ThirdRailForum

• January 23, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: If you were given $1000 dollars to do with whatever...  (Read 190 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: If you were given $1000 dollars to do with whatever...
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »

1000 dollars?

I'd get a display like this one for my PC

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 03:57:58 AM »

Quote from: cun'T
Now, if you are legitimately dense enough to interpret that as the result of hormonal imbalance,

Your posts speak for themselves.

All you're doing is nagging, being snappy and continually repeating yourself exactly like a bitch with a hormonal imbalance.

What ever dose of estrogen you're on, you need to lower it.

Carry on..like I know you will.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 09:17:38 AM »

Your posts speak for themselves.

All you're doing is nagging, being snappy and continually repeating yourself exactly like a bitch with a hormonal imbalance.

What ever dose of estrogen you're on, you need to lower it.

Carry on..like I know you will.
I sincerely hope you aren't basing this on your output against Flea. Some of us (myself included) only repeat ourselves because people like you don't seem to get the message on the first couple of hundred times you're told.

The theory being of course that you may indeed one day benefit from it. If there's any "soft touch under the displayed hard exterior" then that would be it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.678 seconds with 35 queries.