ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.  (Read 177 times)

plus minus reset

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:18:02 PM »

Not necessarily in that order.

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
Re: Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:17:09 PM »

I thought David Cassidy died of organ failure after a battle with dementia. I never thought he died because Trump busted into his hospital room and jabbed him with a steak knife and ran way quickly and jumped in his Caddy and told his driver, "Just go. GO. MOVE. First, smell my hand. THEN GO."

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:18:18 PM »

I thought David Cassidy died of organ failure after a battle with dementia. I never thought he died because Trump busted into his hospital room and jabbed him with a steak knife and ran way quickly and jumped in his Caddy and told his driver, "Just go. GO. MOVE. First, smell my hand. THEN GO."

Tru :goatse: p isn’t OJ Simpson.

Cassidy chose death over dishonor.  His last words were, “You fucking orange pustule!”  Then he checked out.  RIP.
Just as Princess Leia had done.  :cry2:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:57:52 PM »

The extra humidity coming from liberal tears are causing unseasonably strong rains all over the world

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 12:09:52 AM »

Tru :goatse: p isn’t OJ Simpson.

Cassidy chose death over dishonor.  His last words were, “You fucking orange pustule!”  Then he checked out.  RIP.
Just as Princess Leia had done.  :cry2:

David Cassidy died too soon.

And, you're an idiot.

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »

David Cassidy died too soon.

And, you're an idiot.

And, why do you take me so seriously?

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »

The extra humidity coming from liberal tears are causing unseasonably strong rains all over the world

Butt it’s you crying at this board night and day...

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 02:27:57 PM »

Butt it’s you crying at this board night and day...

that's a side effect of laughing too much

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »

that's a side effect of laughing too much

Sounds like insanity.  Have Mrs Milko commit you.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »

Sounds like insanity.  Have Mrs Milko commit you.

You're one who married a MS-13 member

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »

You're one who married a MS-13 member

I’m not Flea.  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 03:52:27 PM »

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »

I’m a Lady Bug. 

You're a bugging lady

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »

You're a bugging lady

You’re a buggerer!

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:18:19 AM »

I’m a Lady Bug.
I wouldn't boast about that if I were you. The last person who wore the handle Lady Bug was batshit insane; totally convinced various members of Flametown were hacking her toaster and spying on her daily comings and goings.

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

I wouldn't boast about that if I were you. The last person who wore the handle Lady Bug was batshit insane; totally convinced various members of Flametown were hacking her toaster and spying on her daily comings and goings.
No one cares about my toaster. 

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 02:17:46 PM »

You’re a buggerer!

Let me bugger you sideways

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 12:21:21 AM »

No one cares about my toaster.

Nobody cared about Looneybug's toaster either, even though we laughed long and hard about her discomfiture around it.

And the waffle iron.  :rotf:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.535 seconds with 35 queries.