ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1035 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 07:05:18 AM »

Yes, every generation of my family are pussies, my family tree is the pussy willow ffs

What you need my friend, is man the fuck up pills and plenty of them

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 07:16:10 AM »

CALLOUT: SSS vs din365
!
!
!
V
I just farted

Summed up nicely.

Welcome back, Kooch.

He never left..?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 07:22:35 AM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »

SSS wins.

Where's the pre-vote button?

I agree with ^^this^^
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 11:37:14 AM »

Bonesaw

• Edge-less.
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 01:48:06 PM »

Someone should have a smilies and/or fake quotes-only callout with Freud.  I think that they would lose.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 02:10:01 PM »

Someone should have a smilies and/or fake quotes-only callout with Freud.  I think that they would lose.

Not me. My smiles are the biggest. "Scrollbomb smilies" if you will.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 02:38:51 PM »

SSS wins.

Where's the pre-vote button?

you can find it next to the old cum and dead kids you were sniffing  :snick:

Too bad you're a little short on post requirements. perhaps you will get 250 posts in before voting begins?

you better get posting! same goes for the rest of the netdead and butthurt lurkers that don't have the 400 post minumum. you still got a few days left to get the amount of posts you need.  :rotf:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 02:57:30 PM »

you can find it next to the old cum and dead kids you were sniffing  :snick:

Too bad you're a little short on post requirements. perhaps you will get 250 posts in before voting begins?

you better get posting! same goes for the rest of the netdead and butthurt lurkers that don't have the 400 post minumum. you still got a few days left to get the amount of posts you need.  :rotf:

What makes you so sure Obi won't just simply award the win to SSS like he awarded the Flame Champ title to Stumpy?

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »

what exactly are we supposed to discuss in this thread?
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »

We could start by putting wagers on how many funny lines each could write...

I'll take the first stab...

ermmm, one apiece. I'm being generous here!~

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »

What makes you so sure Obi won't just simply award the win to SSS like he awarded the Flame Champ title to Stumpy?
If he does, then I really don't give a fuck either way. That's something both SSS and I can definitely agree on if anything.

Anyways, kooch better get another 243 posts under his belt before voting ends, or his "early vote" won't count.  :2thumbs:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2017, 04:58:02 PM »

If he does, then I really don't give a fuck either way. That's something both SSS and I can definitely agree on if anything.
Mmmm, I tend to agree with you. trouble is I still keep getting stuck with opponents who insist otherwise.

Something is definitely wrong with a person who has to stack a vote just so she can crow about how she "won" because "everybody said so".

Anyways, kooch better get another 243 posts under his belt before voting ends, or his "early vote" won't count.  :2thumbs:
Mine probably won't count either. Whether I hit the required 400 posts or not, I'm going to be massively busy across the weekend helping my fiancee move in, a funeral service to attend tonight, a gig tomorrow, Bell technicians to sort out and no doubt a pile of dialogues with clients attempting to secure my audio engineering services peppered throughout.

Bonesaw

• Edge-less.
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2017, 04:58:53 PM »

Dunno.  I liked the bit about emoticon size.  Otherwise, I got lost in all the intellectual debate going on.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »

Here is a TRF approved smiley of Benzover and Johnny chimpo in their natural habitat.

(Don't get excited about the penis size Johnny, everyone knows you use a pink strapon.) :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 05:13:10 PM »

Not me. My smiles are the biggest. "Scrollbomb smilies" if you will.

Youre over compensating, that's the truth of it

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »

Mmmm, I tend to agree with you. trouble is I still keep getting stuck with opponents who insist otherwise.

Something is definitely wrong with a person who has to stack a vote just so she can crow about how she "won" because "everybody said so".

Mine probably won't count either. Whether I hit the required 400 posts or not, I'm going to be massively busy across the weekend helping my fiancee move in, a funeral service to attend tonight, a gig tomorrow, Bell technicians to sort out and no doubt a pile of dialogues with clients attempting to secure my audio engineering services peppered throughout.
Just log into your eisbear account and cast a vote. I said limit 1 account per household, but I never stated it had to be your latest, so you still can. 

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »

Just log into your eisbear account and cast a vote. I said limit 1 account per household, but I never stated it had to be your latest, so you still can.
Technically I'll have three households under my belt by the time the callout finishes. Does that mean I get to log in and vote from King Raho and Zoohead as well?

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 05:41:54 PM »

Technically I'll have three households under my belt by the time the callout finishes. Does that mean I get to log in and vote from King Raho and Zoohead as well?
just 1 nic for you. they are all the same person(you), so it will count as 1.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 41 queries.