ThirdRailForum

• January 22, 2018, 01:09:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison  (Read 4037 times)

plus minus reset

Bonesaw

• Edge-less.
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »

LOL at you thinking you can thump Rancid...

one punch from him and I doubt you'd get up again... you too soft and flabby.

I've seen the poor guy threatening to beat people up, because he's too intellectually challenged to out-debate them.  You're just drawing attention to his weakness.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2017, 01:19:27 PM »

So I tell you that not being lashed to a superstitious belief penned by sheep rapists thousands of years ago has made me a more complete human being, and you totally ignore it .... to say the same thing you just said before I proved you wrong.

And then you mention something about my bones being frail, which along with being untrue, has nothing to do with the state of my disbelief in your stupid fairy tales.

Grasp at some more of them straws, boy.  God's watching and will reward you based on how well you defend him on the internets.

How did it make you a better person? I mean, you sound pretty hateful and angry, just like everyone in here

In my experience, God changes people for the better. Maybe you belonged to some kinda of crazy Christian cult or had ultra strict parents, so what you said might make some sense

What fairy tales? You think I'm defending some religion or book here? I do have a faith, though, but something that was born with MY observations in MY life. You see, it tends to be a very individual-limited experience

I think we're living in a wonderful time and even though it might be the end times, God's presence is still very real for some, in one way or another.

The divine, supernatural, magical, occult, call whatever you want, is there, was always there and will always be there. We came from it and not the other way around.

Technology made us proud and self-confident. But it still failed to answer the most basic questions.

You see, quasi strange Internet citizen, I could use my arguments here against your arguments, for hours. But babies dying or bad things happening to good people make it pretty hard to defend the old babysitter God that mainstream religion created.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2017, 01:19:58 PM »

Pretty sure that Rancid can't thump anyone here. It's an internet forum, physical fists don't count for shit and when it comes to logical fists I'm pretty sure we can all agree he's a featherweight.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2017, 01:21:10 PM »

I've seen the poor guy threatening to beat people up, because he's too intellectually challenged to out-debate them.  You're just drawing attention to his weakness.

I can kick your cold humid ass with words or punches

Question is, will I overcome my laziness and completely contempt for you to do it?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2017, 01:23:37 PM »

Pretty sure that Rancid can't thump anyone here. It's an internet forum, physical fists don't count for shit and when it comes to logical fists I'm pretty sure we can all agree he's a featherweight.  :snick:

Hey dude, don't have a fucking awesome life to attend?

I mean, you bitch about your superstar existence and how you lack time, but yet, you "grace" us with your presence here

Even though you seem to collect a huge list of people calling you a stalker.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2017, 01:27:04 PM »

One thing is for sure, nothing brings the lifeless losers tards out of the woods like mentioning the name of the Almighty

Why do you guys fear God and afterlife so much?

Have you been doing terrible things that would send you to that hell that doesn't exist, but scare you shitless?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2017, 01:29:02 PM »

Shouldn't you be over at PO telling flea what to do, what to say or what to think?

LOL I hope Flea knows better than following someone who's blind as a bat in the first place

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2017, 01:30:20 PM »

I have never seen him try to control flea like you do though...
I've seen seen him say, "get rid of caskur or I walk"

You do though...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »

LOL I hope Flea knows better than following someone who's blind as a bat in the first place

She strings him along.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2017, 01:33:45 PM »

Lol at rantcids 4 posts in a row. Meltdown!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2017, 01:35:30 PM »

Oh, that's easily answered; "someone who is more likely to accept responsibility for his/her own actions".
Another easy answer; "the knowledge that if I do not, that the life I live will then become harder and less pleasant". I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to do things that make my life easier in the long run - looking out for those around me is part and parcel of that.
As is your right.
See above.
You want to live your life in fear? That doesn't sound very pleasant to me. How about a healthy respect of such considerations along with an abiding nature to work in with them and thereby make them work for you? Sounds way more productive I think.
Strange, I've noticed the tendency for pious religious types to treat people worse than atheists have, particulary when it comes to inter-faith matters. The loudest screaming being done between the Jews, Christians and Muslims of course.

And it's funny because a large whack of these people mine their own faiths for excuses as to why they're within their rights to do so. I'm sure if there were a God then said God would be looking for people faithful to the fundamentals of his word, not people who would poke and pick at the teachings to wriggle and slither their way into his graces and certainly NOT people who would outright ignore parts of it because it was inconvenient.

Christianity in particular is bad for this. Take the average Christian's views on sodomy for instance...

The third verse is particularly pertinent to my point - here we have unmarried children closely inspecting the holy bible for loopholes which allow them to commit buggery, at the same time outright ignoring the other messages the bible has to say on various matters because they are "unrealistic and inconvenient".

What was that you were saying about moral codes earlier?  :lol:
Yes, and I am dead certain that should any godless ignorant animal ever give you a logical argument against your premise that fear of something that exists solely on faith is the only way society can truly function, you won't want any of that argument in your life either.  :snick:

Kind of like...

It's okay though; as Garfunkel and Oates noted, "it's the only card you've got".  :rotf:

How long until this tard finally accept that I always scroll his long ass boring sad shit?

It's like he has this almost unbearable need to spit a wall of words here, no matter what

The few times I read it in the past, he types like some sort of tweaker who wants to repeat the same shit 100x, but with different words

He thinks that drugged up "oh I'm wordier as hell" lamos really have some sort of effect on people who are not under the influence of hard drugs

And I don't expect to change nobody's opinions here. I hope you're not trying to do the same

You guys are really no role models, so yeah, I guess I'll keep my own convictions.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »

You do though...

These weak ass bitches are complaining cuz I said I'd kick BEnzo's ass?

Of course I would!

As a matter of fact, I'd reconfigure the face of every Antifa-ggot that I could

With pleasure

LOL

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2017, 01:38:48 PM »

Lol at rantcids 4 posts in a row. Meltdown!

I don't like multi-quotes

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 01:40:21 PM »

Lol at go get a heater, that is really pathetically hilarious, seriously  :lmao:

He knows what I'm talking about

Unlike you, apparently

Bonesaw

• Edge-less.
  • Senatore
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2017, 01:45:03 PM »

How did it make you a better person? I mean, you sound pretty hateful and angry, just like everyone in here

Why even ask a question if you're setting yourself up to doubt the answer in the next sentence?  I can only tell you what I've experienced, and can't expect you to believe it (or admit to believing it), particularly if it goes against your argument - and it does.  If "everyone" here sounds hateful and angry, then by your logic, you would also question each and every other poster's level of happiness and fulfillment and odds of being a "good person" simply because they're on an insult forum.  Maybe the question you SHOULD be asking is: "Why am I so bad at this?" 

Or: "Am I projecting my unhappiness onto others?"

In my experience, God changes people for the better. Maybe you belonged to some kinda of crazy Christian cult or had ultra strict parents, so what you said might make some sense

And I give precisely zero fucks about "your experience", when mine is the exact opposite and most people whom I've encountered over the years who are blinded by the notion of the particularly wrathful guilt-fueled copycat "God" of the Christian bible have become closed-minded, angry, fearful, intolerant and stupid - willfully or otherwise.  I wasn't raised Christian and I didn't have strict parents, so what YOU said makes absolutely no sense.  Is that what you were going for?  Are you trying to "make sense" of why I'm so "hateful"?  Maybe if you could get your two brain cells to talk to each other again, you could begin to understand that things just aren't as simple as you desperately want them to be.

What fairy tales? You think I'm defending some religion or book here? I do have a faith, though, but something that was born with MY observations in MY life. You see, it tends to be a very individual-limited experience

Don't insult my or anyone else's intelligence, you fucking fruitcake.  All I've seen are your pathetic attempts to try and appear open-minded by SAYING that you believe in a higher power that isn't bound by any scripture, even going so far as to bring "science" into your spiel, but lo and behold, all of your so-called morality bullshit is strangely centered on Judeo-Christian values.  Anything that happens to be at odds with those values is just another cult whose followers are just as "godless" as atheists, because they don't know the REAL morals taught by whatever it is you're peddling.  How depressing and frightening it must be to have to put humanity in such a cramped box just to be able to sleep at night.

I think we're living in a wonderful time

No you don't.  You were whining a few months ago in the Coven about how everything is terrible.

and even though it might be the end times, God's presence is still very real for some, in one way or another.

Which "god", you wishy-washy brainwashed fucklick?  Only the one that reflects values you've already been taught?

Technology made us proud and self-confident. But it still failed to answer the most basic questions.

Basic questions like "Why is Rancid such an oblivious, self-satisfied moral masturbater?"

You see, quasi strange Internet citizen, I could use my arguments here against your arguments, for hours.

No, you really couldn't.  You've been caught trying to appear level-headed but only mentioning the moral standards of a very particular and very specific set of mono-theistic crap.  Maybe you'll want to consider next why Thor or Jupiter are "myths" but "God", with all his faith (ie: guilt/fear) based belief is still out there, waiting to save us.

Bonesaw

• Edge-less.
  • Senatore
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2017, 01:48:36 PM »

You do though...

I can control anyone at any time.  I made you stop posting at PO, yet still log in to snipe at me through the rep system like the pathetic fucking cowardly ogre that you are.

:lolatu:

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2017, 01:53:35 PM »

Everyone you say? And how many of those hateful and angry sounding people have religious leanings again? I haven't had a close enough look, but I'm guessing it's easily two thirds of the active membership base.

So if that's the case, exactly how has God made their lives better? Is hateful and angry something you think we should all aspire to be? Pretty sure Jebus would disagree with you on that score.  :lol:

Well then, what makes you so sure that the rest of us haven't arrived at our own individual faiths? What is it about your own that makes it ever so much more compelling than the rest that we should blindly follow it even though you cannot tell us what it is?

Why should we have faith in you, when presumably we are not afforded the opportunity to have faith in ourselves?

See, this is where your fundamental argument comes unstuck. Being an agnostic, I don't exactly fit into the godbotherer's camp OR the atheist's camp. Nope, I'm not prepared to say there IS or IS NOT a "higher power"; logically I cannot prove or disprove the existence of that particular cosmic teapot. But I can satisfy myself that my consciousness exists in a form that I can relate to; I can also satisfy myself that certain acts and deeds will produce desirable results while others... not so much. And it's because of this that I might place my faith in myself to make the right choices to bring about a personally satisfying result for the here and now through to the inevitable dirt nap that I shall eventually take.

And while that doesn't preclude the existence of an eternal hereafter, the undeniable immutable fact that living in perpetual fear of something which may very well only exist in lore is subtracting valuable time from time where I might be feathering my life and the lives about me with deeds that make for a more pleasant life experience in the here and now.

The divine, supernatural, magical, occult, call whatever you want, is there, was always there and will always be there. We came from it and not the other way around.
How do you know? Every word on the subject that was ever written has been written by man.

Pardon my say so, but "you must have faith" is not a card that technology has ever sought to play. Faith is not proof, it is merely a belief, like a scientific theory only with a certain amount of magical superstition mixed in. And you know, I'm fine with that if it helps a few of you to become "better people", but you still have to want to improve your life and the lives of those about you, something I don't see an awful lot of when I bother to look too closely at the pogroms advocated by extremists on both sides of the political divide.

And before you say otherwise, religion in all its forms is nothing more than a government for the masses. Oligarchic government, scaring the shit out of its members into certain acts and practices to maintain a particular status quo. That's the concrete truth of it, the mythology of eternal reward, be it a life in God's good graces or having 72 virgins crawling over your celestial bell end is just examples of the carrots they dangle to bring you to the table. I've never actually seen someone making good on those promises and I seriously doubt you have either.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2017, 01:58:40 PM »

That doesn't come up in my life, not something I need to ponder about.

I would commit suicide before eating any of the gut-wrenching grub you touch and prepare, though

So, no blessing...you just woof the dickmeat down.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »

I can kick your cold humid ass with words or punches

Question is, will I overcome my laziness and completely contempt for you to do it?
If your laziness and complete contempt is preventing you, then the truth is you cannot kick my ass with words or punches. You are not able to if your lack of will forbids it.

Mind you, I think there's a bit more to it than that. I've seen the arguments you've offered, they are easily argued against, so even if you were possessed of the will to engage me on the topic I'd still smash you into the concrete. You'd stand more of a chance throwing a physical punch at me I reckon, though even that isn't a sure thing since I'd probably break your elbow with a palm heel the minute you took a swing my way.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »

I made you stop posting at PO,

dum Sum sent you in to destroy fleas forum... we get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.713 seconds with 39 queries.