ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:34:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: A Brokering of Truce: The Rancidmilko and JOODOG Story...  (Read 728 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: A Brokering of Truce: The Rancidmilko and JOODOG Story...
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »

Damn right!

Rancid's skin is more the color of an underwear skid mark-

BWahahaha hey BOnzo, where's YOUR pic?

As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one in this site whom never had enough balls to post a pic

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 10:46:23 AM »

LOL remember when you were all over me, fowlerica?

You even wanted a "smiling pic" to make sure I had good teeth

The best day of your life was when I said "I'd hit it"

Of course, that was before I knew you were some filthy liberal gypsy with a penchant for having sex with the lowest grade of people available in Europe.

No, I don't remember that, but then I don't see the dreams In your head

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:30 AM »

BWahahaha hey BOnzo, where's YOUR pic?

As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one in this site whom never had enough balls to post a pic

And you can keep concerning yourself until I actually post one.

Now eat your bowl of dicks in pee soup-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 10:56:42 AM »

He'd only wank over it anyway, and no one needs that horrid thought in their head

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »

Concerned?

No concern here, filthy injun

I just noted how you're a gutless ugly faggot with no courage to post your vomit-inducing mug

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 10:58:30 AM »

He'd only wank over it anyway, and no one needs that horrid thought in their head

why do you keep comparing me to the liberal ilk you love so much, fowlerica?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 11:02:21 AM »

why do you keep comparing me to the liberal ilk you love so much, fowlerica?

I'm just keepin it real, got a problem with that?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 11:04:11 AM »

Concerned?

I just noted how you're a gutless ugly faggot with no courage to post your vomit-inducing mug

You just said you were concerned you flake. Put the joint down for once-

Obviously, you're concerned, you captain hook-nose penis aficionado.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 11:11:37 AM »

I think this truce has made rancid a bit too brave, I'd laugh so hard if joo was trolling him

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 11:15:36 AM »

I'm just keepin it real, got a problem with that?

Egads, no wonder people will simply change your quotes for a shit emoticon

How is going against your own convictions "keepin it real", you endlessly stupid sack of Romanian sewage?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 11:17:01 AM »

I think this truce has made rancid a bit too brave, I'd laugh so hard if joo was trolling him

FFS, do you need someone who wipes the floor with your dumbfuck face to troll me?

So, does that mean you hate me more than you hate joo?

Bwaahahhahahaha PWNED BITCH!

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 11:18:09 AM »

Egads, no wonder people will simply change your quotes for a shit emoticon

How is going against your own convictions "keepin it real", you endlessly stupid sack of Romanian sewage?

Rancy doesn't know much about the Cornish and it shows.

Lulz-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »

Lol at rancid trying to keep up, we're too quick for you my slow witted friend :lolatu:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 11:21:18 AM »

Rancy doesn't know much about the Cornish and it shows.

Lulz-

He likes his Romanian fairy tales too much I think

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2017, 11:55:42 AM »

It seems like BOnzo is very angry today

You would be too if you were being shit on by every poster with an IQ larger than a shoe size and had absolutely no recourse other than gay pictures you swiped off your own computer.

Dude is a pretender and I've pegged him as a victim

and you certainly know what happens when I decide to fuck with someone

shit lasts for YEARS  :rotf:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 11:58:34 AM »

Damn right!

Rancid... take comfort old friend

Bozo likes his men dark

hence the immediate bond with Johnny

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 12:00:55 PM »

No, I don't remember that,
I do

You were ready to hug his cock like it were your very own jetski

Until he opened his eyes and realized you were a bobble head ming doll with bad teeth and poor taste in home decor

word

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »

:100:
Concerned?

Don't encourage this bathhouse bum to post his pic

we already know what Pee-Wee Herman looks like

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 12:03:59 PM »

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 12:05:14 PM »

what a brave attempt at producing a coherent thought

But you shouldn't try to mind mold your superiors hon... you're simply not witty enough

just say, boo
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 36 queries.