ThirdRailForum

• June 17, 2018, 08:00:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tic-tac, one minute closer to civil war  (Read 216 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
Re: Tic-tac, one minute closer to civil war
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 03:40:32 PM »

And Christianism is the problem, right?

Curious to know the background on this monster

Pray it's not muslim or a leftie, libs

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

And Christianism is the problem, right?

Curious to know the background on this monster

Pray it's not muslim or a leftie, libs

What does it matter what kind of person does this shit?!  White guy, btw....

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »

So the question is being asked, “How did he get the guns?!”

IT’S TEXAS.  DOH!  :tard:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »

What does it matter what kind of person does this shit?!  White guy, btw....

Sure

like most pantifas

white guy

this is what they were expecting, someone to go with the "antifa apocalibse"

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 07:52:32 PM »

Sure

like most pantifas

white guy

Do you ever take a break from your brain dead worldview?

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 08:39:46 PM »

Sure

like most pantifas

white guy

There was no Antifa apocalypse planned.  You're just an idiot who actually thinks Fox News is a legitimate news site.  I can't believe you would keep bringing it up, knowing you got fucking conned and then laughed at.

The guy wasn't black, or Muslim, he was white just like Dylan Roof, the last scumbag who shot up a church.  You can't get people behind a cause if the killer is white, can you?

You have NO ability left whatsoever for free thought, and I pity you.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 09:46:33 PM »

There was no Antifa apocalypse planned.  You're just an idiot who actually thinks Fox News is a legitimate news site.  I can't believe you would keep bringing it up, knowing you got fucking conned and then laughed at.

The guy wasn't black, or Muslim, he was white just like Dylan Roof, the last scumbag who shot up a church.  You can't get people behind a cause if the killer is white, can you?

You have NO ability left whatsoever for free thought, and I pity you.

9/11, the Orlando shooting, San Bernardino, the Sudanese who also shot a church just the other day

All those came before.

This is what happens

Dylan Roof is what happens when you have punchout games and a whole horde of blacks terrorizing millions in the US and committing tens of thousands of violent crimes against each other and whites, every year

It's funny that the Vegas shooter case all but died. The real reason never came up for what he did

LEt's see what happens with this one, but it's all confusing. Ex Air Force, church boy who taught Sunday school but in the last years, all points to left radicalization

Don't worry, these acts will become less common and violence becomes a widespread monster everywhere, like it happens here in my 3rd world country shithole

Who needs these shootings when you can simply have a whole slum erupt in gunfire with bullets flying all over Rio?

Although they do happen once in a while.

And btw, you like to bash 3rd world countries like yours isn't going down the exact same path

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »

You're blaming Dylan Roof's actions on blacks?  The same blacks praying to your god when he mowed them down?

Can you even get into your mythical Christian afterlife tea party without a soul, you tirelessly hateful little ratfuck?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 11:30:52 PM »

You're blaming Dylan Roof's actions on blacks?  The same blacks praying to your god when he mowed them down?

Can you even get into your mythical Christian afterlife tea party without a soul, you tirelessly hateful little ratfuck?

Not on blacks

On niggers, who are entirely different from blacks.

Niggers tend to listen to dangerous useless hate inciting pricks like you

Blacks don't give a shit about any of that

Dylan Roof was a fucking shit of a manbitch, just like you. He should have gone on a rampage on those types beating defenseless women in Baltimore

You're obsessed with Christianity and you're stuck in an endless loop of hating whatever you deem responsible

You'll fetch things out of timelines and sentences that are entirely out of context

And I do feel my time is being wasted, because as you stated, you're just a sociopath that stands for nothing

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 12:09:41 AM »

Not on blacks

Blacks don't give a shit about any of that

Dylan Roof was a fucking shit of a manbitch, just like you. He should have gone on a rampage on those types beating defenseless women in Baltimore

You're obsessed with Christianity and you're stuck in an endless loop of hating whatever you deem responsible

You'll fetch things out of timelines and sentences that are entirely out of context

And I do feel my time is being wasted, because as you stated, you're just a sociopath that stands for nothing

:snack:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 130
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 11:42:17 AM »

Tic-tac, one minute closer to civil war

What does your dick have to do with any of this?
Smite Club 2, The Contenders :  EVERYONE

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 11:45:58 AM »

Well, apparently he was an atheist loner wacko

Got booted from Air Force for beating his wife

For some reason, he decided to follow the darkest path he could find

I do think that America's got a weapon problem

On the other hand, though, we have the dream version of liberal weapon control here in Brazoo

No carrying it outside your home, only a few models allowed, rifles and machine guns are prohibited

But of course, that doesn't stop the drugpins and organized crime  from having them

This morning, a gang of heavily armed criminals took a medium-size city by assault.

Movie-style heist, exploded a building to rob a valuables transportation company.

All wielding .50s and assault rifles. The poor police officers, holding .40 pistols, can do nothing but hide

https://www.tudoemdia.com/2017/11/quadrilha-usa-tecnica-de-guerrilha-para-assalto-em-uberaba-houve-tiroteio-intenso/

But of course, since evil will always do what it wants if allowed. Like the guy who set a daycare on fire. Final toll, 12 dead. 9 children 4 and 5 yo

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41515503

There was a time when people were expected to follow some sort of standards to live in society. And abominations that used to be locked in asylums are now teaching hate in college, on TV and publish books

Of course, you have those who prefer to close their eyes and say everything is fine, taking solace in that almost finished calm before the storm that's quickly closing on them

But scary truth is, we're about to experience events and catastrophes that will dwarf anything this planet has ever witnessed

When the train lost its brakes, liberals pushed the speed lever to maximum and broke it.

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.turd_ferguson is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2017, 03:43:54 PM »

1) Las Vegas Steven Paddock- Diazepam
2) Virginia Tech Seung-Hui Cho- Prozac
3) Sandy Hook Adam Lanza- Celexa and Lexapro
4) Columbine Ed Harris/Dylan Klebold- Luvox and Zoloft
5) Pulse Night Club- ISIS
6) Batman Shooter James Holmes - Vicotin
7) Jeff Weiss- Prozac
8) Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil
       (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
9) Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
10) Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
11) Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
12) Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
13) Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
14) A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
14) Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
15) A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
16) Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
17) TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
18) Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat. James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
19) Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
20) Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
18)Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
19)Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
20)Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
21)Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 07:31:14 AM »

Not on blacks

Blacks don't give a shit about any of that.

Never thought about it in ^ ^ that way..

It actually makes sense to differentiate the difference between the two..

Nice work rancid.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 07:37:34 AM »

Never thought about it in ^ ^ that way..

It actually makes sense to differentiate the difference between the two..

Nice work rancid.

Chris Rock made it clear more than 20 years ago

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.56 seconds with 38 queries.