ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:32:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TITLE EVENT: SirSuperSouthern vs Frederica <DECISION>  (Read 618 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
TITLE EVENT: SirSuperSouthern vs Frederica <DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »

Fred rhyming really sucks

You suck dripping penis fat-

Get back on the the farm! Irrigate your wife or something..

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 08:56:19 AM »

Opening post from SSS ....> " You accepted my callout ? "

No shit Einstein and thank you Captain Obvious.

This genius then takes it further with rambling on about Fred's family and inheritance due to her having small breasts....> what the actual fuck that has to do with inheritance is anyone's guess.

He then makes another post patting himself on the back with his humanitarian nature, that has absolutely nothing to do with flaming fred and everything to do with him trolling to be a nice guy.

Fred kept it simple, albeit very simple, with her version of 'Rap ' in posts and then SSS sees comments in the discussion thread.

He stated:
I just strolled through the comment thread, proudly wearing my awe inspiring golden goldfish condos when I noticed two posters cheering for a corpse

...and then proceeds to make a rap post himself, clearly indicating that he was feeling threatened by fred.

If SSS hadn't of flipped his shit,and resorted to unoriginal posting I would of voted for him.

Nothing urks me more than useless cunts who resort to unoriginal material.

My vote is fred.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

SirSuperSouthern

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »

I'll be in New Orleans next week and of course not vote before I hop on a plane full of silent, anxious looking, bearded versions of myself.

I wrote one flame and then decided I'd throw her a hard breaking curve ball made of troll shit. Between those post I wrote my second in about thirty minutes and went back to my third post which I typed using an old soft-troll Cartman voice. That was fun.

Fred said she was stumped on that one and didn't even post a third. feral is officially retarded...

SSS
- NO here I come!
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »

Obi is clothed in incompetence once again and the judges seemed apathetic..so why should anyone really care anymore about this horse apple bobbing contest...?

Fredreka tosses out some rhymes...she aint no Hamilton or whoever ghost writ that shit...should have gone with  a haiku instead or sang a song in falsetto non grata

i guess you had to be drunk as feral to appreciate her posts...or a cunt wanker

SSS looked like he was playing charades with a drooling retard and instead of pantomiming words  he just stared at Fredreka ominously like in the movie "Scanners" waiting for her head to explode

BOOM!

winner SSS

and as the flight staff hands the title to SSS , he should immediately jump out of the plane like D. B. Cooper and hurl said title into the void of space where it will be sucked into the planes engines and incinerated

and here are some nice tats

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »

Nobody cares about the title, those votes are figments of your imaginations :snack:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »

SSS slaughtered that shistain with the ultra weak flame ryhmes with nothing else needed besides his opening post

End of

Next time she should use a better ghost writer then bumzo.  The guy cant flame worth shit and his rapping skills suck worse

Vote = SSS

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 09:06:30 PM »

I'm making voodoo dolls of all the bitches in this thread, unfortunately I ran out of material when I got to dins

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 10:28:52 PM »

I'm making voodoo dolls of all the bitches in this thread, unfortunately I ran out of material when I got to dins

That's because you're fucking poor

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 10:29:40 PM »

Neg this poast, whoar. I command you

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 10:30:48 PM »

The tard even fumbles her own vote LMAO

November 25, 2017, 02:03:58 PM   Frederica   2   Frederica
You were great fre

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 10:33:31 PM »

Dude, your trolling / flaming whatever is so crappy and weak, I feel almost bad for playing soccer striker with your front feet.

Has anyone actually confirmed BEnzo is not some sad kid? How long has this poor fella been suffering this kind of abuse on these forums?

Someone should do something about that.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »

Obi is clothed in incompetence once again and the judges seemed apathetic..so why should anyone really care anymore about this horse apple bobbing contest...?

Fredreka tosses out some rhymes...she aint no Hamilton or whoever ghost writ that shit...should have gone with  a haiku instead or sang a song in falsetto non grata

i guess you had to be drunk as feral to appreciate her posts...or a cunt wanker

SSS looked like he was playing charades with a drooling retard and instead of pantomiming words  he just stared at Fredreka ominously like in the movie "Scanners" waiting for her head to explode

BOOM!

winner SSS

and as the flight staff hands the title to SSS , he should immediately jump out of the plane like D. B. Cooper and hurl said title into the void of space where it will be sucked into the planes engines and incinerated

and here are some nice tats

I disagree

Poppy is a cult

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »

The tard even fumbles her own vote LMAO

November 25, 2017, 02:03:58 PM   Frederica   2   Frederica
You were great fre

She voted for herself?  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »

She's been hanging around Caskur for too long.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 11:39:47 PM »

She picks all of the cotton.  :afro:
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2017, 05:53:33 AM »

That's because you're fucking poor

No  its because of Dins corpulence, his doll turned out like humpty dumpty

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2017, 05:54:46 AM »

Neg this poast, whoar. I command you

With pleasure

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2017, 06:38:39 AM »

I wrote one flame and then decided I'd throw her a hard breaking curve ball made of troll shit. Between those post I wrote my second in about thirty minutes and went back to my third post which I typed using an old soft-troll Cartman voice. That was fun.

Fred said she was stumped on that one and didn't even post a third.

So...what you're saying is that it took you 30min to come up with an unoriginal idea of a copy cat rhyming post aimed at fred ...and then you made your last post using an old soft-troll Cartman voice .

As I stated clearly:
No shit Einstein and thank you Captain Obvious.
everything to do with him ( SSS ) trolling to be a nice guy.

feral is officially retarded...

For pulling you up on your self admitting trolling?

Fuck off.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2017, 06:18:41 AM »

It appears that SSS will be the winner of this match.

Congrats.

I would like to submit an official request to take SSS on for the title of TRF Flame Champ.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2017, 06:20:55 AM »

It appears that SSS will be the winner of this match.

Congrats.

I would like to submit an official request to take SSS on for the title of TRF Flame Champ.

Do I have to tell you to be patient, grasshopper???

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.416 seconds with 44 queries.