ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:22:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1028 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:07:30 PM »

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16223.msg270192#msg270192 :

Din365, it looks like you're up to bat. Don't do that thing where you get plastered, then put your forehead to the bat's handle and spin twenty times before challenged to walk a straight line.

I saw you write a readable post that the uneducated quoted the whole goddamn thing to write one or two lines under. Classless. I never quote anyone, and can easily bring its content into my posts if there's anything to work with (not much these days).

If you're the poster who used to use the nic "Lemon," it means you did post more than twice before running for the hills like Iron Maiden sung about the native Americans.

If you're not Lemon, oh well. The stips and judges are chosen by you. Read the PMs, posters will be hopping and making favor promises for their dream job.

I will not use any PI, I didn't bother going to the site of yours that BumSpud quoted your attempts at humor. Almost everyone have different soft spots for laughs, and you made an effort to post comedy you didn't steal from anyone, I understand.

Well, why don't you give it an honest crack at it - me. Winning or losing means nothing on a tiny board that won't be on the internet for much longer. You may find yourself running with my material for your joke site, and it may be pretty funny without even knowing anything about the shit shows commonly posted by extremely poor writers...

SSS
- what say you?

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 05:41:54 PM »

:no:

It looks like SSS has been huffing glue again. I'm really not in the mood or have the time to waste on a drunk snotbubbler, so we'll keep it short to 3 days, open poll restricted to one nic per household and need a 400 post minimum here at TRF in order for the vote to count.

Maybe I'll show. maybe I won't, but at least your diatribe will be pinned for about a week, so consider it an early christmas present of increasing the chance of reading your posts.  :snick:

Starts on friday. ends sunday night.

As for runins, I really don't care. i'll leave that up to you.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 05:48:42 PM »

my only rule: no retards. Oops, I meant to type No Run-INS *shrug*.
no runins it is,then.

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:58 PM »

Most of my new presents will know how to write:

"increasing the chance of *blank* reading your posts"

You forgot to put a noun after "of", Lit 101 flunkie. Why, who is small enough to fall into that blank spot, din? The answer is forthcoming.

Now, you could've tried to High-Side on me in front of everybody, typing "increasing the chance of ME reading your posts." Sounds a lot like Too Short to me.

So make sure to din over the matter for a couple days. Then din some more, as you publicly claim you do: Dumb365.

The nic you word-smithed was a terrible attempt and decision, din, that just means "you learn or remember something by constant repetition." 

din does actually means for one to try to learn or remember something by constant repetition, *sigh* Din, you just learned how fucking stupid you look right now, and will remember it every time you try to choose another nic somewhere...

SSS
- dincsuary

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 10:28:19 PM »

I just farted

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 02:30:22 AM »

I'm already bored, and the damn match doesn't start for another day. :zzzz:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 02:39:32 AM »

SSS tried starting a callout with me elsewhere and I was insta-bored...told him I'd fish a proper keyboard up and left him hanging since...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 03:52:04 AM »

I'm already bored, and the damn match doesn't start for another day. :zzzz:

I don't blame you.... you should have fought me. At least you'd get a decent audience watching.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 04:08:26 AM »

I don't blame you.... you should have fought me. At least you'd get a decent audience watching.

^^^ perpetual flametown pinata...  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 04:46:54 AM »

SSS tried starting a callout with me elsewhere and I was insta-bored...told him I'd fish a proper keyboard up and left him hanging since...  :snick: cluck cluck cluck

^^^ chicken shitposter

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 04:48:52 AM »

When I fart, giant mushrooms fall out.

::)

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • kooch probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 04:53:39 AM »

SSS wins.

Where's the pre-vote button?
The artist formerly known as Wayne Reynolds.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 05:05:40 AM »

Are you scared of sss or just matches in general? 

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 05:10:34 AM »

SSS wins.

Where's the pre-vote button?

Welcome back, Kooch.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 05:26:53 AM »

There's a junk yard up my badonkadonk.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 05:36:46 AM »

I'm scared of sss and matches, they both make me shit my nappy

Maybe a knitting or sewing forum is more your style sugartits

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 05:44:09 AM »

I grinded my growler on the end of a wooden pier once.

Fish and chips fell out.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 05:52:24 AM »

I just farted

Still havint got that mojo back I see,  it seems to be contagious, Freuds lost his too

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 06:02:04 AM »

Water park slide operators only let me go down sideways.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 06:14:08 AM »

Anyway, you're getting sidetracked from the main  issue, which is: why are you too afraid to do a match with sss?  Is there a history between you both? Has he raped you before? Does pussyness run in your family?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.727 seconds with 42 queries.