ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:50:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow Me to Introduce Myself  (Read 711 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »

"Hi, how have you been?"   :eyes:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 09:45:43 PM »

I am neither retard nor psycho.  Rancid will do they job when he’s in town.

what are whinging about now?

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 11:11:35 PM »

Leftist blues.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • anAdvocate probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2017, 04:50:34 AM »

"Hi, how have you been?"   :eyes:
Who, me? (looksaroundasifsuspectingyoumightbetalkingtosomeoneelse smiley)

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2017, 05:26:14 AM »

what are whinging about now?
Say - that's one of those great CBT words you got there. whinging - complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.

rancid, that guy Louie you got here - Is that by chance Louie the Laig Breaker, or another Louie?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2017, 05:29:54 AM »

Say - that's one of those great CBT words you got there. whinging - complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.

rancid, that guy Louie you got here - Is that by chance Louie the Laig Breaker, or another Louie?

One in the same

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2017, 05:33:41 AM »

One in the same
Huuumh...If you see him tell him BIG RALPH said "Hi".

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2017, 06:01:19 AM »

Why don't you just PM him???

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 09:50:54 AM »

Doc can come here and say hi himself

Lemon was the addition that CBT needed

CBT=Cock and Ball Torture.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »

Hey BIG RALPH, how ya been, long time no see!

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2017, 12:51:58 PM »

Hey BIG RALPH, how ya been, long time no see!
Hey, Big Lou. Good to see you're still haunting the innernets. Honestly I will never forget that little skit and how worried you was. Scary Oak is confined to a small board outside the US having been deported, you'd never guess, to Canada. I'm doing pretty good. Had cataract surgery last month. Everything went well.
  How you been?

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2017, 12:54:31 PM »

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2017, 12:57:53 PM »

CBT=Cock and Ball Torture.
Are you a TV refugee?

louie

• Censor
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2017, 01:54:31 PM »

Hey, Big Lou. Good to see you're still haunting the innernets. Honestly I will never forget that little skit and how worried you was. Scary Oak is confined to a small board outside the US having been deported, you'd never guess, to Canada. I'm doing pretty good. Had cataract surgery last month. Everything went well.
  How you been?

All good here too. Working part time some, got eyes done too, quad bypass so here I set tryin to show libs where the wild goose goes.  😂😁😁😁

Oaky. LOL
She was battling someone over PI shit last time I saw.
They was pics of hers or someone's house maybe?

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2017, 05:34:52 AM »

Good Stuff, Lou. One thing I know is that today's youth is a lost cause. I walk in to work today, with Fats Domino's passing on my mind and I mention it to the three young ladies in the lab - they look at me blankly, and the realization comes to me, they have no idea who I am talking about. Didn't even know who Chuck Berry was. I'm telling you, the planet is doomed even without Trump's help.
 Now Oak - there's a story. I mean I don't have to tell you about the mental illness and all, but eventually, I like to think with my assistance, people started to tire of her queen bee shit and she became reviled and eventually banned from CBT. Billdo, remember Billdo?...he got a little banny toward the end and has promised to ban everyone on Halloween - the final day of the board before he shuts her down. That, btw, is how I came to be here since I had advocated for Roose/Deportz's reinstatement after Billdo sent him adrift for being a racist ne'er-do-well, and Billdo went into some sort of cyber suicidal tailspin. Remains to be seen if he will carry out the threat. Few days and we'll know. Anyway - back to Oak - she went all mental and turned into a Con after hooking up with a Con man she shacked up with. She and Lotus_Bud, remember her(?), got into a year long catfight at the end there.

Any other folks around I might know? Ollie, Drinkie, Nikki?

louie

• Censor
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2017, 10:52:43 AM »

All good blasts from the past. Don't forget Lurp, ~_kaff Kaff
We met up when he lived in Atlanta.
Who was the person that got us together? Just after fukwad Budd shut down yahoo news.
Lol Pope Bildo. I didn't fit in his neighbor hood.
Haven't seen drinkie ina long time.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2017, 11:22:49 AM »

Haveadrink is on FaceBook. She posts almost daily, but not in any forums that I'm aware of.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »

Haveadrink is on FaceBook. She posts almost daily, but not in any forums that I'm aware of.
If you write to her, tell her Holliday says Hello and wishes her well.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2017, 01:06:38 PM »

All good blasts from the past. Don't forget Lurp, ~_kaff Kaff
We met up when he lived in Atlanta.
Who was the person that got us together? Just after fukwad Budd shut down yahoo news.
Lol Pope Bildo. I didn't fit in his neighbor hood.
Haven't seen drinkie ina long time.
turd ferguson? Remember him. He was on of the best in my opinion.

louie

• Censor
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »

turd ferguson? Remember him. He was on of the best in my opinion.

Sure. He's active here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 37 queries.