• October 17, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.  (Read 320 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:18:02 PM »

Not necessarily in that order.

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
Re: Trump kills Cassidy, eats cheeseburger, gropes Ivanka.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:17:09 PM »

I thought David Cassidy died of organ failure after a battle with dementia. I never thought he died because Trump busted into his hospital room and jabbed him with a steak knife and ran way quickly and jumped in his Caddy and told his driver, "Just go. GO. MOVE. First, smell my hand. THEN GO."

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:18:18 PM »

I thought David Cassidy died of organ failure after a battle with dementia. I never thought he died because Trump busted into his hospital room and jabbed him with a steak knife and ran way quickly and jumped in his Caddy and told his driver, "Just go. GO. MOVE. First, smell my hand. THEN GO."

Tru :goatse: p isn’t OJ Simpson.

Cassidy chose death over dishonor.  His last words were, “You fucking orange pustule!”  Then he checked out.  RIP.
Just as Princess Leia had done.  :cry2:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:57:52 PM »

The extra humidity coming from liberal tears are causing unseasonably strong rains all over the world

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 12:09:52 AM »

Tru :goatse: p isn’t OJ Simpson.

Cassidy chose death over dishonor.  His last words were, “You fucking orange pustule!”  Then he checked out.  RIP.
Just as Princess Leia had done.  :cry2:

David Cassidy died too soon.

And, you're an idiot.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »

David Cassidy died too soon.

And, you're an idiot.

And, why do you take me so seriously?

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »

The extra humidity coming from liberal tears are causing unseasonably strong rains all over the world

Butt it’s you crying at this board night and day...

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 02:27:57 PM »

Butt it’s you crying at this board night and day...

that's a side effect of laughing too much

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »

that's a side effect of laughing too much

Sounds like insanity.  Have Mrs Milko commit you.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 02:37:33 PM »

Sounds like insanity.  Have Mrs Milko commit you.

You're one who married a MS-13 member

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 03:24:43 PM »

You're one who married a MS-13 member

I’m not Flea.  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 03:52:27 PM »

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »

I’m a Lady Bug. 

You're a bugging lady

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »

You're a bugging lady

You’re a buggerer!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:18:19 AM »

I’m a Lady Bug.
I wouldn't boast about that if I were you. The last person who wore the handle Lady Bug was batshit insane; totally convinced various members of Flametown were hacking her toaster and spying on her daily comings and goings.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

I wouldn't boast about that if I were you. The last person who wore the handle Lady Bug was batshit insane; totally convinced various members of Flametown were hacking her toaster and spying on her daily comings and goings.
No one cares about my toaster. 

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 02:17:46 PM »

You’re a buggerer!

Let me bugger you sideways

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 12:21:21 AM »

No one cares about my toaster.

Nobody cared about Looneybug's toaster either, even though we laughed long and hard about her discomfiture around it.

And the waffle iron.  :rotf:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.569 seconds with 36 queries.