ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42   Go Down

Author Topic: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison  (Read 8196 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison
« Reply #780 on: May 09, 2018, 02:58:23 AM »

So if you accept the bible as law and drive a car and kill somebody your car is destroyed beyond repair and you aren't held responsible.  But if you keep driving a car and it keeps hitting people and then kills somebody after you are warned not to drive it your car is destroyed and you forfeit your life. Don't you think the car should be auctioned off to another christian driver with old testament values? How would these laws apply to followers of Allah , Buddha ,or communists?

Well now, you are a complete fukin idiot, but lets walk through this. Inanimate objects dont kill people dumb ass. I would say if your reckless with a fukin car or your double headed shit covered dilhammer, YUO get put to death, NOT your car, but your dildo gets destroyed because its a nasty and degenerate device anyway. Simple, really.

If your pet fukin tortoise is clipping off fingers of  the elderly in the middle of the night and old people are bleeding out cause of their blood thinners and you dont stomp the bastards head in the next morning when its found out, you need to be executed the next morning.

When Shamu killed that first trainer, someone at sea world shoulda filled that bastards tank full of car batteries. After it killed the second trainer, every dumb ass on the planet that thought shamu should live should have been fed into the tank one by one and THEN his tank shoulda been filled up with car batteries. Seriously, this shit is pretty damn simple.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #781 on: May 09, 2018, 06:41:01 AM »

Most pitbull owners I've seen are red-voting rednecks, and they should all be put to sleep.  Pitbulls are ugly fuckers anyway.

I always figured you a chichuahua or wiener dog guy, anyways.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #782 on: May 09, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »

Well now, you are a complete fukin idiot, but lets walk through this. Inanimate objects dont kill people dumb ass. I would say if your reckless with a fukin car or your double headed shit covered dilhammer, YUO get put to death, NOT your car, but your dildo gets destroyed because its a nasty and degenerate device anyway. Simple, really.

If your pet fukin tortoise is clipping off fingers of  the elderly in the middle of the night and old people are bleeding out cause of their blood thinners and you dont stomp the bastards head in the next morning when its found out, you need to be executed the next morning.

When Shamu killed that first trainer, someone at sea world shoulda filled that bastards tank full of car batteries. After it killed the second trainer, every dumb ass on the planet that thought shamu should live should have been fed into the tank one by one and THEN his tank shoulda been filled up with car batteries. Seriously, this shit is pretty damn simple.
Your autobiographical dildo example was a spot on ANALogy. What should happen to you for killing a thread?

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #783 on: May 09, 2018, 06:47:36 PM »

Your autobiographical dildo example was a spot on ANALogy. What should happen to you for killing a thread?

Killing? This motherfucker is poised to set a motherfukin troll world record bitch!  :slap:

Gort

• No mercy given or asked for.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.Gort needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #784 on: May 09, 2018, 07:44:27 PM »

Killing? This motherfucker is poised to set a motherfukin troll world record bitch!  :slap:
You mean you aren't really an imbecile?

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #785 on: May 10, 2018, 01:07:39 AM »

You mean you aren't really an imbecile?

If you knew anything about me and my station in life, you wouldnt believe it. If you did, you'd be PISSED! But hey, I'm A-OK with being viewed as the toofless hillbilly with a gun in one hand and a "Bible for dummies" handbook in the other.

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #786 on: May 10, 2018, 01:57:47 AM »

That was redundant... Bibles ARE for dummies...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #787 on: May 10, 2018, 08:08:53 AM »

That was redundant... Bibles ARE for dummies...  :snick:

Actually, they are for people smart enough to want to follow God's Word and Wisdom. Of course a faggit lover like YUO is repulsed by it.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #788 on: May 16, 2018, 08:20:30 PM »

Why do so many of you democRAT scumbags hate God? Lets just say YUO are right about God, whatever degenerate view that might be. Is that gonna be any consolation or excuse when YUO lear He's real and you're going to hell? I mean as repulsed as you are by God, how's hell better? Lemme know.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 111
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #789 on: May 16, 2018, 08:28:36 PM »

I always figured you a chichuahua or wiener dog guy, anyways.

Nah, he's a cat lady type.

I vote democrat more than I do republican but I own two pitbulls. Very smart dogs with a bad rap because of ghetto trash people, see Flea for an example.
Fuck you.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #790 on: May 17, 2018, 04:13:01 PM »

I'm A-OK with being viewed as the toofless hillbilly with a gun in one hand and a "Bible for dummies" handbook in the other.

Exactly as I view you!

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #791 on: May 17, 2018, 11:01:33 PM »

Exactly as I view you!

Sorry cunt, thats just your fantasy.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #792 on: May 17, 2018, 11:18:39 PM »

40 PAGES, UH?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #793 on: May 18, 2018, 03:55:20 AM »

40 PAGES, UH?

Thats your most spazzy post to date
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #794 on: May 18, 2018, 04:47:09 AM »

Nah, he's a cat lady type.

I vote democrat more than I do republican but I own two pitbulls. Very smart dogs with a bad rap because of ghetto trash people, see Flea for an example.

I don’t cared about who or what you’re fucking....we’re talking dog owning.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #795 on: May 20, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Best to just go ahead and burn faggits and be done with it.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #796 on: May 20, 2018, 12:18:54 PM »

I don’t cared about who or what you’re fucking....
You don't even speak your own fucking language. :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #797 on: May 21, 2018, 04:08:29 PM »

Pope's reported comment to a gay man may indicate a new level of acceptance of homosexuality

Meanwhile, God says execute them.

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-pope-chile-gay-20180520-story.html

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #798 on: May 21, 2018, 04:18:45 PM »

Aww shit- Lokmar's hearing voices again...
Load the dart gun, grab the butterfly net, prep the straitjacket, and make sure the padded room is cleared out.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #799 on: May 21, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »

Aww shit- Lokmar's hearing voices again...
Load the dart gun, grab the butterfly net, prep the straitjacket, and make sure the padded room is cleared out.

Hearing shit? WTF are YUO talking about loon? Reading aint hearing! PWN3D!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42   Go Up

Page created in 0.441 seconds with 41 queries.