ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:35:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?  (Read 1321 times)

plus minus reset

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
Re: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2017, 04:35:55 PM »

My "team"?  It's just a sig, it does its job.
So... a team without team players.

I've seen such arrangements fly before... Legion was one of them, the X-Regs another. The idea that the collective could come together even if the individual's aims lent a certain amount of the chaotic to the proceedings was what kept the whole thing interesting. There was another style of group, one I call the KatieKong Collective where micromanagement ruled the roost and everyone was beholden to the boss at the top under pain of ostracism and perennial persecution. It was this last style of group that killed BH.

From what you're telling me, TCW is more of an X-Regs style of arrangement. I preferred the Legion myself, but the playground was a bit bigger back then and there was plenty more scope for messing with different communities.  :snick:

You see that last fat Felicia selfie?? Woooof you dodged a BIG fuckin bullet there. With the size of those nostrils you can use that beasts head for a bowling ball.
I did see it, I decided to keep my mouth shut on the topic. Mostly because she's been avoiding dragging me back into the fray, can't say as I blame her since I've proven far more than she can bite off and chew. Besides, I knew full well someone would make the attempt to involve me sooner or later. If not her, then someone else... and here you are. Congratulations; in one post you have proved something I said to her over a year ago now; that hers and my involvement with each other were part of the flamescape and nothing either of us did towards sweeping it under the rug was ever going to change that.

I expected it was going to be Johnny or Fred to do it actually, was starting to suspect a "let's say nothing about it and wait for him to leap in on Flea of his own accord", because let's face it; the sudden vanishing act of the singlemindedness of the dogma was pretty obvious. Never mind, I'm sure a diversion into something like "see, he couldn't leave it alone" tempered with a fresh round of "Ant=Cunt" allegations will be just what the doctor ordered to kick off the December postcount and nothing the non-existent team-player ethic of The Cum Wranglers can't handle. Besides, it'll give me another reason to crow loudly in 31 day's time that Poofer and I truly did turn this forum's fortunes around. :snick:

It's strange you know; I looked at that selfie and the only thing that occurred to me was "someone is trying to make it all about her again". I guess the stenching success that TRF has been enjoying in her absence was something that sat about as well with her ego as my disinterest to chase her all about Flametown.

But you know, some people in this world just ain't worth the effort, no matter how many overly filtered uni-nostriled jpegs they flash about. :grin:

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2017, 07:39:42 AM »

Officially 101 replies, Obi..

And appropriately making caskur TR's scapegoat.

Feel free to lock this thread, and give me one of those award thingy's.

:borat:
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2017, 08:08:53 AM »

Officially 101 replies, Obi..

And appropriately making caskur TR's scapegoat.

Feel free to lock this thread, and give me one of those award thingy's.

:borat:

BRA1N hands out them thingys. He should be back before Martin Luthor King Day.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2017, 08:52:23 PM »

BRA1N hands out them thingys. He should be back before Martin Luthor King Day.

He never gave me my thingys. 
:santa: :santa: :santa:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2017, 04:05:56 AM »

He never gave me my thingys.
Maybe he hates you.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2017, 05:31:02 AM »

Speaking of thingys...

Obi, when a thread hits 100 views one gets 1 thingy...so if that same thread hits 200 views, do they get 2 thingys... 300 views = 3 thingy's and so forth ?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2017, 07:42:46 AM »

And don't forget to vote!

But you forgot to douche.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »

Speaking of thingys...

Obi, when a thread hits 100 views one gets 1 thingy...so if that same thread hits 200 views, do they get 2 thingys... 300 views = 3 thingy's and so forth ?

Yes, and one for 500, and another for 1000. Unless they were stickied at some point, or moved here from another section.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2017, 05:02:55 AM »

My apologies I meant replies not views.

So if a thread hits 100 replies it equals one award thingy.

So if a thread hits 200 replies is it two award thingys and 300 replies = 3 awards etc..?

Never occurred to me that views also received awards...aka 500 views would = one award and 1000 views = another award.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2017, 06:33:08 AM »

My apologies I meant replies not views.

So if a thread hits 100 replies it equals one award thingy.

So if a thread hits 200 replies is it two award thingys and 300 replies = 3 awards etc..?

Never occurred to me that views also received awards...aka 500 views would = one award and 1000 views = another award.

I knew what you meant. A thread could get a zillion views and no medal would be rewarded.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2017, 08:07:03 AM »

Clearly you don't know what I meant, cause you're deflecting with not giving an answer..

If you don't know the answer then just say so.

Again...

If a thread gets 100 replies it = one award.

So if the same thread gets 200 replies does that mean one gets 2 awards...or 300 replies = 3 awards etc..?

Jesus fucking wept...why is this a difficult question to answer?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2017, 08:32:20 AM »

I gave the answer. Have you always been this thickheaded??

100 replies gets this medal =

200 replies gets this medal = in addition

300 replies gets this one = additionally

etc.

They may look different depending on which skin you use.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2017, 11:01:08 AM »

I gave the answer. Have you always been this thickheaded??

100 replies gets this medal =

200 replies gets this medal = in addition

300 replies gets this one = additionally

etc.

They may look different depending on which skin you use.

And that's for every section or just the flame one?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »

And that's for every section or just the flame one?

BRA1N said they'd only be given out for threads in the Flame section. But I honestly didn't double check to see if any had been given out in other sections. He rarely changes his mind, one track though it may be.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2017, 02:17:16 PM »

Maybe he hates you.

You can’t keep my attention.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »

Apart from fleas awards she earned on her own initiative, 99% of the other awards belong to me since they're awarded to topics about me in the first place... none of you lowlife fuckers would even be able to breath on own your own unless you were talking about me.

It's been that way for years.

You're all a bunch of maudlin poofters who haven't had an original thought in your entire lives.

Us geniuses laugh at you dum dums.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »

Apart from fleas awards she earned on her own initiative, 99% of the other awards belong to me since they're awarded to topics about me in the first place... none of you lowlife fuckers would even be able to breath on own your own unless you were talking about me.

It's been that way for years.

You're all a bunch of maudlin poofters who haven't had an original thought in your entire lives.

Us geniuses laugh at you dum dums.

Look at this blithering idiot. Let me assure you pig, no geniuses give a shit about awards for post counts in a thread, on a flame board.

Also, geniuses don't spend more than twelve hours a day posting on flame boards nor have gapped teeth you can parallel park a Mack truck in between.

Have a nice day ogre.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »

Clearly you don't know what I meant, cause you're deflecting with not giving an answer..

If you don't know the answer then just say so.

Again...

If a thread gets 100 replies it = one award.

So if the same thread gets 200 replies does that mean one gets 2 awards...or 300 replies = 3 awards etc..?

Jesus fucking wept...why is this a difficult question to answer?

The answer was yes, moron.

Yes, and one for 500, and another for 1000. Unless they were stickied at some point, or moved here from another section.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2017, 08:45:52 PM »

Oxygen deprivation at birth no doubt.

You can’t keep my attention.

Were you labouring under the impression I gave a fuck?

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2017, 03:41:36 AM »

The answer was yes, moron.

Who asked you?

Piss off and mind your own business.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.467 seconds with 42 queries.