ThirdRailForum

• January 16, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: The More You Know  (Read 268 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
The More You Know
« on: October 26, 2017, 05:35:38 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: The More You Know
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:09:34 PM »

OR

You can use a bunch for ALL of them

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:36:01 PM »

May a blessing of unicorns fill your backyard.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 11:19:37 PM »

May a hatful of smashed arseholes fill yours. :grin:

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 09:15:30 PM »

May a hatful of smashed arseholes fill yours. :grin:

Smashed arseholes?  Are you a sodomite, sir?

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 02:36:31 AM »

Smashed arseholes?  Are you a sodomite, sir?
Why don't you bend over and start counting to ten. If I haven't sodomised you by then... just keep counting.

* uterus on toast walks away.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 04:12:36 PM »

Why don't you bend over and start counting to ten. If I haven't sodomised you by then... just keep counting.
^^^What Cunty will tell Freud on their wedding night-

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »

:cry2:
Really bugs you that I'm getting married while you can't hold on to a decent relationship, doesn't it?  :lol: Never mind, I'm sure Muffcabbage will agree to be your "beard"... provided of course you aren't Ant Agoniser.  :snick:

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 03:54:32 PM »

I don’t do what your “fiancée” does, Ulysses.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 06:07:30 PM »

Really bugs you that I'm getting married while you can't hold on to a decent relationship, doesn't it?  :lol: Never mind, I'm sure Muffcabbage will agree to be your "beard"... provided of course you aren't Ant Agoniser.  :snick:

The only relationship you hold onto is with your own knob, cohab-

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 03:02:51 PM »

The only relationship you hold onto is with your own knob, cohab-
And yet I'm still the one who's getting married to an accomplished soul songstress next year.  :lol: Maybe you should try moving out of your parent's basement, maybe make something of yourself. I'm sure there's a nice little trannie of your liking prepared to swing its dick your way... maybe put a Johnny mask on it's head and scream "CAWWK" in your ear as it whitewashes your guts.  :snick:

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »

And yet I'm still the one who's getting married to an accomplished soul songstress next year.  :lol:  :snick:

You’re marrying Aretha Franklin?  Damn.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 10:18:18 PM »

You’re marrying Aretha Franklin?  Damn.
No, I am not marrying that nigger Urethra Franklin. I said "accomplished", not "American".

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 11:03:46 PM »

No, I am not marrying that nigger Urethra Franklin. I said "accomplished", not "American".

And she asked you to marry her, even though you’re posting on this forum 24/7.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 11:17:09 PM »

And she asked you to marry her, even though you’re posting on this forum 24/7.
24/7 you say?

Why don't you back it up with proof of a post I made between 5.30pm and 10.00pm EST today?

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 11:21:22 PM »

24/7 you say?

Why don't you back it up with proof of a post I made between 5.30pm and 10.00pm EST today?

I guess you have to sleep sometime.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 11:30:23 PM »

I guess you have to sleep sometime.
I did... between 6.30am and 12.30pm EST today.

So much for me being here 24/7. I wonder what else you might be Wrong about.  :lolatu:

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 11:33:59 PM »

I did... between 6.30am and 12.30pm EST today.

So much for me being here 24/7. I wonder what else you might be Wrong about.  :lolatu:

I’m not wrong very often.  At all.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 11:42:28 PM »

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:53 PM »

Is that Rosie Palm in her wedding dress?

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »

I’m not wrong very often.  At all.
You've been wrong pretty much everywhere where I've been concerned.  :grin:

So has Benzover.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 12:06:53 AM »

You've been wrong pretty much everywhere where I've been concerned.  :grin:

So has Benzover.

I really believe you. 

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 12:08:08 AM »

I really believe you.
I don't care what you believe. :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 10:28:02 AM »

Is that Rosie Palm in her wedding dress?

Yup! Rosie is short for Roosevelt, let's be clear-

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »

Yup! Rosie is short for Roosevelt, let's be clear-

Correct.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 2.066 seconds with 38 queries.