Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 416 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enemaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Hi
« on: November 16, 2017, 11:22:54 AM »

The next installment of your cleansing is at hand.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 01:49:11 PM »

Shitty nic, so noted.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enemaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 01:58:16 PM »

I only rehash old ones when I can't be rooted to come up with something new.

This one popped into my head earlier today, I thought I'd reserve it for future use once I'd racked up a thousand posts as UoT. I'll still drop the occasional post from this one in the meantime though.... gotta get those 25 posts for external links to work.

And thanks for okaying the group allows.  :grin:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:16 PM »

Get a life, Squiggy.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:38:25 PM »

Get a life, Squiggy.
For all the times you've told other people that, don'r you think it's about time you went out and got one for yourself?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:51:55 PM »

For all the times you've told other people that, don'r you think it's about time you went out and got one for yourself?

Uh huhhh.  I’m not pretending to have a fiancée and a career.  No one would do that.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

Lemonie Sniggers is angry, she found someone who can run even more duals than her

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »

Lemonie Sniggers is angry, she found someone who can run even more duals than her

Says “ Hott Buttery Butt Cheeks “ on Grindr.

You’ve been outed again!   :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 03:14:59 PM »

Keep whoaring, you're almost there

Holla 5000

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 03:37:03 PM »

Keep whoaring, you're almost there

Holla 5000

What’s my freakin’ prize?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »

What’s my freakin’ prize?

You get to post nudies

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 04:09:16 PM »

You get to post nudies

I’ll post my mom’s nudies.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 04:26:33 PM »

I’ll post my mom’s nudies.

there's enough pics of dried crackling around the web

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »

there's enough pics of dried crackling around the web

Not like hers.   :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 04:32:17 PM »

Not like hers.   :lmao:

we can all be thankful for that!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 04:33:54 PM »

we can all be thankful for that!

Shirley will thank you later.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 08:03:09 PM »

:hammer:  :slap:

You know you wanna see (again)!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 10:53:25 PM »

Huh? You shittin' us?

HBBC? Oh man, tell me that's true-

I need that one verified. That's the final nail right there...

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 11:07:50 PM »

Huh? You shittin' us?

HBBC? Oh man, tell me that's true-

I need that one verified. That's the final nail right there...

:slap:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.407 seconds with 39 queries.