ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm going to short banking stocks today  (Read 163 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
I'm going to short banking stocks today
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:11 PM »

Little theory I have

so I'm going to take a risk and keep something overnight (till Friday in this case)

I'm short selling 25,000 shares of NYCB at 12.89 right now.

Nothing major... just some Play money that I got tucked in one of my brokerage accounts

My theory is that Kim Dildo jong song whatever the fuck his name is has done some shit on every major US holiday this year which has caused the day after markets to trade lower

let's see what happens  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
Re: I'm going to short banking stocks today
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:29:22 PM »

Yep.  Up 5 cents per share already. But that dont mean nothing since im holding the position till friday

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 04:46:17 PM »

Lol at joo pretending to be a serious poster
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 05:01:15 PM »

Lol. Look at fred thinking that licking my ankles will boost her brain

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 05:19:47 PM »

Lol at joo pretending to lol when really he's spitting with rage
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 05:42:48 PM »

And what exactly would enrage me my simple little spamling?

The fact that through generations of your ancestors  inbreeding and goat fucking your genes are inferior to mine?

Or, the fact that you post like some kind of subhuman defect that is forced to hit the keys on your keyboard with pencils stuffed into your nostrils because your None of your 12 fingers ever manage to point in the sane direction at the same time?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

And what exactly would enrage me my simple little spamling?

The fact that through generations of your ancestors  inbreeding and goat fucking your genes are inferior to mine?

Or, the fact that you post like some kind of subhuman defect that is forced to hit the keys on your keyboard with pencils stuffed into your nostrils because your None of your 12 fingers ever manage to point in the sane direction at the same time?

No, I think I you have short man rage, you're angry that I'm better than you and that you just lost your taxi job, that's why you can be here to snark out at people at any given moment

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »

No, I think I you have short man rage, you're angry that I'm better than you and that you just lost your taxi job, that's why you can be here to snark out at people at any given moment
and what exactly are you better at? Chin glossing?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 06:50:23 PM »

Chin glossing isn't a thing joo, whoever it is telling you they're busy glossing their chin, she's lying :lolatu:

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 07:20:29 PM »

Chin glossing isn't a thing joo, whoever it is telling you they're busy glossing their chin, she's lying :lolatu:
then how is it your chin always wet n shinny?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 08:12:16 PM »

Shinny   :hmm:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin

JOODOGTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 12:23:31 PM »

Time to close that position @ 12.77

Little 3k profit.  Not bad

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2017, 05:43:06 AM »

Time to close that position @ 12.77

Little 3k profit.  Not bad

Shut your hole cunt!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.655 seconds with 38 queries.