• October 16, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow Me to Introduce Myself  (Read 755 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2017, 02:12:09 PM »

Lemon is and was a man.  All man. 

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.Oliver Clotheshoffe needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2017, 02:53:10 PM »

Any other folks around I might know? Ollie, Drinkie, Nikki?

Hiya Doc, long time no see!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »

You should try an account in The New Lair

Oddzy is there

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 03:48:35 AM »

Lemon is and was a man.  All man.
Reverse Bruce Jenner, huh?  :snick:

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
  • anAdvocate probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 05:14:22 AM »

Hiya Doc, long time no see!
Oleevah! Best choppa ever. What the heck you doing here? Man, you stick around here long enough and you never know who or what will come out of the weeds. Just passing through, Ollie - a transitional moment where forums are concerned.
  Doing good otherwise though I haven't solved the getting older thing which is a little annoying at times.
 How's you?

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 05:23:17 AM »

You should try an account in The New Lair

Oddzy is there
I do not care for the proprietrix there. Our one encounter, though years ago now, was not friendly. Maybe I just don't get along with awwwl trannies.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2017, 02:09:55 PM »

Reverse Bruce Jenner, huh?  :snick:

For some reason, Elton sang about me.  :confused:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2017, 07:31:56 AM »

I'm drawing a blank here.... was the song "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me"?

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2017, 09:09:56 AM »

Yep ... Elton John sang that to ommambo.

anAdvocateTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2017, 06:58:14 PM »

Well everyone, I had just stopped by to say I must be going. It's been a pleasure meeting all of you. Keep up the good work.

PS: I will remember you all as being very special.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2017, 09:09:18 PM »

As if he would sing that.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2017, 12:25:36 AM »

As if he would sing that.
It's Elton John we're talking about, not Michael bloody Jackson.

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2018, 03:00:57 PM »

A simple "Hi, how have you been" would have been nice, Lemon.

I don't think she ever got over Mothra.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2018, 10:21:32 PM »

I don't think she ever got over Mothra.

Mothra’s Day is cumming what May.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »

I do not care for the proprietrix there. Our one encounter, though years ago now, was not friendly. Maybe I just don't get along with awwwl trannies.

Alright, I can understand
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.738 seconds with 37 queries.