ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:23:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I will just leave this here.....  (Read 576 times)

plus minus reset

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: I will just leave this here.....
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2017, 07:04:54 PM »

Fred, Fred

You ALREADY have told your background to us

no backpedaling will change that

And besides, you simply look Romanian. It's very sad that you won't accept your own heritage

Hope she has a big fat gypsy wedding with a dress as big as a house!  With string lights!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 06:08:18 AM »

flea.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2017, 07:10:20 AM »

Din.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2017, 07:17:25 AM »

Uterus

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2017, 07:32:30 AM »

Brent.

Freud

Vixen and cw

feral

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2017, 10:07:08 AM »

Then you believe wrong

Your country is a tiny island that can't even produce enough food to feed itself, retard

And now, it's crammed with 3rd world shit, including Africans and muslims

Not to mention all those smelly gypsies from Romania, including yourself

The only thing that is still keeping the lowlifes in Brazil alive is the police

When society finally breaks up and there's no more police, all criminals and leftist commie trash will be hunted down and executed in a week

Just like it happened in Espirito Santo state last year.

You're stupid and know nothing, dumberica.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2017, 10:41:30 AM »

+1 for Feral.  Hilarious!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2017, 10:46:00 AM »

Your country is a tiny island that can't even produce enough food to feed itself, retard

When society finally breaks up and there's no more police, all criminals and leftist commie trash will be hunted down and executed in a week

The UK is far better than Brazil.  What are you talking about?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2017, 10:50:52 AM »

The UK is far better than Brazil.  What are you talking about?

Really? For whom?

Have you read the news? At least they don't throw acid on your face here

And our capital doesn't have a filthy muslim pig for mayor

That alone makes Brazil a lot better than Englandistan

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »

Really? For whom?

Have you read the news? At least they don't throw acid on your face here

And our capital doesn't have a filthy muslim pig for mayor

That alone makes Brazil a lot better than Englandistan

Most Muslims are lovely moral people who want to live in peace.

Thinking of moving to Englandistan to help Fred with her light-up wedding dress.  It’s understood that’s she’s 14 and still pure.  Some of us learn stuff from TV shows, dammit.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2017, 11:07:33 AM »

Thinking of moving to Englandistan to help Fred with her light-up wedding dress.  It’s understood that’s she’s 14 and still pure.  Some of us learn stuff from TV shows, dammit.

Frederica is as pure as the Thames during a torrential downpour...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2017, 11:21:18 AM »

Wrong. They think everyone else is an infidel and they'll push their religions when their numbers allow.

There isn't one single country in the world with a significant population of muslims that isn't having some sort of conflict that stems exclusively from their religious belief

And the obvious persecution of Christians while muslims are being peddled as "lovely moral people" is just ridiculous.

Lefties excel in selective vision. They can completely ignore the whole picture and just nitpick exactly what "facts" and circumstances matter to them.

They overlook the previous failures of their ideas and insist in applying the same old formulas that always end in doom

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2017, 12:13:06 PM »

Wrong. They think everyone else is an infidel and they'll push their religions when their numbers allow.

There isn't one single country in the world with a significant population of muslims that isn't having some sort of conflict that stems exclusively from their religious belief

And the obvious persecution of Christians while muslims are being peddled as "lovely moral people" is just ridiculous.

Lefties excel in selective vision. They can completely ignore the whole picture and just nitpick exactly what "facts" and circumstances matter to them.

They overlook the previous failures of their ideas and insist in applying the same old formulas that always end in doom

Well they aren’t going anywhere so why don’t you learn to get along?  Show them kindness.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2017, 12:43:27 PM »

Well they aren’t going anywhere

That's probably what the jewish people thought prior to Hitler

And I can fairly say the muslims are giving a lot more reason to be gassed than the jews did

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2017, 01:17:47 PM »

That's probably what the jewish people thought prior to Hitler
The Jews thought they had the krauts dead to rights. They were so convinced they held all the cards, they waged brutal and bloody economic war on the german gentiles.... and look where it got them.

Some people claim Hitler started the war by invading Poland. Nobody ever looks at the onerous business and financial practices the krauts were under at the time. And I see a similar situation developing in the states now... only its not the Jews doing it this time around, but the lefties... and the war is social, not economic.

The end result will be the same, one can but hope.

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »

rancid

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »

rancid

I'd be ripping that shit like it was a bag of chips

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2017, 03:36:15 PM »

I'd be ripping that shit like it was a bag of chips

Is that what you said to Eweterus last night?

:rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2017, 03:39:22 PM »

As crap as the UK is (in certain places) its still a whole lot better than Brazil, only an idiot would think otherwise
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.511 seconds with 41 queries.