ThirdRailForum

• January 23, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How soon is the broken spoiler tag situation expected to be fixed...  (Read 160 times)

plus minus reset

uterus on toastTopic starter

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin

...and exactly what protocol is advised for the posting of images that by rights would have been spoilered in the interim?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: How soon is the broken spoiler tag situation expected to be fixed...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:28:19 AM »

...and exactly what protocol is advised for the posting of images that by rights would have been spoilered in the interim?

Pics that need to be spoilered will be. They just won't be clickable.

On the oft chance that you think someone wants to see a certain image, use the code # to wrap around the url ie;

Code: [Select]
certain image
Then C & P the image URL into your go to of the browser.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:37:17 AM »

Pics that need to be spoilered will be. They just won't be clickable.

On the oft chance that you think someone wants to see a certain image, use the code # to wrap around the url ie;

Code: [Select]
certain image
Then C & P the image URL into your go to of the browser.
Oh, I've another work-around I've already used when I posted that pic of transsexual Caskur, I was just interested if the spoiler tag part was going to be relaxed until such time as the board software was fixed. I'm guessing you don't have any clear timeline on that last part?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:42:39 AM »

Oh, I've another work-around I've already used when Imposted that pic of transsexual Caskur, I was just interested if the spoiler tag part was going to be relaxed until such time as the board software was fixed. I'm guessing you don't have any clear timeline on that last part?

BRA1N claims he'll be looking into the problem. Of course, that was a week ago, and 17 more boatloads of Cubans and Haitians washed ashore since then. Funny how they all had his business card.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 04:50:59 AM »

BRA1N claims he'll be looking into the problem. Of course, that was a week ago, and 17 more boatloads of Cubans and Haitians washed ashore since then. Funny how they all had his business card.
* uterus on toast chuckles

Yeah, well I don't envy his task. Right now there's a fair bit of broken functionality on the board and I suspect a lot of it has to do with the deprecation of plugins in certain browsers. Which means substantial updates to the code to make it work with the new generation of browsers coming out or a radical rethink of the rules.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »

NOTE: Thanx to BRA1N, SPOILER TAGS ARE NOW WORKING

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 11:33:12 PM »

Offer him my congratulations on figuring it out. I'd offer them personally, but he seems to have a stick up his arse where I'm concerned.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 11:35:36 PM »

NOTE: Thanx to BRA1N, SPOILER TAGS ARE NOW WORKING

BFD my buttons are still missing

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:25 PM »

You need to clear cache, reboot, and update your browsers.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 11:46:20 PM »

You need to clear cache, reboot, and update your browsers.

No I don't

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 11:48:00 PM »

No I don't

Stubborn as a mule, this one.

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »

Mine were gone earlier, but now they are back. No, I did not have to clear cache and update my browser for this to happen.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 12:43:45 AM »

the problem is with this site

I have problems nowhere else

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 12:50:29 AM »

the problem is with this site

I have problems nowhere else
Well, you could always keep on badgering him to "fix his bloody site" I suppose, for what good it will do you.  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 35 queries.