ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:25:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?  (Read 1323 times)

plus minus reset

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Who is TR's favourite Scapegoat?
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2017, 09:04:20 PM »

I dunno. He never has cared for months with vowels in them either.

He only moves his vowels when prodded.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

cw

• > you
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2017, 09:19:10 PM »

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2017, 04:56:45 AM »

Splitting a thread because of topic is not panel abuse, it's regular forum maintenance.  And TWAP doesn't need your permission to do it as he has BRA1N's, you illiterate moron.

Excuse me you illiterate moron if you had read what was going on, you would of read, Obi took ONE post from another thread, and made that post into a thread, insinuating that I made this thread by re-posting a post I had made in another thread. 

Do try and keep up.

A split thread requires multiple posts taken from another thread, not just one post.

Also a split thread would say in the topic < split topic > or < split from .......thread >

So...keep up with what's happening or shut up.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2017, 06:12:30 AM »

Excuse me you illiterate moron if you had read what was going on, you would of read, Obi took ONE post from another thread, and made that post into a thread, insinuating that I made this thread by re-posting a post I had made in another thread. 

Do try and keep up.

I never said that at all.

A split thread requires multiple posts taken from another thread, not just one post.

Nope. A split of one post can make a new thread.

Also a split thread would say in the topic < split topic > or < split from .......thread >

The threadstarter certainly stayed on topic - it was all YOUR words.

So...keep up with what's happening or shut up.

:blahblah:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2017, 06:15:47 AM »

Obi's right... a post or posts can be split or copied from a thread, there is no requirement for it to be "multiple posts", only that there be at least ONE post to start a new thread. Also, a split thread would ONLY say in the topic < split topic > or < split from .......thread > IF the person who split it took the time to identify it as such when they created the new thread.

That's how it's always been... Invision, PHPBB, vBulletin and Simple Machines software all work this way.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2017, 06:30:59 AM »

The threadstarter certainly stayed on topic - it was all YOUR words.

I wasn't the thread starter.

You started this thread, by taking a post from another thread I made.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2017, 06:33:06 AM »

Obi's right... a post or posts can be split or copied from a thread, there is no requirement for it to be "multiple posts", only that there be at least ONE post to start a new thread.

Fair call.

Also, a split thread would ONLY say in the topic < split topic > or < split from .......thread > IF the person who split it took the time to identify it as such when they created the new thread

Which Obi didn't do.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2017, 06:37:19 AM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2017, 06:41:11 AM »

Obi, you fucked up by not saying this was a split thread, you made the thread in my name by posting a post I made in another thread hence insinuating that I made this thread, which I didn't.

End of..

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2017, 06:42:44 AM »

First world problems... and 666th post, motherfuckers. :evillol:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2017, 06:53:01 AM »

Obi, you fucked up by not saying this was a split thread, you made the thread in my name by posting a post I made in another thread hence insinuating that I made this thread, which I didn't.

End of..

Link me to the "other post" in that "other thread".

You cannot - because that post started THIS thread.

And you fucking well know it.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2017, 07:10:26 AM »

Quote from: feral

This matter can easily be settled.

Scroll through your posts https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1004 to page #3

Explain to us all how your post: https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16347.msg272283#msg272283 wasn't indeed the thread starter.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2017, 08:00:36 AM »

Link me to the "other post" in that "other thread".

You cannot - because that post started THIS thread.

And you fucking well know it.

I already looked for the original post, when you first made this thread, so I could link it to where I originally posted it, and no I couldn't find it in my post history.

I have no idea as to why it's not in my post history.

Pretty sure tho, if I could remember what thread I posted in, and which thread you took my post out from to make this thread, there would be a missing # post in that thread.

Here's a thought, why don't you tell me which thread it was where you took my post from and this can be sorted out real quick..

Let me guess..you're not up for being honest and prefer to be an ass hole?

Good work Obi..you win.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2017, 08:08:36 AM »

I already looked for the original post, when you first made this thread, so I could link it to where I originally posted it, and no I couldn't find it in my post history.

I have no idea as to why it's not in my post history.

IT'S IN YOUR POST HISTORY. I JUST POSTED WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT.

Good work Obi..you win.

No contest. You never had a chance.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2017, 08:15:51 AM »

IT'S IN YOUR POST HISTORY. I JUST POSTED WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT.

No contest. You never had a chance.

:lol:

I'm not the one capping in frustration Obi.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2017, 08:44:20 AM »

:lol:

I'm not the one capping in frustration Obi.

I wouldn't be "yelling" if you weren't quite so deaf.

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2017, 08:54:00 AM »

I wouldn't be "yelling" if you weren't quite so deaf.

Well, that's a stupid thing to say Obi, when I'm reading your text.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2017, 08:55:24 AM »

Well, that's a stupid thing to say Obi, when I'm reading your text.

I wasn't gonna comment on your blindness..

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2017, 11:41:13 AM »

Or her apparent stupidity.

if I could remember what thread I posted in, and which thread you took my post out from to make this thread, there would be a missing # post in that thread.

Want to show your working out for such a conclusion? Wouldn't it make more sense that the software would have simply reallocated the post numbers sequentially? Of course it would.

After all, it reallocated them starting with your post at the top of this thread, no?

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »

No panel abuse involved at all. I'm the good "cop".

You're no Scapegoat, that's for sure.    :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.4 seconds with 37 queries.