ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:23:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1029 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2017, 11:24:58 AM »

Given up on the Freud/Cunty wedding angle eh? I don't blame you really, that angle was a bust right from the start.  :lolatu:

The luv doll is a surrogate wife until you two can scrape up the cash to cohab again.

The 'bust' is that your fiance is a real woman-

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2017, 12:32:08 PM »

Freud/Cunty wedding

glad to learn that Fraud wants to make an honest man out of you.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2017, 01:09:12 PM »

The luv doll is a surrogate wife until you two can scrape up the cash to cohab again.

The 'bust' is that your fiance is a real woman-
That would make her a fiancee then. "Fiance" is what you call the guy who is about to be married. Like you and Johnny both dream of being.

Good to see you at least dream about safe sex. We wouldn't want you getting any of that nigger AIDS now would we my little piece of complimentary bathhouse crumpet?  :gayspin:

Do keep your dreams of promiscuity for your owners alive though. I for one would not wish to be the cause of your impending suicide should it be revealed that "cunty's couchlife" more accurately resembles something like...

:snick:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »

Relax, my little connoisseur of cheap yet strangely advanced sex toys. Your Connecticutt catamite might be going into wankspasms over gay weddings, but my invitation to Freud was for him to be the best man at my wedding.

I certainly never invited him to be the groom or bride.

Maybe if you bothered to read these forums you'd already know that.  :snick:

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2017, 01:16:50 PM »

Do you want senior penor to make an honest women out of you by making you scream and groan like a little puta?

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2017, 01:38:41 PM »

Relax, my little connoisseur of cheap yet strangely advanced sex toys. Your Connecticutt catamite might be going into wankspasms over gay weddings, but my invitation to Freud was for him to be the best man at my wedding.

I certainly never invited him to be the groom or bride.

Maybe if you bothered to read these forums you'd already know that.  :snick:

So Fraud is something of the ''third person'' in the relationship. Gotcha.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2017, 01:43:43 PM »

So Fraud is something of the ''third person'' in the relationship. Gotcha.
I'm not sure I get your meaning. The Best Man has certain duties to the groom and the wedding process overall, but I'd hardly call that being a "third person" in the "relationship".... unless you're liberal-minded enough to include the bridesmaids in the arrangement too.

No wonder you don't wish to go too indepth with your own experiences with the matter. Sounds like quite the orgy you had going there. :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2017, 02:38:32 PM »

I'm not sure I get your meaning. The Best Man has certain duties to the groom and the wedding process overall, but I'd hardly call that being a "third person" in the "relationship".... unless you're liberal-minded enough to include the bridesmaids in the arrangement too.

No wonder you don't wish to go too indepth with your own experiences with the matter. Sounds like quite the orgy you had going there. :snick:

I was just trying to get a better understanding of the domestic arrangement you have between your live in bf and the fuckhole wife to be.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2017, 02:45:44 PM »

I was just trying to get a better understanding of the domestic arrangement you have between your live in bf and the fuckhole wife to be.
I do not now, nor have I ever had a live-in boyfriend. And I am not in the least bit surprised to find your liberalism running rampant to the point you would start frigging yourself into pot-plants Harvey Swinestein-style when it comes to the fairer sex. You always were a spiteful, grotesque toady after all.  :grin:

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »

You always were a spiteful..  :grin:

... spiteful to you perhaps. And I take complete ownership of that. :grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2017, 03:09:05 PM »

... spiteful to you perhaps.
Oh, it hasn't just been to me, I've seen you act similarly to others on the board. usually it's towards people who have bested you somewhere or other along the line... and I can think of three incidents off the top of my head where I was responsible for doing exactly that, so I have plenty of first hand experience to draw upon when it comes to discerning your antipathy towards your betters.

And I take complete ownership of that. :grin:
As long as you are comfortable with it m'dear. I wouldn't presume to tell you how ultimately worthless it all was.  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2017, 03:44:31 PM »

Oh, it hasn't just been to me, I've seen you act similarly to others on the board. usually it's towards people who have bested you somewhere or other along the line... and I can think of three incidents off the top of my head where I was responsible for doing exactly that, so I have plenty of first hand experience to draw upon when it comes to discerning your antipathy towards your betters.

As long as you are comfortable with it m'dear. I wouldn't presume to tell you how ultimately worthless it all was.  :snick:

This is a flame forum. Spite, vulgarity etc is pretty routine here. If this presents a problem for you; you might want to re-evaluate what it is that you're doing here. :grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »

This is a flame forum. Spite... is pretty routine here.
Mmmmm, though it's not the only ingredient that has ever furthered a postcount. Admittedly it seems to be the ingredient of choice these days, particularly among the depleted estrogen set (though I've seen the testosterone charged white knights gravitating towards it too; hi Benzover!)  :grin:

If this presents a problem for you; you might want to re-evaluate what it is that you're doing here. :grin:
Ohh, it's no problem for me, I just feel sorry for those of you who rely on it to the exclusion of all else. And it does give me reason to be thankful for the greater variety of intellectual ingredients I have at my own disposal; I can't say that I'd feel as good as I do today if all I had in my pantheon was an abiding desire to drag others down in order to feel better about myself.  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.414 seconds with 36 queries.