ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:32:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT: SirSuperSouthern vs Frederica <DECISION>  (Read 619 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
TITLE EVENT: SirSuperSouthern vs Frederica <DECISION>
« on: November 19, 2017, 12:50:52 AM »

TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE EVENT

SirSuperSouthern
vs
Frederica

This three post match will decide whether Frederica retains the title, or if SSS will take it from her

Three posts from each participant

Match begins at any time

Match ends Thursday, November 23rd at 11:59 PM ET, or sooner if participants have posted three times each

NO RUN INS

Judges are cw, cun'T, Blandscape.
Poll vote by the members if there is a tie

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 04:28:58 PM »

You accepted my callout? That option alone must've made you feel sicker than a Highlander character gets after meeting another like him for the first time. Anyway, I'm expected to shrink you into something small enough to flush, and I'm proudly uncool enough to accomplish that in one post..

I will begin our match by starting off with insults that'll make you take multiple smoke breaks, tie an emergency noose, and let your family know that you genuinely hate them all and just pretended to before in order to receive a nice inheritance (sadly to know after the fact; a ceiling tall pile of unpaid bills). Now this post  is important, so print it out and tape it over your bathroom mirror. Oh, and clean that disgusting hardened piss near the wall and behind your toilet while you're in there. Go on, do it before returning to read my post, forced to breathe through your mouth because the scent you just endured ain't checkin' out any time soon. It won't matter if you washed your hands afterwards or not because nobody ever shakes one.

Your life is slowly legitimizing A Serbian film, day by day. You're a woman who has to look for bras small enough - not the sporty kind - but ones that try to push yours up with thick padding that never even tip men off which way your nipples point. That all started when you had to stop going to sleep-overs with your friends by the time  they all started popping out pink puffies, while your stubborn genetics refused to begin. You couldn't even go to the swimming pool with them anymore because everywhere the kids anticipated where you were swimming to, the water was unusually warm by the time you got there.

And so your life went on. You can never dress up in anything to show off any cleavage, meaning you'll always have to foot your portion of the bills on "dates," before getting out of the car alone. Female models don't have any tits either, but that's where the realistic comparisons abruptly stop. Your depressing condition also keeps men from looking at your face unless they need you to get the fuck out of their way in narrow grocery aisles.

It's like you live in India amongst the rest of the bottom caste who wouldn't even bother dotting your brow with a red circle due to your continuing acne curse and all the pock marks they've left. Everything about you fucking sucks, sans popsicles and a few more things excluding men that the posters here would immediately stop reading this thread and make a pledge that it never existed, like your sex appeal.

On the "bright" side, you can walk around wherever you please at night; only being noticed by folks stopping to ask you for directions. I guess that may arouse you unless they ask you to light their square, at which point the driver sees your face and reacts like he's being shot at and drops the lit torch between his legs, screaming as the wheels do at the same time (pain, burnt leather seat ruined, both?).

SSS
- tape or glue will do

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 04:19:25 AM »

Well just look at you with cunts hand me down lames,
I know your agreement, it's butt sex for flames
You know you're bad, you know you just died
When you have joodog on your side.
I thought you'd do better, I thought I'd be dead
Now I just see youre mad in the head.
Insane in the membrane, out of your tree
You'd even fuck uot
Win the championship if you can
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:57:10 PM »

I just strolled through the comment thread, proudly wearing my awe inspiring golden goldfish condos when I noticed two posters cheering for a corpse. I like dead people too, but only in private. What the fuck did that exactly remind me of? Oh yeah:

Their laughably pitiful plan
Was over before it began
Now as worms move into their homes
They might catch her down syndrome

Bullies like me slap a bitch
God made another damn glitch
So nobody bought that game
Except BEnzo who's sadly ashamed

She knew deep down she'd lose
She's now floating in one of my shoes

SSS
-
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 04:44:35 AM »

A few things to know about sss
He's a rapist, molester and general sex pest.
There's nothing or no one he wouldn't screw
Don't turn your backs fellas, he'll do you too.
Rape kit ready, always on the prowl
He has a girl tied up in his trunk right now.
Wearing his camos, stroking his bone
He's hiding right now outside of your home.
He wants the title, isn't that dear
And like joo and din a little bit queer.
I already said I don't give a damn
Why are you back posting your spam?
Have the title, but you should know this
I've covered the whole thing in dog shit and piss!

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen

For the first time since 2001, I'll set SSS aside for once, and tell y'all about myself. You're not scared yet, are you? Good. Good.

Real people like me alot. I'm naturally a bit cynical in course of ending with a pun or joke, and everyone in my neighborhood knows that. And now they do a bit further away, I hope.

You see, Houston was recently flooded and billions of dollars were funneled into that large city to help its citizens. The towns past Houston were overlooked, uncared for on a national level like Houston was. So I bought so many cases of water that my trunk and backseat were stacked to the max, and if an officer behind me threw his lights on, there would be no way for me to see them.

Three hours later I arrived and asked where the Red Cross for this town was and pointed the way. Well, they didn't even help me unload the water they saw I was donating them with, and didn't even catch a smile or a "Thank you." No matter, I did what I thought would help some hicks and would do it again.

A few doors down a grandmother tends to her plants/flowers. She looks great and nobody would guess her age or status as a grandmother. Her daughter had a baby at age fifteen, and so did her daughter. She's good at casual conversation so when I see her out and about the neighborhood and I'm on foot too, we stop and chat and leave with smiles.

Well, one day I went over there early on a stroll and I saw her watering her plants. She did, but to stand up she had to brace herself by grabbing the low cement wall keeping mud off the walkway. Keeping one knee on the ground, she moved a leg so a foot was planted for more support. She unstably shook as she stood up again with a loud sigh.

I ducked away her wall and walked around for awhile so she didn't know I was watching. When I saw her later that day, she was all smiles and gossip, as she always is. So I told her that I needed lessons on how to water different types of plants; those with flowers, tiny trees, a pretty type of moss, etc. She smiled and said "sure." So I water her plants every weekend while chatting away, and have even learned how to water different types of plants like a pro.

I walk with my shoulders slightly pushed back with my head held high, looking straight forward, not down. I was forced to do it for a bit over a decade when marching and I'm glad it became a habit that makes me look good to on-lookers.

I always wear an undershirt, tuck my shirts in, and choose one of my many belts so they're there but not eye catching like people who wear regular clothes with a completely different styled looking belts *cringe* Does that make me gay?

I'll need to pull the curtains back over myself after this post, but I wrote this one to say "hi."

hi

SSS
- other side of the wall

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 03:51:29 AM »

I wasn't expecting that, you sound like a good lad  :2thumbs:
Thanks for playing, it's been fun

(Note to judges, I help little old ladies too)

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 07:47:00 AM »

THIS MATCH HAS ENDED, AND IS NOW IN THE JUDGING PROCESS.

NAMED JUDGES SHOULD POST THEIR DECISIONS IN THIS THREAD.

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL NE MOVED TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 02:05:37 PM »

Ok, so I am posting a judgement on two posters I appreciate, and who I think add value to an unappreciated event.

It has become unappreciated because we live in a realm of homogeneous "please don't post after me" political cowardice. From Cunt Wanglers who refuse to do what they say on the tin, to feral rabid rabbi's like JooDog's that run rampant around our vacant halls, barking at ballooning irrelevance, while not even engaging in a not very holy 7 Day War.

This match event has become the impetigo of anti-social warfare, but not the measure of it.

That belongs to the tailgaters and blaze-fakers who demand that they are too good to be involved, while never once being involved, and simultaneously with malice of no thought demanding an opinion. The real trolls of TRF.

So what of the match?

Hardly a resounding success. However, we have two diametrically opposed posters. One a talented carpet bombing scroll bomber (like myself), and one the very essence and epitome of the one or two liner. Not exactly a match made in heaven.

I enjoyed SSS's opening salvo and the read, however jumping to post three was disappointing, because in post two Frederica had taken charge by proffering poetry as a less than worthy riposte. What the fuck is she thinking I mused?.... right up until SSS mirrored that post like JooDog with a selfie stick in post four. And although he seemed to understand the vagary of stanza, it didn't quite work out for him. He stripped naked to the waste and tried too hard to show us all just how buff he is. He failed. Frederica did what she always does. Irritate in ways you never thought you could be irritated by, or itch where it is impossible to scratch.

Frederica's performance while admirable was woeful in terms of effort right up until she stuck to her game plan. Her second poem made me smirk, and sometimes even I enjoy that sad forlorn feeling.

As far as both opponents' last posts are concerned, that is where the dire comes in. Although I do appreciate that SSS was tacking in an unforeseen direction, even for him. The metaphor's actually meant something I am sure, but geo-specifically they were pointless.

I would have liked this match if the two proponents had developed it over more posts. That was not to be.

In terms of the title, I am going to vote for Frederica for no other reason than she made SSS change direction mid-flow.

Two different posters, both whom I enjoy, but I can only vote for one. In truth however i feel that SSS would be the better champion and pour more into it.  I am simply going on this thread, and not my gut.

Vote-Fred.

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 03:00:58 PM »

Fred should never have been awarded this title on the strength of a smilie post, and BRA1N should have revoked the title due to rep system abuse. 

I don't care to be a party to either SSS's plan to shelve it within the match archive, or to Fred's clodish efforts at passing the 'baton'. 

Abstain.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 07:43:21 PM »

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 07:49:55 PM »

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »

The Votes are in.

As there appears to be a tie, we will now have  a three day post poll ballot by the members to determine the winner.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 01:44:41 AM »

The only reason it ended in a tie was because someone was too busy playing with his haggis to realise it was a flaming championship, NOT a trolling championship.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 02:01:24 AM »

This was a tough one.

Not because both contestants were good, but because I was trying to decide whether or not i should vote to keep the TRF a running joke, or take away the one thing that makes flatty feel all warm and special like somebody slapped a her tard helmet-full of fresh turds, on her head.

Flattits got absolutely demolished by SSS. there's no question about it. SSS demolished so bad that he decided to take a damn voctory lap and tell his life story.

So, I guess it has to start somewhere. I'm voting to relegate Flatty back to nobody spammer and take her dunce cap away because she can't stop sticking the thing in her swampy gash.

vote:SSS

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 02:09:55 AM »

I vote Drudge Report...

Much better read.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 03:54:01 AM »

SSS's opening post decided it for me.

Vote = SSS

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 07:35:28 AM »

Well of course the smitelings would vote against me, they're still hurting, poor  pussies

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 08:09:42 AM »

Fred rhyming really sucks

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »

Fred rhyming really sucks

You suck dripping penis fat-

Get back on the the farm! Irrigate your wife or something..

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 08:56:19 AM »

Opening post from SSS ....> " You accepted my callout ? "

No shit Einstein and thank you Captain Obvious.

This genius then takes it further with rambling on about Fred's family and inheritance due to her having small breasts....> what the actual fuck that has to do with inheritance is anyone's guess.

He then makes another post patting himself on the back with his humanitarian nature, that has absolutely nothing to do with flaming fred and everything to do with him trolling to be a nice guy.

Fred kept it simple, albeit very simple, with her version of 'Rap ' in posts and then SSS sees comments in the discussion thread.

He stated:
I just strolled through the comment thread, proudly wearing my awe inspiring golden goldfish condos when I noticed two posters cheering for a corpse

...and then proceeds to make a rap post himself, clearly indicating that he was feeling threatened by fred.

If SSS hadn't of flipped his shit,and resorted to unoriginal posting I would of voted for him.

Nothing urks me more than useless cunts who resort to unoriginal material.

My vote is fred.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »

I'll be in New Orleans next week and of course not vote before I hop on a plane full of silent, anxious looking, bearded versions of myself.

I wrote one flame and then decided I'd throw her a hard breaking curve ball made of troll shit. Between those post I wrote my second in about thirty minutes and went back to my third post which I typed using an old soft-troll Cartman voice. That was fun.

Fred said she was stumped on that one and didn't even post a third. feral is officially retarded...

SSS
- NO here I come!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »

Obi is clothed in incompetence once again and the judges seemed apathetic..so why should anyone really care anymore about this horse apple bobbing contest...?

Fredreka tosses out some rhymes...she aint no Hamilton or whoever ghost writ that shit...should have gone with  a haiku instead or sang a song in falsetto non grata

i guess you had to be drunk as feral to appreciate her posts...or a cunt wanker

SSS looked like he was playing charades with a drooling retard and instead of pantomiming words  he just stared at Fredreka ominously like in the movie "Scanners" waiting for her head to explode

BOOM!

winner SSS

and as the flight staff hands the title to SSS , he should immediately jump out of the plane like D. B. Cooper and hurl said title into the void of space where it will be sucked into the planes engines and incinerated

and here are some nice tats

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »

Nobody cares about the title, those votes are figments of your imaginations :snack:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »

SSS slaughtered that shistain with the ultra weak flame ryhmes with nothing else needed besides his opening post

End of

Next time she should use a better ghost writer then bumzo.  The guy cant flame worth shit and his rapping skills suck worse

Vote = SSS

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 09:06:30 PM »

I'm making voodoo dolls of all the bitches in this thread, unfortunately I ran out of material when I got to dins

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 10:28:52 PM »

I'm making voodoo dolls of all the bitches in this thread, unfortunately I ran out of material when I got to dins

That's because you're fucking poor

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 10:29:40 PM »

Neg this poast, whoar. I command you

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 10:30:48 PM »

The tard even fumbles her own vote LMAO

November 25, 2017, 02:03:58 PM   Frederica   2   Frederica
You were great fre

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 10:33:31 PM »

Dude, your trolling / flaming whatever is so crappy and weak, I feel almost bad for playing soccer striker with your front feet.

Has anyone actually confirmed BEnzo is not some sad kid? How long has this poor fella been suffering this kind of abuse on these forums?

Someone should do something about that.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »

Obi is clothed in incompetence once again and the judges seemed apathetic..so why should anyone really care anymore about this horse apple bobbing contest...?

Fredreka tosses out some rhymes...she aint no Hamilton or whoever ghost writ that shit...should have gone with  a haiku instead or sang a song in falsetto non grata

i guess you had to be drunk as feral to appreciate her posts...or a cunt wanker

SSS looked like he was playing charades with a drooling retard and instead of pantomiming words  he just stared at Fredreka ominously like in the movie "Scanners" waiting for her head to explode

BOOM!

winner SSS

and as the flight staff hands the title to SSS , he should immediately jump out of the plane like D. B. Cooper and hurl said title into the void of space where it will be sucked into the planes engines and incinerated

and here are some nice tats

I disagree

Poppy is a cult

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »

The tard even fumbles her own vote LMAO

November 25, 2017, 02:03:58 PM   Frederica   2   Frederica
You were great fre

She voted for herself?  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »

She's been hanging around Caskur for too long.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 11:39:47 PM »

She picks all of the cotton.  :afro:
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2017, 05:53:33 AM »

That's because you're fucking poor

No  its because of Dins corpulence, his doll turned out like humpty dumpty

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2017, 05:54:46 AM »

Neg this poast, whoar. I command you

With pleasure

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2017, 06:38:39 AM »

I wrote one flame and then decided I'd throw her a hard breaking curve ball made of troll shit. Between those post I wrote my second in about thirty minutes and went back to my third post which I typed using an old soft-troll Cartman voice. That was fun.

Fred said she was stumped on that one and didn't even post a third.

So...what you're saying is that it took you 30min to come up with an unoriginal idea of a copy cat rhyming post aimed at fred ...and then you made your last post using an old soft-troll Cartman voice .

As I stated clearly:
No shit Einstein and thank you Captain Obvious.
everything to do with him ( SSS ) trolling to be a nice guy.

feral is officially retarded...

For pulling you up on your self admitting trolling?

Fuck off.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2017, 06:18:41 AM »

It appears that SSS will be the winner of this match.

Congrats.

I would like to submit an official request to take SSS on for the title of TRF Flame Champ.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2017, 06:20:55 AM »

It appears that SSS will be the winner of this match.

Congrats.

I would like to submit an official request to take SSS on for the title of TRF Flame Champ.

Do I have to tell you to be patient, grasshopper???

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2017, 06:51:26 AM »

Do I have to tell you to be patient, grasshopper???

Are you my mentor?

Short answer - - - > no.

Fuck off with telling me what I can and can't do.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2017, 09:32:43 AM »

I'd like to cast my vote for feral

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:49 AM »

i cast my vote for "who gives a shit"

so is feral going to throw off SSS with some poetry that does not rhyme or does she plan to call him a fagot

why cant she just swallow the little pill in the little paper cup and go back to the rec room and play Jenga with Flea and stop pretending she is a drunken Judi Clenched Vagina

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2017, 11:44:56 AM »

Dude, your trolling / flaming whatever is so crappy and weak, I feel almost bad for playing soccer striker with your front feet.

Has anyone actually confirmed BEnzo is not some sad kid? How long has this poor fella been suffering this kind of abuse on these forums?

Someone should do something about that.

Someone should serve you more penis's in blankets-

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2017, 07:26:59 PM »

Someone should serve you more penis's in blankets-
you recommend this with such conviction

Like you know where such things would be served

Is that still a personal favorite dinning choice for you? Faggot?

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »

The Vote period has ended.

The winner of this event, and new Flame Champ is declared to be:

SirSuperSouthern

Further discussion at https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16373.0

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.524 seconds with 46 queries.