ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1037 times)

plus minus reset

cw

• > you
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
Re: CALLOUT: SSS vs din365 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2017, 04:56:24 PM »

If the tards don't want to contribute to the forum, then they shouldn't get a say in any of any of the matches or any of the voting process around here. The sad thing is that 400 posts isn't even that high of a bar, and to watch the sub-200 posters that barely post here bitch about is proof enough that post minimums should become the new norm.

You don't contribute, then your voice isn't worth shit. it's that simple.

This would make an excellent suggestion for the Rules for Matches thread (which has gone a tad off topic).

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15710.0

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2017, 05:15:24 PM »

Dins love for reaper is really shining through in this match, poor guys brain is addled with him
What can I say? I love rattling up the poor tard and watch him throw a hissyfit when he can't get his way.

He theorettically could still vote if he posted 240 more times, but I guess it's just easier for him to throw a hissyfit than to put any effort into a site. :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 05:47:50 PM »

What can I say? I love rattling up the poor tard and watch him throw a hissyfit when he can't get his way.

He theorettically could still vote if he posted 240 more times, but I guess it's just easier for him to throw a hissyfit than to put any effort into a site. :snick:

It's hardly fight of the century though, will anyone be assed to vote

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 05:55:27 PM »

:lolatu:

^^^ I turned you straight and stole you off cunt. Youre my bitch now

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2017, 06:07:31 PM »

:lolatu:

Cunt will probably turn bunny boiler on you now and throw scroll bombs at you  :lolatu:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2017, 06:09:11 PM »

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2017, 06:32:16 PM »

All hail the Champ. Hail she, hail she!

That's better, keep it up, bitch

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2017, 09:36:42 PM »

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2017, 10:13:10 PM »

^^^Fred's Bitch-

I do of course give everyone permission to carry on beating him, not too badly though, he still needs to be able to carry out his tea duties

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2017, 10:32:46 PM »

I do of course give everyone permission to carry on beating him, not too badly though, he still needs to be able to carry out his tea duties

Frail lurves your defamations-

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 03:40:37 PM »

This would make an excellent suggestion for the Rules for Matches thread (which has gone a tad off topic).

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15710.0

leave that up to the contestants. If they want inactive tards come running out of the woodwork to vote, then let them make that decision.

I chose 400 because, as cun'T demonstrated with his multiple nics, it's a relatively easy number to get to if you're moderately active, but it's enough to weed out the inactive dipshits that only come out and think they should have a say on a site they don't post at or alts that people register and break out to rig shit in their favor a year or two later(which makes the no alts rule a little bit more enforceable).

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2017, 02:49:32 PM »

SSS harpooned Pumba so hard, not even loser Rafiki could save that bitch
I'm more worried about you harpooning your grandkid with your "big" strapon than SSS harpooning anybody.

That fucking thing must be the size of a fucking skyscraper for it to be considered "big" for your whale vagina. :snick:

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2017, 03:40:07 PM »

leave that up to the contestants. If they want inactive tards come running out of the woodwork to vote, then let them make that decision.

I was thinking of staff 'promoted' events, like the pyp.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2017, 03:45:52 PM »

The Blitzkrieg seems to be blaming the SS  for turning up wielding the erm... Blitzkrieg.

Even you fucking assholes can comprehend that, like Obergruppenf├╝hrer Frau Frietzal standing under the RAF Dresden bomb that killed her.

I admire Dins' work, I really don't, but he made a good hash of making a hash of it. It was close, right up until it wasn't!

Winner SSS... and sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.549 seconds with 39 queries.