Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 415 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Hi
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 11:08:02 PM »

Huh? You shittin' us?

HBBC? Oh man, tell me that's true-

I need that one verified. That's the final nail right there...

:sigh:

You're terminally stupid, BOnzo

Of course if fits your profile and all

But it's kinda sad to witness someone that dense making such a fool of himself

You're probably legally retarded

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 11:08:45 PM »

:slap:

Even Lemon couldn't stand your stupidity :rotf:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »

Even Lemon couldn't stand your stupidity :rotf:

Trolling all of you, all the time.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 11:50:51 PM »

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2017, 12:37:48 AM »

Uh huhhh.  I’m not pretending to have a fiancée and a career.
And neither am I.  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2017, 12:40:55 AM »

And neither am I.  :snick:

We really believe ewe. 

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2017, 07:32:45 AM »

We really believe ewe.
I'm also not pretending for a moment that what you believe has any bearing on reality.  :grin:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2017, 09:20:19 AM »

You know you wanna see (again)!

Thas your mother for Gods sake!
Oh sorry I know liberals hate any mention of God.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2017, 02:12:04 PM »

God is mentioned by me quite a bit.  He insists on it!

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2017, 05:28:40 PM »

Which one?

*the sound of closed minds closing even tighter*

There's a bit of a sickening "creak" to it if you listen closely enough...

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »

I dunno, but if his farts are any more impressive than mine then I want him caught and shot immediately.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »

Which one?

*the sound of closed minds closing even tighter*

There's a bit of a sickening "creak" to it if you listen closely enough...

See?

How to take seriously an imbecile who uses the same arguments as the 7th grade atheists kids here in Brazoo?

Duhhh, what god, duhhhh, there are so many, duhhhh, look at me, I'm a a fucking loser and I blame people with a faith for it, duhhhhhh

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 10:10:23 PM »

See?

How to take seriously an imbecile who uses the same arguments as the 7th grade atheists kids here in Brazoo?

Duhhh, what god, duhhhh, there are so many, duhhhh, look at me, I'm a a fucking loser and I blame people with a faith for it, duhhhhhh

So that there's more than one god being worshiped in this world is an "argument" to you now?  Funny, I'd call it a fact, seeing as it's true.  But what would a crash helmet wearing, FOX News linking zealot know about that?

Just shut the fuck up, moron.  You just make yourself look dumber by the day, and it's not surprising to me that even 7th graders can debate you under the table.

Is that why you're depressed?  Are you getting slaughtered in debates at the local high school, fuckface?  Just keep sticking your greasy fingers in your ears and repeating "God will smite you all!" you worthless fucking virus.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 09:03:33 AM »

Do I need to cupcake you both? Play nice!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 09:14:27 AM »

I am your God cunt! Now jiggle and jangle!

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2017, 02:38:40 PM »

So that there's more than one god being worshiped in this world is an "argument" to you now?  Funny, I'd call it a fact, seeing as it's true.  But what would a crash helmet wearing, FOX News linking zealot know about that?

Just shut the fuck up, moron.  You just make yourself look dumber by the day, and it's not surprising to me that even 7th graders can debate you under the table.

Is that why you're depressed?  Are you getting slaughtered in debates at the local high school, fuckface?  Just keep sticking your greasy fingers in your ears and repeating "God will smite you all!" you worthless fucking virus.

And the manbitch goes Chernoboob :rotf:

I don't care for your insistence in mixing everything in one big pot of retarded ideas to diminish everything that you're too stupid too understand

I personally don't give a shit about the pagan crap of worshiping whatever, but it seems that matters to bumbling drones like you

It's MY OPINION that there is ONE TRUE GOD which is the primordial force behind everything.

But I guess we're waaaay past discussing things with any hint of seriousness and intelligence, so there's no going down that path, at least not with a hateful arrogant cold boned bastard like you.

Don't fret. And I have to say, your insistence in bashing religions only points to one thing - molested by priest.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »

And the manbitch goes Chernoboob :rotf:

I don't care for your insistence in mixing everything in one big pot of retarded ideas to diminish everything that you're too stupid too understand

Which is literally what you just did when your sandy vagina crinkled at the idea that your opinion that there's only one god holds absolutely no sway over the facts that most people with IQs above your double digit one already know - that opinions don't mean shit unless they're proven by fact.  You like to throw shade at 7th graders, but how can a man your age look at himself in the mirror every morning knowing that anything that goes against your brainwashing equates to "hate" or "stupidity"?  Not to mention "big pot of retarded ideas" being depressed, dick-eating Christian code for "facts I don't happen to like because they confuse and scare me"?

With your incessant holy rolling and deep-rooted fury when it comes to basic world history and conflicting truths, and now your psychotic breakdowns about those mean 7th grade atheists, I'm really starting to believe that you were incessantly mocked in junior high for your refusal to even acknowledge science or culture if it didn't gel with your bible-based hysteria.  Did you try to claw the other kids' eyes out when they refused to accept Jesus?  I mean it's either that, or you've been recently trolling chat rooms and forums where said 7th graders hang out to pick fights with children because you just can't win any here.

Which is it, you creepy sheepy loser?

My theory is a hell of a lot more sound than your stupid "priest" one, seeing as I've never set foot in a Catholic church, because they're the slime of humanity.  Not that you'd have even considered the lack of sense behind anything you say, seeing as your worldview is pathetically one dimensional. 

I personally don't give a shit about the pagan crap of worshiping whatever, but it seems that matters to bumbling drones like you

Did anyone say you had to "give a shit" about anything at all?  You clearly don't give a shit about facts, and if TRF is anything to go by, you have no sense of pride whatsoever - going around screeching like a batshit mental patient about angry native spirits and ALL CAPS hellfire and liberals being the devil.  You're like Alex Jones, but you're doing this for free.  Get a blog, you fucking whacko.

It's MY OPINION that there is ONE TRUE GOD which is the primordial force behind everything.

But I guess we're waaaay past discussing things with any hint of seriousness and intelligence, so there's no going down that path, at least not with a hateful arrogant cold boned bastard like you.

Serious, intelligent people don't scoff at the idea that there's more than one god worshiped on our planet, dipshit, and they certainly don't go nuclear about it when the post isn't even directed at them.  You didn't even prove me wrong, you just told me your meager, unproven opinions about which god is real to YOU and how you feel about the local jayvee debate club that hangs you from your fucking underoos on the school flag pole every week for being an addle-brained religious neanderthal.

Your opinions are funny, but they're not serious or intelligent, so don't start something you can't finish.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2017, 11:26:46 PM »

I still don't know if there is (or isn't) a god (or gods), but I do know one thing; I'll piss myself laughing if it turns out that the Church of the Invisible Pink Unicorn are the ones who got it right!  :rotf:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.382 seconds with 39 queries.