ThirdRailForum

• January 19, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THREE DAY CALLOUT EVENT: SSS vs din365 <MATCH_THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 421 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
THREE DAY CALLOUT EVENT: SSS vs din365 <MATCH_THREAD> <DECISION>
« on: November 01, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »

THREE DAY CALLOUT EVENT

SirSuper Southern vs din365

Match begins Friday, Nov. 3rd at 12:01 AM ET
Ends Sunday night, Nov. 5 at 11:59 PM ET

No PI

NSFW images must be spoilered

NO Run ins

Open poll restricted to one nic per household,
400 post minimum here at TRF in order for the vote to count.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 12:00:22 AM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 02:39:18 AM »

Fuck, I'm bored already.

What is there to talk about?

I see that kooch is back and he's looking a bit miffed that I laughed at his hobby of his. Perhaps I should apologize and send him a 1-way ticket to bangkok and set him up in the grungiest brothel that has old cumstains for days? Not that I'm trying to get rid of the old stoner or anything, but once he gets a whiff, it would be like trying to get a bone away from an angry and hungry pitbull, so it's best to leave him be to his cumstained nirvana. he would be there for decades.

Did TWAP up his metamucil dosage or something?

Meh. nothing of merit, so I'll just leave a joke for you and call it a night.

Superman, sleeping beauty, and kevin spacey were walking down the street.

they passed by a contest for strength contest, so superman goes in and does the contest. He comes out with a smile and says "that was easy! I won first place!"

they passed by a beauty contest , so sleeping beauty goes in and does the contest. She comes out with a smile and says "that was extremely easy! I won first place!"

they passed a "creepiest child molester" contest, and kevin spacey thought he would win that in a cinch, so he enters it. Kevin comes out fuming mad and superman asks him what happened. Kevin replies "I came in third place! Who the fuck is Kooch and Reaper?"

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: TRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 02:43:35 AM »

Yo dim, let me introduce myself:

Once all of the date-rape-bait has been scooped up, the fuckin' party is over - *BOOM!!!* The shit hit something that made people run to the kitchen for knives. It happens.

I'd ask for you to sum up the parties you went to in your late teens/early twenties, but asking questions I already know the answers to is pointless. Between your looks nobody wish they had, and your dire need for Xanax so you wouldn't stutter so much and actually try to look a bitch in the eyes, you're worthless. When your body mimics your busted butter face, just stay the fuck home and off of flame boards where you'll get pointed to and laughed at, just like you'd get done at any real party, dim.

I'm goddamn sure you're the unwanted type who goes so far as to knock on the fuckin' door instead of storming in the place like you owned it and immediately start looking for drugs, alcohol, and a drunk bitch sittin' all by herself, looking around.

The good news is that one rat is looking to swallow a bar before doing the same to the guy who gave it to her. Not you. She'd take it and avoid saying anything by pretending she sees someone she knows and *poof* she's gone, along with your prescription drugs and what little dignity you were trying so hard to hold onto. 

Hey, bitches like untrustworthy motherfuckers who obviously like their own personal style than her. She'll fuck him to make sure he'd rather look at her then any mirror they fly by. They sure as fuck don't look at you...

SSS
- you're a sad sappy simp who is where he shouldn't be, as always
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: TRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:51:49 AM »

they passed by a beauty contest , so superman goes in and does the contest. She comes out with a smile and says "that was extremely easy! I won first place!"

dim, put your face into your hands so you don't have to see anything...

SSS
- welp
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 02:57:21 AM »

That about sums it up.

Do better, sirstupidcocksucker

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 03:07:14 AM »

Do better? You didn't even call me a creepy child molester in that...joke(?)... you told.

But hey, I believe that was your own material. Nobody would EVER fuck up a bad joke like you just did.

And hey (again), that was actually kinda funny - ruining a dreadful parody of Revenge of the Nerds. Nice double-down...

SSS
- go to bed, son

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 01:07:04 PM »

Dim, when your opponent corrects your... joke, throw in the white towel covered in yellowish stains that can't be bleached out.

You're welcome, like you are at gatherings where the babes even outnumber the bros. Now know your place; disappear and chow down many of your masterful culinary creations that may make you rich some day:

SSS
- helps the disabled

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 01:28:18 AM »

I'm glad you brought up "helping the disabled", because there's one very special little guy who needs all the help he can get with his new business venture, and I would like to help him out for 1 post.

everybody, here's weeper to advertise his new business venture!

Perhaps you want to be his very first customer, SSS? It's ok if you don't. you know...considering he might be the competition for you and all. I'm sure you two homos can skippity do dah down a dark alley and work out your differences or kill eachother over the sound of a zipper rattling. Not that anybody would give a shit either way, but If I had to put money on it, I would bet on you for the win...you know..because you're a super southern and all, and you're used to fighting off advances from bucktoothed pigfuckers. Just be prepared to hear the sounds of "heavy breathing" outside your shack and the stench of old tea and crumpets wafting in, and possibly the smell of old cum and dead kids. You would need kooch's help for the later due to him being intimately familiar of the smell, because I sure as fuck don't know what that smells like nor does anybody in their right mind. However, being locked in a room with kooch would be dangerous on it's own, because that fucker would get stoned and try to ride any phallic shaped object in your shack. At least with weepy, you can run an old discarded pair of underwear up a flag pole and keep that autistic and determined dipshit distracted for hours.

Also, nice job getting mad at me not calling you a kiddy diddler. I can honestly say that is an absolute first for me in flaming. Perhaps being from the south, you may think it means something else, but I can only speculate at this point. I won't call you that, because you just don't strike me as the type. take it as a compliment or not, but just from you posting up a girl getting raped and another naked girl in ribbons, your problem is a little bit more benign. The post from earlier was a huge clue, and screams that it's personal experience. perhaps when you were that age, you were the goofy-as-fuck nerd with the checkerd shirt, glasses, pocket protector, slacks, acne, and social awkwardness.

Shit, one look at you, and a woman's pussy goes instantly dry like somebody made her use a roll of bounty paper towels as a tampon. one syllable from your crackily high pitched voice, and anybody within earshot suddenly cringes like they just heard nails on a chalkboard.

Whatever  your life story is. I'm not interested. All I know is that you're here, you're queer, and you're fluttering around like a cockgobbling fairy. perhaps you ansd the dipshits should become business partners or some shit, and go fuck off somewhere that nobody will hear from you fruitloops again.

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 02:56:22 PM »

Let's just get back to my other post that said you don't party because you're uglier than your clothes. Friday night is a mandatory get-together with your friends who have kids and pissy wives by now. Friday is the night of the week.

Friday night just came and went while you stayed Home Alone to write! Thank you for confirming my accusations in past posts that you need to stay inside because you contribute nothing while everyone else does.

Friday - what movie did you stay home to watch before posting here at midnight plus a few? Why have I stooped so low as to write to you without even having to buy a fucking stamp?

If anyone votes for you, if you have any friends at all (RL + PC), I need to know because it would mean you and s/he were cluttering up one of the lowest tiers on the flame ladr, with you taking up the most space.

If you caused any damage in our callout, it's the fact that I wasted more than a few minutes posting to some proven loser who everyone here already knew. They didn't need me to go out of my way to prove how genuinely dim and counterproductive you are. You're a flop, a water-boy who cheerleaders ignore, etc etc ect.

So here, you guys. She's actually hotter than the cheerleaders:

SSS
- I'm not such an asshole, am I?

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 05:13:03 PM »

Friday night is a mandatory get-together with your friends who have kids and pissy wives by now.
Ah! I see, and what is the gaptooth brigade going to do if somebody doesn't feel like going the fuck out in the middle of a snowstorm and would rather reschedule for a saturday? Goddamn, people! you better get in your vehicles and drive in blizzards, or Sirsupercocksucker and his band of mental midgets might angrily finger eachother's shitters over you!  :rotf:

What are you gonna do about it, cletus? pile in to your rusted out pickups and make a mad dash for the Montans/Alberta border? You better put your lover on the outer seat just so you can concentrate on those icy and snowy roads. the last thing we need is another fucking foreigner that doesn't know how to drive to cause major havoc on the roads up here. That shit is becoming a bit frowned on since three turbaned fuckers turned the 401 into a demolition derby and some angry muslim confused a closed road for an express ramp, so the last thing Canadian drivers need is a bunch of homosexual hillbilies too busy playing footsies and grabass on the QE2 instead of concentrating on the road.

Fuck, I'd hardly doubt you get that far. Knowing the level of intellect you posess, you would crash into a snowbank because you dumbfucks wouldn't know the first thing about winter driving. I'm sure whatever tow truck driver that came to pull your ass out of the ditch would get a show of the vehicle rocking,steamed up windows, and the occasional audible grunting.

what movie did you stay home to watch before posting here at midnight plus a few? Why have I stooped so low as to write to you without even having to buy a fucking stamp?
Now that just raises even more questions. No, cletus, you DON'T have to buy a stamp to write to anybody in today's technology-rich world, so relax! you can peel all of those Stamps off your old CRT monitor and give them back to your obese mother. Unlike you, she actually does have people to write to and shit to do, and she doesn't need some slobbering inbred, socially-defunct retard taking them all! As for the movie, I believe it was called "tards get angry and make a complete ass of themselves". I'm sure you're familiar with it, because you're in it ;).

f anyone votes for you, if you have any friends at all (RL + PC), I need to know
LMAO! you have alot of needs, but knowing my personal life certainly isn't one. what you need is for somebody to come by and give you a shave, shower, an education, and some basic societal skills like "getting buttfucked by your uncledaddy is not ok" and "it's dangerous to lick windows". you know...get you up to speed as to how things have worked for at least the past 30 years.

So here, you guys. She's actually hotter than the cheerleaders:

Well here we go! there's something we can both agree on.

Poor kooch. even all gussied up and ready to swing his pompoms(and later his nutsack) for you, he still couldn't compete with the average woman. :snick:

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 12:23:00 PM »

I'm from and live in Texas.
I have a college degree.
I drive a BMW.
My first piss in the morning smells fantastic.

Sadly for me, the voters and/or posters without the numbers to vote may take a little time out of their days to stuff your fingers into the gap between an open door and its hinges before playing How Loud will he Scream? as they take turns throwing their bodies against the other side of the door.

The bad news for everyone is that your four sausages canNOT be crammed through that gap. Your fat head with a terrible haircut won't fit in a vise. You weigh far too much to hang you with hooks and try to lift you without those babies tearing right out, no matter how many your back and love/hate handles can fit.

You are disgusting from your hat-pressed grown out buzz cut that makes your elated mother so glad that she can see you're already losing your hair that never once looked passable in daylight.

You're poor so you still have old clothes laying on what used to be a carpet but has been smooshed flat into an unidentifiable substance. That's where you sleep because of how badly you fucking taco'd your mattress that had become the Mega Plaza for your pet lice, and was never taken by a desperate hobo who'd rather sleep in a puddle of mud.

Your shoes haven't been used much, but when you put them on it looks like the terrified padding of the soles have playing a live-or-die game of tug-of-war over which side is responsible for supporting the most weight. The outliers have it best when anybody has the unfortunate experience of seeing you slowly walking somewhere they're glad they're not or ever will.

Your socks they smell
Your feet they stink
You never take a bath
Your nose it runs
You bust your buns
You always finish last

Sick of You ~ GWAR

You occasionally brush your teeth but have never once flossed those puffy dark gums of yours that actually takes people's attention away from your teeth that have unknown stains that will be delivered to the Donor Center so that new studies based on your mouth's contents makes it look like your life actually meant something to help oral hygiene push forward.

You have always been unfit to join any branch of the military because you'd get done worse than Private Pile. Good officers eat last to make sure their men don't starve to death before they do. They would.

I would too if I kept writing before eating a breakfast you've never seen or heard of before while drinking half priced brunch bloody Mary's. Bloody Marcia's are also great when poured with quality tequila.

Regardless of the votes, I lost real time by typing to and about you. I feel like a fucked pregnant bitch with morning sickness. Leave and never return, your dish will remain empty - trust me...

SSS
- dim lights should be replaced

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »

I'm from and live in Texas.
I have a college degree.
I drive a BMW.
My first piss in the morning smells fantastic. :gayspin:

You do know there's much better ways of "coming out" aside from from announcing to the forum you smell your own piss,right?

LMAO! Texas. Just think, bitchboy. there's guys in the patch in YOUR neck of the woods that drive shit that have accessories that are worth more than your kraut wagon was ever worth just on their daily drivers, and bringing in more money in a week than whatever your glorified toilet paper gets you in 3 weeks. You may as well just have came out and screeched that even in your neck of the woods you're still substandard to mediocre.

Shit. I'm just being generous in assuming it isn't something useless like "lesbian dance therapy" or "liberal arts" or some shit. Perhaps somebody who lives in some detroit-like shithole might be impressed that "it's a BMW", but here that's just a junker car that some rigpig uses to keep milage off their jacked up duramax or given to their teenage daughter to absolutely fucking destroy.

I mean shit! There's a few eastern Canadians lurking around here at TRF that would laugh at your beemer. I know if one who practically brags about his Camaro and Cadillac to the point it's cringeworthy, and you think anybody is going to give a shit about your glorified gay pride float? LMAO! probably not.

The ONLY thing you have going for you is that you live in the state with the biggest resource-based economy, and you're still doing worse than some hillbilly with nothing more than a grade 10 education. holy shit, you're a fucking failure!

Speaking of failure, how was november 4th? you know, the day where a bunch of cringey losers with worthless degrees(like you) were supposed to overthrow those "evil nazis"? I guess they must have had a rough friday night and didn't want to drag their asses out of bed before 4 pm. Good for them for prioritizing spending their allowence on getting all fucked up on friday and leaving he important stuff like "taking back the country" until a later date. Perhaps I should give you a little bit more credit,though. You probably woke up with a raging hangover, and decided to put your black scarf over your face and start it. Unfortuneately for you, the moment you went to "bash the fash" in your parents' doublewide trailer, it ended up with you getting slapped across the face and sent back to your room with no dinner and losing the keys to "your" BMW for a week. great job, cletus! not only did your parents suspect they had a gay communist under their roof, they got proof of it now, and that will make family reunions a whole lot awkward. At least the upside of your family tree resembling a twig, there's alot less people to make ammends with  :snick:

perhaps when I win this, you can come out the kevin spacey way and attribute your poor performance as being "drunk and gay". Just keep your hands to yourself,though. Reaper hates competition.

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 04:22:00 PM »

You posted on weekend nights, and now that football is on. I'm using the small window between games to slowly shake my head "no."

Good luck kiddo...

SSS
- seriously

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 11:59:41 PM »

This match between SirSuperSouthern and din365 has ended, and it's time to vote.

This three day open poll is restricted to one nic per household,
400 post minimum here at TRF in order for the vote to count.

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »

SSS harpooned Pumba so hard, not even loser Rafiki could save that bitch

VOTE SSS -
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 11:25:50 AM »

I voted for twap

that gif he put at the beginning of the match was fucking hilarious

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 12:08:02 PM »

a stock photo for a stock performance by din

din just hurled himself off a tall building while screaming "Faggot..Faggot..Faggot" as he plummeted to the pavement where he exploded upon impact sending a barrage of blood and processed cheese flying about, some of this debris landed on SSS's new Duluth's Trading CO. Men's dry on the fly lightweight sweatshirt but was quickly wiped off denying din even a small victory

vote sss

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »

I voted SSS.

I certainly didn't even try in this match and only accepted to troll and piss off a few tards. You gotta give SSS for actually being the only one actually trying to flame his opponent in this match, while I used it as a pinned up opportunity to piss on Reaper and kooch, and then deny them the opportunity to vote in this match unless they spam the shit out of TRF. I can see baldy dicknose starting to fume a bit that he can't run in and blow his hater vote everywhere, and I watched kooch bumble around all confused, so that was good entertainment.

Sorry, SSS. I actually didn't want a serious match with you, but just used you to troll the tard brigade into a tizzy. clearly it worked, because we hooked some big fat yard ape with her sheboon negroid rage and old tuck getting his dickhairs caught in it's tape over it's lover being destroyed, so congratulations winning the flame match, but I definitely won the troll aspect of it. sadly, anybody with two braincells to rub together would have figured what I was up to the moment I dropped my first post.

I feel sorry for the tards that actually take this shit so seriously.

vote:SSS

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »

I voted sss because din pretended he didn't try after he saw he was losing. Sad sad din
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 39 queries.