ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:25:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Match the member to the smiley.  (Read 904 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: Match the member to the smiley.
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2017, 03:17:14 AM »

Fagheritaville...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2017, 04:02:49 AM »

Fagheritaville...

Where the wedding reception is taking place?

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2017, 04:10:06 AM »

:grin:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2017, 11:30:45 AM »

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2017, 04:12:57 PM »

Din only kills buffets-

+

Din could eat Jimmy too-

=

BENZOVER BEATEN AND EATEN @ TEH GHEY BATHHOUSE, LOL!!!!!

:snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2017, 04:13:51 PM »

+

=

BENZOVER BEATEN AND EATEN @ TEH GHEY BATHHOUSE, LOL!!!!!

Kasper himself.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »

Kasper himself.

Well I wasn't going to mention his hausering, since so many of you seem to indulge in it in this day and age, but if you insist....

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2017, 04:30:37 PM »

Well I wasn't going to mention his hausering, since so many of you seem to indulge in it in this day and age, but if you insist....

Ha.
I wonder what became of Kasper Hauser.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »

Ha.
I wonder what became of Kasper Hauser.

Dunno, he vanished around the time Dr Hack and I songflamed him, Poofer, Toefactor, Loco and Emmyguts.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2017, 04:46:11 PM »

Dunno, he vanished around the time Dr Hack and I songflamed him, Poofer, Toefactor, Loco and Emmyguts.

who lent their vocals? sounds horrific.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2017, 04:51:07 PM »

who lent their vocals? sounds horrific.

Pay attention, I just told you in the previous post.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »

Pay attention, I just told you in the previous post.

between you and Dr Hack, I know that. But who between the two of you lent their vocals.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

between you and Dr Hack, I know that. But who between the two of you lent their vocals.
We both did. WE songflamed Kaspar, Poofer, Toefactor, Loco and Emmyguts.

Is English your second language? Do you have a first?  :tard:

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2017, 05:20:00 PM »

We both did. WE songflamed Kaspar, Poofer, Toefactor, Loco and Emmyguts.

Is English your second language? Do you have a first?  :tard:

WE could just as well mean, that you wrote the flames and he lent the vocals.

Were you allocated 1-1 support at secondary school? #specialneeds

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2017, 05:30:22 PM »

WE could just as well mean, that you wrote the flames and he lent the vocals.
Only if you happen to be one of these challenged individuals (or desperate wannabes) who equates the writing of doggerel to "songflaming". It's pretty much a given that until you actually perform it as a musical piece, it's NOT a song.

You, a person with next to no pedigree in the entertainment industry, would disagree of course?

Were you allocated 1-1 support at secondary school? #specialneeds
No, I used these things called "libraries" whenever the teachers stopped making sense on the shit they were supposed to be knowledgable on or just plain didn't know stuff that I figured was important for me to find out.

Liberals wouldn't exercise such initiative, I know. You'd rather have it handed to you in a dribblecup.

:grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2017, 07:42:36 PM »

Johnny Chimpo

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »

Johnny and Benzo-nohomo

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2017, 09:52:13 PM »

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2017, 11:10:07 PM »

^^^^

Listen to yourself crow you couch faggot-

'Songflame'! Bahahaha!

Go ahead and show us your secret powers and put one of your duds to music then.

And keep in mind, I listened to yours and EB's shit at BH.

It wasn't good-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2017, 11:12:52 PM »

^^^ :gayspin:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 39 queries.