleasant to me. How about a healthy respect of such considerations along with an abiding nature to work in with them and thereby make them work for you? Sounds way more productive I think.

But one thing I've noticed, atheists are much more prone to betray or treat people badly.
Strange, I've noticed the tendency for pious religious types to treat people worse than atheists have, particulary when it comes to inter-faith matters. The loudest screaming being done between the Jews, Christians and Muslims of course.

And it's funny because a large whack of these people mine their own faiths for excuses as to why they're within their rights to do so. I'm sure if there were a God then said God would be looking for people faithful to the fundamentals of his word, not people who would poke and pick at the teachings to wriggle and slither their way into his graces and certainly NOT people who would outright ignore parts of it because it was inconvenient.

Christianity in particular is bad for this. Take the average Christian's views on sodomy for instance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

The third verse is particularly pertinent to my point - here we have unmarried children closely inspecting the holy bible for loopholes which allow them to commit buggery, at the same time outright ignoring the other messages the bible has to say on various matters because they are "unrealistic and inconvenient".

What was that you were saying about moral codes earlier?  :lol:

Yes, and I am dead certain that should any godless ignorant animal ever give you a logical argument against your premise that fear of something that exists solely on faith is the only way society can truly function, you won't want any of that argument in your life either.  :snick:

Kind of like...

Do you ever stfu?

It's okay though; as Garfunkel and Oates noted, "it's the only card you've got".  :rotf:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2017, 01:05:34 PM »

I was going to respond to caskur's whining, but a tactical scroll bomb later and I'm settling in for a good read, ie: Rancid getting thumped again.

:snack:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2017, 01:10:31 PM »

LOL at you thinking you can thump Rancid...

one punch from him and I doubt you'd get up again... you too soft and flabby.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Up

Page created in 0.434 seconds with 37 queries.