ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:26:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1038 times)

plus minus reset

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
Re: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 05:46:45 PM »

just 1 nic for you. they are all the same person(you), so it will count as 1.
Yeah, good thinking. The stip as you originally listed it was unenforceable anyway.  :snick:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
Re: THREE DAY CALLOUT EVENT: SSS vs din365 <MATCH_THREAD>
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD. REASON: NO RUNINS

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2017, 12:39:46 AM »

You need to fix the stips Obi...

Open poll restricted to one nic per household,

Din decided earlier that I could vote under any of my nicks that satisfied the 400 post requirement, but for some reason decided that the "one vote per household" stip did not apply to me when I told him I had three households.

I think he might be getting in touch with his inner liberal... checking muh white privilege or something...  :snick:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2017, 01:22:23 AM »

Din decided earlier that I could vote under any of my nicks that satisfied the 400 post requirement, but for some reason decided that the "one vote per household" stip did not apply to me when I told him I had three households.

I think he might be getting in touch with his inner liberal... checking muh white privilege or something...  :snick:

I have 10 households. Piss off.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2017, 01:42:34 AM »

I have 10 households. Piss off.
Then you get ten votes I guess, Din didn't say anything about you, only me specifically.

And you know what I'm like, monkeying about with the letter of the law and generally being a prick for my own amusement.

:grin:

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2017, 01:45:15 AM »

Then you get ten votes I guess, Din didn't say anything about you, only me specifically.

And you know what I'm like, monkeying about with the letter of the law and generally being a prick for my own amusement.

:grin:

Admittance of your being a prick, so noted.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2017, 04:38:49 AM »

There's always one who has to be a smart Alec asshole

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 04:58:41 AM »

MOVED FROM MATCH THREAD. REASON: NO RUNINS

Din said he wanted run-ins so why was this chucked out?

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2017, 07:04:12 AM »

Din said he wanted run-ins so why was this chucked out?

Do try to pay attention, slag:

no runins it is,then.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2017, 07:59:25 AM »

Admittance of your being a prick, so noted.
Purlease... as if I never gave a nod of the head to it with 98% of the nicks I've chosen through the years.  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »

Triple S with a one and it be done:
I'd ask for you to sum up the parties you went to in your late teens/early twenties, but asking questions I already know the answers to is pointless. Between your looks nobody wish they had, and your dire need for Xanax so you wouldn't stutter so much and actually try to look a bitch in the eyes, you're worthless. When your body mimics your busted butter face, just stay the fuck home and off of flame boards where you'll get pointed to and laughed at, just like you'd get done at any real party, dim.

Yo Kool-aid! Get your fat ass in gear!!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 10:35:22 AM »

i am just glad Feral does not have bulimia because she would be telling us what she purged every day
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »

SS gets extra credit for posting in large text for those who have bad eyesight

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »

Alright
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reaper is a tedious twat.
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:03 PM »

I don't think Mr.Pokemon wants me to vote in this one loz.

Bless his little cotton socks.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2017, 02:07:54 PM »

so Din has enacted the same strategy as small woodland animals do when attacked by a superior foe...they shit and piss themselves and lay motionless until the danger passes

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2017, 01:32:30 AM »

I don't think Mr.Pokemon wants me to vote in this one loz.

Bless his little cotton socks.
Why would you say that?

Just like I told your metrosexual other half, all you have to do it get to 400 posts before voting ends, and you will be eligible to vote. come on, weepy. surely you can squeeze out 240 more posts within the next 5 days or so. you're just going to have to want the privilege of voting in this match. :snick:

the only person stopping you from voting right now is you.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2017, 10:36:18 AM »

so Din is eating a bowl of fruit loops and thinks he is in a match with reaper

Din tells Reaper:

that is another -1 from Obi

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »

If the tards don't want to contribute to the forum, then they shouldn't get a say in any of any of the matches or any of the voting process around here. The sad thing is that 400 posts isn't even that high of a bar, and to watch the sub-200 posters that barely post here bitch about is proof enough that post minimums should become the new norm.

You don't contribute, then your voice isn't worth shit. it's that simple.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 04:25:17 PM »

Dins love for reaper is really shining through in this match, poor guys brain is addled with him
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 43 queries.