ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 11:21:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow Me to Introduce Myself  (Read 673 times)

plus minus reset

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • anAdvocate probably just rolled in here.
Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« on: October 22, 2017, 07:51:52 PM »

I have wandered the post yahoo boards since those early days and may have made the acquaintance of a few of you. Roose and rancid need not step forward as I am well acquainted with them. Nice boys. 
   I would be more the likely to stick around if there were Astronomy and outdoorsman sub-boards - I'd like to remind you of the Orionids, and tell you all about today's hike, but where?...where to do so? In any case I do not care for the sub-board concept rather preferring a main board where all goes. Nonetheless I may deign to throw down the occasional post owing to your host's kind nature and his clear need for something to make this place in any small way interesting, its denizens having failed to do so.

So - who are you? Step forward.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »

Get ready for a melange of cohabs, gimps, penis worshipers and lamos in general.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 07:56:08 PM »

Let them plead their cases. I have read enough to know what I am in for.

PS: I have a penis and it will stand for worship. Genuine females only please.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:10:21 PM »

Anyone. Don't be shy. No need to take a number.

How about you? Yeah you....don't look around. I'm talkin ta you.

Jeez - tough crowd, tough crowd.
 ...must be a lot of Football fans...
..or people who can't read.

Same thing? Who said "Same thing". Don't be shy. Raise your hand and win a prize.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »

Alf, how goes the struggle in space?

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 11:29:16 PM »

Alf, how goes the struggle in space?
You seem to have gotten weird, Lemon. I will choose to remember you as you were in better days.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 11:54:37 PM »

I'm trying to figure out this one...

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:34 AM »

Definitely on Moroccan time here.

Roose

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Roose probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 04:46:49 AM »

I will never forget that you were the only one who stood by me during the great injustice I have suffered.

Though we should have known better and left that failing board when BigDuke did. 

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 12:41:06 PM »

I will never forget that you were the only one who stood by me during the great injustice I have suffered.

Though we should have known better and left that failing board when BigDuke did.
Maybe those people just weren't who we thought they were all of these years (laugh track here).
 The funny thing was that I had left before Big did, but returned just in time to see him get mad at Borro for changing his thread title. I thought he would come back - but he has his chess. Yes, we should have known, and not lingered.
  I too will be a Lord at WK's - until he banishes me that is. Thanks for that info.
  It's been a great pleasure, friend.

PS: It's a shame what opiate addiction has done to this board.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 02:13:53 PM »

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 02:25:24 PM »

Now that have introduced yourself, Lemon wants to be introduced too.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 03:12:19 PM »

Tell her Black Holliday says "Hi". 

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »

Doc can come here and say hi himself

Lemon was the addition that CBT needed

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 09:26:25 PM »

Now that have introduced yourself, Lemon wants to be introduced too.

I got the hots for lemon's mommer. 😈😁

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 11:24:04 PM »

I got the hots for lemon's mommer. 😈😁

Shirley misses yuo.   :snick:

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »

You know the place - we had our share of retards and psychos over the years. One more would not have saved the board.

You were a very welcome addition in your post Jeff-wingman incarnation though.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2017, 02:10:14 PM »

They could not afford me.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2017, 02:11:28 PM »

You know the place - we had our share of retards and psychos over the years. One more would not have saved the board.

You were a very welcome addition in your post Jeff-wingman incarnation though.

I am neither retard nor psycho.  Rancid will do they job when he’s in town.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2017, 03:15:42 PM »

I am neither retard nor psycho.  Rancid will do they job when he’s in town.
So it's all an elaborate disguise?
and..
Why can't them do the job theyselves?  :grin:

A simple "Hi, how have you been" would have been nice, Lemon.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 34 queries.