ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:17:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?  (Read 1311 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2017, 10:09:31 AM »

Al Franken would grab CW's titties if he could.....Feral's titty....hell no
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2017, 10:11:31 AM »

Why's that? You DO look like a chimp... one that was crossed with the donkey from Shrek.  :lolatu:

i call you patient X

you are both the savior and destroyer of TRF....a virus of post count that no one is inoculated against

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2017, 10:17:26 AM »

Lol...sensitive bitch is sensitive.  I was referring to cw and her stag forum.  Oh, and calling me a “chimp” when you look like a cross between an Orangutan from the Planet of the Apes and a retarded silverback is real fresh.  :goatse:

And you need to end your post with you stretching your ass because....

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »

And you need to end your post with you stretching your ass because....

helps the posts exit easier
Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »

helps the posts exit easier

Seems like he needs his daily enema

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2017, 12:03:44 PM »

Al Franken would grab CW's titties if he could.....Feral's titty....hell no

Cw tried to get Al Franken to grab her titties. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2017, 01:05:52 PM »

Cw tried to get Al Franken to grab her titties.

He can grab my ass if he wants to.  It would not bother me.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2017, 01:19:54 PM »

i call you patient X

you are both the savior and destroyer of TRF....a virus of post count that no one is inoculated against
If they aren't equipped to go toe to toe with my efforts when I am idling, that is their problem. I came to save the site, not the room temperature IQs that infest it.  :grin:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2017, 01:21:43 PM »

If they aren't equipped to go toe to toe with my efforts when I am idling, that is their problem. I came to save the site, not the room temperature IQs that infest it.  :grin:

You have the subzero IQ.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

You have the subzero IQ.
NO YUO!

Damn, has it really come to this? Next to you, TDT's Missy Brisk was a damn prodigy!  :snack:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »

NO YUO!

Damn, has it really come to this? Next to you, TDT's Missy Brisk was a damn prodigy!  :snack:

Sure thing, Miss Piggy!

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2017, 02:48:29 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »

What have you done to Feral?

Feral's not here, man!

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2017, 04:07:25 PM »

I put Lemon on ignore

bitch is too dumb to bother reading.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2017, 04:17:54 PM »

I put Lemon on ignore

bitch is too dumb to bother reading.
I don't even bother with that. When they get too banal, I either quote their post, substituting some pithy icon/emoji for their text or simply scroll on by.

If they really care for me to pay attention, they'll make the effort to be worth reading in the first place.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2017, 04:21:17 PM »

I don't even bother with that. When they get too banal, I either quote their post, substituting some pithy icon/emoji for their text or simply scroll on by.

If they really care for me to pay attention, they'll make the effort to be worth reading in the first place.
Lemon has never posted anything worth reading

ever

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2017, 04:25:21 PM »

Lemon has never posted anything worth reading

ever
That may be true... but given the tendency for each generation of incompetence to outdo the previous one, there is sure to come a time when even her brand of suck is compared favourably against anothers.

Sad but true.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »

Case in point. :snack:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.347 seconds with 39 queries.