ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I will just leave this here.....  (Read 577 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Re: I will just leave this here.....
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 04:16:16 PM »

This is me looking at CW.

I'm sure CW is thrilled.

I imagine CW will be taking a Silkwood shower now.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 04:24:43 PM »

This is me looking at CW.

I don't think much of cw's new haircut

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »

I know she thinks exceptionally little of your flaming ability.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2017, 05:25:05 PM »

I can't say I think much of hers tbh

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 06:00:41 PM »

I can't say I think much of hers tbh
Well that much is obvious; if you thought about it at all, you might actually be writing funny and interesting stuff.  :snack:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 06:02:46 PM »

What flaming ability?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 06:03:34 PM »

I can't say I think much

Now THAT'S something we all can agree on, shrew face.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2017, 06:05:19 PM »

Now THAT'S something we call all agree on, shrew face.
Damn man, you'll give her a complex if you keep nuking her like that.  :snick:

Wait a minute... she's a liberal isn't she? Fuck... give her all the complexes you like.  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 06:08:56 PM »

Damn man, you'll give her a complex if you keep nuking her like that.  :snick:

Wait a minute... she's a liberal isn't she? Fuck... give her all the complexes you like.  :rotf:

I actually understand fred's being a leftard

Growing up poor in Romania, not having enough calories to go by, she probably was one of those stunted babies.

Her brain never fully developed

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 06:13:23 PM »

Growing up poor in Romania, not having enough calories to go by, she probably was one of those stunted babies.

That's unfortunate, it must have suffered extensive brain damage from rattling about her otherwise empty brain pan. If we were more inclined towards state sponsored welfare I might have suggested jamming a caulking gun up her nose to see if we couldn't pack out the vacuum up there a bit. :grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »

Now that a projection post if ever I saw one. You grew up in shitty Brazil whereas I grew up In beautiful civilised cornwall, there's just no contest. Get real

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2017, 06:29:46 PM »

Now that a projection post if ever I saw one. You grew up in shitty Brazil whereas I grew up In beautiful civilised cornwall, there's just no contest. Get real

Fred, Fred

You ALREADY have told your background to us

no backpedaling will change that

And besides, you simply look Romanian. It's very sad that you won't accept your own heritage

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 09:00:03 PM »

I believe it ought  to be mentioned that the so-called "civilised places" on this rock have been swirling the bowl for quite some time now and must eventually gurgle past the s-bend. Whereas those in shitty juntas and banana republics already have a first hand knowledge of just how bad things can get. The only way for them, is up.

And it's because of this that those third world economic shantytowns are simply brimming over with people who are more than qualified to take the minimum they have and make it work for them, while the "civilised" folk run about in circles, waving their hands in the air with frantic abandon as their world collapses about them.

If I had to choose, I'd say Brazil is going to be out of the woods a damned sight sooner than the failing British Empire, much less some gypsy-infested armpit tucked away in the far corner of it like some afterthought.

:grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 03:48:24 AM »

I believe it ought  to be mentioned that the so-called "civilised places" on this rock have been swirling the bowl for quite some time now and must eventually gurgle past the s-bend. Whereas those in shitty juntas and banana republics already have a first hand knowledge of just how bad things can get. The only way for them, is up.

And it's because of this that those third world economic shantytowns are simply brimming over with people who are more than qualified to take the minimum they have and make it work for them, while the "civilised" folk run about in circles, waving their hands in the air with frantic abandon as their world collapses about them.

If I had to choose, I'd say Brazil is going to be out of the woods a damned sight sooner than the failing British Empire, much less some gypsy-infested armpit tucked away in the far corner of it like some afterthought.

:grin:

Then you believe wrong

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2017, 04:05:46 AM »

Gather up my pungent gypsy purple pissflaps into a large odorous bouquet, bind them with bailing twine, and slap the stupid out of me till my eyeballs produce wine!

:lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2017, 04:41:15 AM »

Gather up my pungent gypsy purple pissflaps into a large odorous bouquet, bind them with bailing twine, and slap the stupid out of me till my eyeballs produce wine!

A joke is the truth wrapped in a smile

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2017, 05:04:14 AM »

I believe it ought  to be mentioned...

Then you believe wrong

Why's that? Does the Truth hurt your fragile ego?

What if I wrap it in a BIIIIIIIG smile?  :grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2017, 05:38:31 AM »

Why's that? Does the Truth hurt your fragile ego?

What if I wrap it in a BIIIIIIIG smile?  :grin:

You're not capable of that, you're not scheduled to be funny again til mid 2018

uterus on toast

• Senatore
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.241 seconds with 39 queries.