ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:34:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?  (Read 1324 times)

plus minus reset

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
Re: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 05:03:57 AM »

Looks to me like you made it, are they your words or twaps in the first post?

Of course they are my words, I said those words in a post in another thread.

Obi then took the post and made a thread.

I never consented to making this thread and I'd like to see Obi prove otherwise.

I clearly stated as below:

I'd make the thread myself but I'm jinxed when it comes to making successful threads

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 05:14:19 AM »

Of course they are my words, I said those words in a post in another thread.

Obi then took the post and made a thread.

I never consented to making this thread and I'd like to see Obi prove otherwise.

I clearly stated as below:

Ok, it makes sense now. I guess we need to be careful what we say when  :stir: twaps about

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 05:25:48 AM »

Ok, it makes sense now. I guess we need to be careful what we say when  :stir: twaps about

lol..yup...meh, it could of been worse, he could of changed my ava to a pic of a cat.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »

Feral is jinxed, alright.

At least she didn't accuse me of hacking her account when she wasn't looking.  :grin:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 06:19:26 AM »

Feral is jinxed, alright.

At least she didn't accuse me of hacking her account when she wasn't looking.  :grin:

lol..

Obi, I have no idea how you did this, I'm certain tho that there are experienced people out there, who would know how you did it.

I've experienced in the past, on other boards, where my ava and name has been changed for flame purposes aka shits and giggles.

And if a mod can do that without hacking ones account, then there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you can take a post from another thread and make it into a thread without the persons consent.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm far from pissed that you did this, it is what it is, I'm simply stating that on some level it has to be panel abuse, when taking it upon yourself to commit an act that was never requested by a poster.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 06:23:26 AM »

lol..

Obi, I have no idea how you did this, I'm certain tho that there are experienced people out there, who would know how you did it.

I've experienced in the past, on other boards, where my ava and name has been changed for flame purposes aka shits and giggles.

And if a mod can do that without hacking ones account, then there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you can take a post from another thread and make it into a thread without the persons consent.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm far from pissed that you did this, it is what it is, I'm simply stating that on some level it has to be panel abuse, when taking it upon yourself to commit an act that was never requested by a poster.

No panel abuse involved at all. I'm the good "cop".

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 06:24:55 AM »

I'm quite impressed with his shit stirring, keep up the good work twap

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 06:33:21 AM »

I could be really mean and lock the thread at 99 posts so Feral wouldn't get a medal for it   :snick:

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 06:59:52 AM »

lol..right!?

Not bad at all for an old codger hitting 90, tapping at his keyboard with a pencil in his mouth.

I could be really mean and lock the thread at 99 posts so Feral wouldn't get a medal for it   :snick:

Ha, it'll never get that far.. :lol:

Anyway..I'm out til next week.

Stay safe.

G'nite.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 07:22:28 AM »

:snick:  I'd like to see that happen to a few others, they'd go full spaz

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 07:39:21 AM »

I'd like to see a pitbull mount a cow so I can keep the dream of marriage alive.

::)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 07:57:39 AM »

Pretty sure The Mor0n will tell you that split topics don't get considered for medals anyway, just like topics that get pinned or shuffled in from certain forums do not get awards. I seem to recall him saying something to that effect.

So if you want to utterly kill a thread's chance of getting awarded, just mess about with it with your panel a bit. The only ones who will bitch about it are the Caskurs of this world.  :grin:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 10:07:34 AM »

Pretty sure The Mor0n will tell you that split topics don't get considered for medals anyway, just like topics that get pinned or shuffled in from certain forums do not get awards. I seem to recall him saying something to that effect.

So if you want to utterly kill a thread's chance of getting awarded, just mess about with it with your panel a bit. The only ones who will bitch about it are the Caskurs of this world.  :grin:

BRA1N will do what I tell him to do. But only on his timetable. He's about 20 or so medals behind at this point.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 12:37:21 PM »

BRA1N will do what I tell him to do. But only on his timetable. He's about 20 or so medals behind at this point.
The Mor0n will do no such thing. By his own rules, there's a bunch of my topics which ought to be sporting medals. He's in no hurry to award them and I'm in no hurry to mock him for it.

I prefer that my account goes unadorned, there's too much bling, glitz and doo-dackeys floating about as it is.

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »

lol..

Splitting a thread because of topic is not panel abuse, it's regular forum maintenance.  And TWAP doesn't need your permission to do it as he has BRA1N's, you illiterate moron. 

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2017, 07:53:37 PM »

Splitting a thread because of topic is not panel abuse, it's regular forum maintenance.  And TWAP doesn't need your permission to do it as he has BRA1N's, you illiterate moron.

Yeah, what she said.   ↑  ↑

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2017, 08:05:48 PM »

Where’s my medal?
:santa: :santa: :santa:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2017, 08:12:34 PM »

Where’s my medal?

You may have to wait a bit.

BRA1N rarely shows up in any month that ends with an "r". Or a "y".

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2017, 08:33:20 PM »

You may have to wait a bit.

BRA1N rarely shows up in any month that ends with an "r". Or a "y".

So March, April, June, August??
:santa: :santa: :santa:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »

So March, April, June, August??

I dunno. He never has cared for months with vowels in them either.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.497 seconds with 40 queries.