ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:29:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Perfect Photo.  (Read 951 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: The Perfect Photo.
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2017, 11:47:22 PM »

Lay off the Miller Lite shandy's, pooftasexual.  :lolatu:

I'll work on 'Little Drummer Freud' in a few-

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2017, 12:05:31 AM »

Freud's nuts resting on Cunty's chin,

Lil Joo sucking on Rancy's nasty toes,

Yuletide blumpkins being given in Couchtown,

Where CW wears Granny panty-hose.
^^^^^ reality is that this is a family get together at Bum's house... names changed of course

Sick fucks, that sordid lot

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 01:39:10 AM »

Freud's nuts resting on Cunty's chin,

Lil Joo sucking on Rancy's nasty toes,

Yuletide blumpkins being given in Couchtown,

Where CW wears Granny panty-hose.

Krampus approves!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 07:50:43 AM »

I'll work on 'Little Drummer Freud' in a few-

-just gotta finish playing with myself

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »

I heard Cunty keeps his hands only to himself-

+

Then again, he keeps Freud's hands to himself too!

=

BENZOVER TESTED AND BESTED @ TEH GHEY BATHHOUSE, LOL!!!!!

:snick:

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 09:39:45 AM »

Seeing as you repeated these same washed up lames to Feral back when you were stalking her, imma chalk it up to a simple “ have a seat” with your Pennywise looking self, Nic switch pussy. The fact that you hide behind fake pics you steal from others screams you uglier than a motherfucker.

put that ugly ass back on ignore..he has not written anything original in over 2 years and sounds like Trump's speech coach

he makes no fucking sense
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 11:02:11 AM »

I just farted. It smells better than Californian sunshine!  :yay:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 12:33:04 PM »

+

=

BENZOVER TESTED AND BESTED @ TEH GHEY BATHHOUSE, LOL!!!!!

:snick:

Still not funny the second time around, and it won't be funny on the third forth or fith either. Soz

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »

benzover wishes that senior penor will do a mexican hat dance on his chin!

:mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex:
 :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 01:17:16 PM »

Still not funny the second time around, and it won't be funny on the third forth or fith either. Soz

You poms and yanks never could see the humour in anything when it was at your own expense.

:grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 01:21:18 PM »

Well, most of you poms and yanks at least. I understand Obi had an appreciative chuckle over the method by which I submitted my judgement in your most recent match, even if you didn't. :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 11:15:41 PM »

benzover wishes that senior penor will do a mexican hat dance on his chin!

:mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex:
 :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

I heard they have lots of benzovers in 'The Furnace' at Flame Truth.

Tell them BEnzo sent you for Christmas-

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 11:17:58 PM »

I heard they have lots of benzovers in 'The Furnace' at Flame Truth.

Tell them BEnzo sent you for Christmas-
I'd tittyfuck the shit out of CW and blow my baby batter all over her face! her face would be so white hat even BLM would hate her.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 11:32:00 PM »

I'd tittyfuck the shit out of CW and blow my baby batter all over her face! her face would be so white hat even BLM would hate her.

You like geriatrics?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 11:40:36 PM »

Listen brah, I wasn't gonna tell you this shit, but CW has the retro-bush.

Only problem is it's around her mouth-

Dig it!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2017, 12:00:45 AM »

Must you act like the world's neediest attention whore for everyone that comes around this site, BOnzo?

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2017, 12:10:13 AM »

He made the mistake of handing out his remote control to the kinds of people who cannot stand on their own two feet and who need puppets to lend them legitimacy....

...thusly.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2017, 12:14:40 AM »

you post some rather strange and NSFW smileys, sir

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2017, 12:51:23 AM »

For CM - The Perfect Photo

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2017, 01:43:18 AM »

I just farted. It smells better than Californian sunshine!  :yay:

Only because Freud licked your asshole clean. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.538 seconds with 43 queries.