ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:22:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: A Brokering of Truce: The Rancidmilko and JOODOG Story...  (Read 726 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
Re: A Brokering of Truce: The Rancidmilko and JOODOG Story...
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 12:06:43 PM »

Seems benzo is taking his love for gay pride to a whole new level

I take pride in knowing I grandfathered that.

Joo  --- the old school puppeteer

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 12:08:07 PM »

:100:Don't encourage this bathhouse bum to post his pic

we already know what Pee-Wee Herman looks like

Sure you do-

You prolly sit right next to Pee-Wee at the theatre attached to the bathhouse.

Baha-

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2017, 12:09:22 PM »

Joo-- The old school bathhouse pumpateer-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2017, 12:15:39 PM »

^^^^^ everything is dick in ass thoughts with this guy

lolz

and he doesn't even see how he's being led by the nose  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 12:42:49 PM »

Rancid... take comfort old friend

Bozo likes his men dark

hence the immediate bond with Johnny
How long do you think Stumpy would need to be browned in a pastie oven before Benzover would find it dark enough to part his cheeks for you reckon?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 02:00:26 PM »

He likes his Romanian fairy tales too much I think

Why are you denying it now?

You can't go back

I never hid my nationality

At least you left your dump behind and started a new life somewhere else

Feel fucking proud for that

But don't hide who you are, it's beyond pathetic.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »

Fred is killing Freud.

With 2 eyes closed whilst typing!  He’s barely worth the effort.  :snick:
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2017, 02:22:42 PM »

Why are you denying it now?

You can't go back

I never hid my nationality

At least you left your dump behind and started a new life somewhere else

Feel fucking proud for that

But don't hide who you are, it's beyond pathetic.

I don't know what you're on about, I've always said I'm from Cornwall, nowhere else. You must be thinking of someone else, spaz

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2017, 02:25:31 PM »

I don't know what you're on about, I've always said I'm from Cornwall, nowhere else. You must be thinking of someone else, spaz
what's that? You're a cornball?

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2017, 02:26:14 PM »

My crazy co-worker is planning to move there because of Doc Martin. 

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2017, 02:32:11 PM »

My crazy co-worker is planning to move there because of Doc Martin.

Lol, I didnt know you had doc Martin over there, do you like the accent?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »

Backpedal all you want. You said you were Romanian. Not gonna change your story now.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »

Backpedal all you want. You said you were Romanian. Not gonna change your story now.

I think you dreamt it, have you been dreaming about me? Haha I troll you in your dreams

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2017, 07:32:44 PM »

what's that? You're a cornball?

I think she misspelled it - she meant to say she'd been cornholed.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2017, 08:07:42 PM »

Lol, I didnt know you had doc Martin over there, do you like the accent?

Yes, love it. Co-worker thinks she’s Louisa.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2017, 11:03:20 PM »

Dude, use the google and look up Cornish. You need a shred of truth to make something stick.

Like you eating dicks and drinking pee. Or,

Like you thinking you're white. Or,

Like your wife allegedly resembles a hippo.

These things will stick. Or,

Already stuck-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2017, 11:34:09 PM »

Dude, use the google and look up Cornish. You need a shred of truth to make something stick.

You declaring full confidence that you know exactly what the inside of a bathhouse looks like is certainly sticking on you, Bathhouse benzo  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2017, 11:34:54 PM »

Like you eating dicks and drinking pee. Or,

Like you thinking you're white. Or,

Like your wife allegedly resembles a hippo.

These things will stick. Or,

Already stuck-

Your pickled egg attempt at meatshielding is dully noted, BOnzoloid

Now take a look at yourself, some shady individual who frequents gay bathhouses and gay pubs

Lives in the richest nation in the world, but eats hobo food

How do you even live with yourself, joke?

I guess the answer is in your nick - BEnzo

Probably some fucking pillface on top of it all :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2017, 11:37:19 PM »

and the only thing that shows up when I google cornish are chickens, bastard

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2017, 11:38:33 PM »

Benzo

the human GPS for bathhouses  :lmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 38 queries.