dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: SSS Calls Out Frederica. She accepts (sort of) <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1942 times)

plus minus reset

SirSuperSouthernTopic starter

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New

I've got great news for you all: I have a magic trick that make you all smile and clap for me. Here's how it'll go down:

Did I win a callout? No star

I made a thread that recently made its 100+ posts and... No half-limp Smurf dick hanging in your faces.

When I go ahead and take it from the one who proudly wears the stamp that nobody cares about any more, will it be placed on my account? Fuck no, so it will be gone for good.

I have absolutely nothing against you Frederica, you Mexits are nice folks trying to make enough to support their families back home.

Just lemme know when you wanna play co-star and as always, I'll let you make the terms/judges, etc etc.

SSS
- Yes, I have enchanted gauntlets for good reason

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
SSS Calls Out Frederica. She accepts (sort of) <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:46:22 PM »

Lulz... SSS is calling out the Chump.. I mean... champ

we can dubb the match "flaming the dead ... a three day walk over event"

set it up Obi

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
SSS Calls Out Frederica. She accepts (sort of) <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 04:15:26 AM »

I've got great news for you all: I have a magic trick that make you all smile and clap for me. Here's how it'll go down:

Did I win a callout? No star

I made a thread that recently made its 100+ posts and... No half-limp Smurf dick hanging in your faces.

When I go ahead and take it from the one who proudly wears the stamp that nobody cares about any more, will it be placed on my account? Fuck no, so it will be gone for good.

I have absolutely nothing against you Frederica, you Mexits are nice folks trying to make enough to support their families back home.

Just lemme know when you wanna play co-star and as always, I'll let you make the terms/judges, etc etc.

SSS
- Yes, I have enchanted gauntlets for good reason

Whenever, I'm not bothered about stips, let someone else do all that

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: SSS Calls Out Frederica. She accepts (sort of) <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 11:13:05 AM »

First ever Corpse callout

Can SSS manage to defeat a stationary punching bag

or will the punching bag manage to swing in such a way so as to knock SSS the fuck out

I'm gonna be watching this one

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 11:43:04 AM »

So the title claws back a small measure of legitimacy then? Well it had to happen sooner or later, it's not as if it could have slid any further into ignominy when you think about it.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 12:51:56 PM »

Prediction:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »

That low brow spammer wont show up

and even if she does she'll post one word replies or some other equally obvious lame tactic to say she wasn't trying

as if she would ever stand a chance if she did  :rotf:

OR

The membership with mean streaks (moi certainly not included in that lot) could vote for fred just for shits and giggles to torment SSS on a loss to the biggest spam tard ever to enter flametown

wow..... this could go either way

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 03:59:29 PM »

By no means is he the most entertaining or colourful of flamers, not by a long shot. But comparitively speaking there is no contest; SSS is more than capable of wiping the floor with Stumpy Notits. And yes, it would not surprise me in the slightest to see vote stacking of a similar kind that Caskur and Reaper have been known to indulge in, if only because it's the only benchmark people like Stumpy seem to be able too hold on to.

Not that stacking will make a difference to SSS, I mean we're talking about a guy who enjoys the fight itself, doesn't matter how many bruises and broken bones he sustains during the fight or what the authorities have to say about it afterwards. Sure, if he winds up with the popular vote after the fact he'll claim the bragging rights, though that's not why he gets into these things and that is why Stumpy will have lost before she gets going.

I already know how its going to go and matches generally tend to bore me as a rule, so chances are I'll be paying about as much attention to this callout as I did to the SSS/Din one. Hopefully someone besides the combatants will get a kick out of it.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 04:25:37 PM »

Looks like another round of smites is in order here, cw can be an honerary faggot  :2thumbs:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 04:54:47 PM »

Looks like another round of smites is in order here, cw can be an honerary faggot  :2thumbs:
Knock yourself out, you're the only one left here for whom the reputation function holds any special appeal anyway.

The rest of us have more interesting ways of amusing ourselves.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »

Knock yourself out, you're the only one left here for whom the reputation function holds any special appeal anyway.

The rest of us have more interesting ways of amusing ourselves.

Thanks for the permission mom, I will

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 05:23:18 PM »

Thanks for the permission mom, I will

Where's the.... wait, wait, I'm sure there's one somewhere on here. 

Ah, there it is.

:crap:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 05:25:02 PM »

Starting to get any idea of why Stumpy Notits seems to be forever at the bottom of the "dogpile" yet?  :snack:

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 05:38:33 PM »

Lolz.  Is the "flame champ" really retaliating against savage textual beatdowns with that stupid reputation thing?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nothing screams butthurt louder than that  :borat:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 05:44:04 PM »

Lolz.  Is the "flame champ" really retaliating against savage textual beatdowns with that stupid reputation thing?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nothing screams butthurt louder than that  :borat:

It's an efficient way of making tards cry,  :tissue: ?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 05:45:07 PM »

It's an efficient way of making tards cry,  :tissue: ?
oh. Cool. 

Who did you make cry?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 05:47:16 PM »

no yuo, no yuo

Again? These no yuos of yours are becoming  a habit

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 05:48:25 PM »

Simple question sends her into a tailspin

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 06:00:42 PM »

Apparently so, I haven't been to view my reputation panel to check. The Mor0n was banging on for a while about the "privileges" afforded anyone who had the title, I seem to recall the ability to smite was one of them, but that wasn't something I cared to use much even back in the days before Caskur and Serafina used to spend their days mining their opponents posting histories for smiting opportunities.

If the Mor0n can troll people like Stumpy Notits into thinking it's a worthwhile perk to have then bully for him and more fool her. Pro tip: the "disable display of own reputation" is the most effective way of proving your disinterest in the stat has been known to get such characters up in arms when it is employed.  :grin:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2017, 06:05:59 PM »

Look, I'm really sorry to everyone I smited, if I'd known you would cry this much about it I would have done it a lot sooner  :snick:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.381 seconds with 39 queries.