dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 21, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51   Go Down

Author Topic: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison  (Read 12424 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison
« Reply #980 on: September 12, 2018, 08:33:17 PM »

You might wanna read a Bible someday loon. Jesus states that He's slicing off liberal churches that tolerate evil like being gay and He's throwing them in the hell pile. Revelation 2. Read it!

Listen up, Jim Bob...don’t come at me with your bullshit fire and brimstone.  I bet you fondled a few choir boys in the pew, ya closet freak.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #981 on: September 15, 2018, 01:57:37 PM »

Listen up, Jim Bob...don’t come at me with your bullshit fire and brimstone.  I bet you fondled a few choir boys in the pew, ya closet freak.

We haven't been introduced properly but I understand you are the forum Nigger? In most respects this would not matter yet since I fuckin detest black cunts I suppose it does.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #982 on: September 15, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »

We haven't been introduced properly but I understand you are the forum Nigger? In most respects this would not matter yet since I fuckin detest black cunts I suppose it does.

9 posts.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #983 on: September 15, 2018, 08:25:07 PM »

No. If I had, I should be executed. Anywho, The God of Israel, the only ACTUAL God, is the sole reason we have western civilization. Bow down douchebag. Dont worry, YUO WILL! PWN3D!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #984 on: October 02, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »

Dont you degenerates say Jesus eliminated the death penalty?

Lying to the Holy Spirit

5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. 2 And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles’ feet. 3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.

7 Now it was about three hours later when his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 And Peter answered her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much?”

She said, “Yes, for so much.”

9 Then Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” 10 Then immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. And the young men came in and found her dead, and carrying her out, buried her by her husband. 11 So great fear came upon all the church and upon all who heard these things.

Comments?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
You recognize the sink?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #986 on: October 02, 2018, 10:24:59 PM »

Translation: "Read it, got pissed, convinced myself I unread it"

PWN3D!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #987 on: October 02, 2018, 10:39:44 PM »

I read like three lines, realized you were babbling like Donald Trump and said fuck this shit. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #988 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:56 PM »

I read like three lines, realized there were no references or pictures of cock and became disinterested
fixed.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #989 on: October 02, 2018, 10:43:59 PM »

Lol...you hit post and thought that was “your old man and the sea”.  Too bad no one read it.
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #990 on: October 02, 2018, 10:45:48 PM »

fixed.

I figured I ran you off after getting you to admit your av was taken in a bathhouse restroom.  How’s life out of the closet?
You recognize the sink?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #991 on: October 03, 2018, 11:59:12 AM »

I read like three lines, realized you were babbling like Donald Trump and said fuck this shit.

Ummm, NOPE! PWN3D!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #992 on: October 22, 2018, 10:35:10 PM »

So, I wanted to take a moment to thank God for allowing people to share the existence of Him and His Messiah with me. Its profoundly altered my life. I've no doubt that I wouldnt have turned into the decent human being that I am today. Much of humanity is better off because of this too.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #993 on: October 23, 2018, 04:33:11 AM »

So, I wanted to take a moment to thank God for allowing people to share the existence of Him and His Messiah with me. Its profoundly altered my life. I've no doubt that I wouldnt have turned into the decent human being that I am today. Much of humanity is better off because of this too.

You realize God isn't white right?
Fuck you.

feral

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #994 on: October 23, 2018, 07:24:12 AM »

I believe that you believe you are being sincere.

I can only hope that you are sincere.

You have a lot of passion with what you believe in...it's unfortunate that you have come across as being a full blown fanatic in your posts.

However, IF at the end if the day you really do believe what you have posted above and have relaxed a little with being so fucking ridiculous and now are being sincere...then I rejoice in what you have said and pray for all the best things for you and your family.

He's a black woman named Oprah.

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #995 on: October 23, 2018, 08:05:05 AM »

God isnt ANY race. DUH! He does favor Israel though.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #996 on: October 23, 2018, 08:09:35 AM »

I believe that you believe you are being sincere.

I can only hope that you are sincere.

You have a lot of passion with what you believe in...it's unfortunate that you have come across as being a full blown fanatic in your posts.

However, IF at the end if the day you really do believe what you have posted above and have relaxed a little with being so fucking ridiculous and now are being sincere...then I rejoice in what you have said and pray for all the best things for you and your family.

He's a black woman named Oprah.

I know most of you have been told to tolerate certain behaviors for so long that you believe you're being a good person by accepting them. I get it. If you havent already, take the time to read the Bible from cover to cover and at the end, ask yourself this: Is it likely that the majority of mankind would choose to tolerate behavior that is acceptable to God? Or is it much more likely that we'd be completely off the rails?

feral

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #997 on: October 23, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »

I know most of you have been told to tolerate certain behaviors for so long that you believe you're being a good person by accepting them. I get it.

I disagree.

I tolerate things because everyone has their own personal view and point.  I'm not the type of person who is going to try and change someone else's thoughts and ideals by hammering them with my own personal opinion about God.  I prefer to stay silent and let them see how I live my life and if they want to ask me questions then I will answer them.

If you havent already, take the time to read the Bible from cover to cover

I'm very familiar with The Word of God. I was in the environment from 12 - 21 years of age.

and at the end,ask yourself this: Is it likely that the majority of mankind would choose to tolerate behavior that is acceptable to God? Or is it much more likely that we'd be completely off the rails?

Mankind has definitely gone off the rails.

However, fanaticism is not the way to bring it back to how God intended in his word.

Fanatics take the word of God literally.

True christianity is not about being an over the top fanatic and more about expressing oneself in a peaceful and loving way.

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

eskimoo

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eskimoo probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #998 on: October 23, 2018, 09:40:43 AM »

expressing oneself in a peaceful and loving way.

Had that bit covered for years love,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648UkmmTG5w

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #999 on: October 23, 2018, 11:53:26 AM »

I disagree.

I tolerate things because everyone has their own personal view and point.  I'm not the type of person who is going to try and change someone else's thoughts and ideals by hammering them with my own personal opinion about God.  I prefer to stay silent and let them see how I live my life and if they want to ask me questions then I will answer them.

I'm very familiar with The Word of God. I was in the environment from 12 - 21 years of age.

Mankind has definitely gone off the rails.

However, fanaticism is not the way to bring it back to how God intended in his word.

Fanatics take the word of God literally.

True christianity is not about being an over the top fanatic and more about expressing oneself in a peaceful and loving way.

Speaking specifically to being gay, God's Word should be taken literally.

Peace is lost when there are no moral standards. Evidence of this is mounting daily.

The day will come when people in this country will sit around in the ashes, dumbfounded, wondering WTH happened?

When someone tells them, "you didnt follow God's Law", they wont get it then either.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51   Go Up

Page created in 0.542 seconds with 40 queries.