ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Ginger Prince Harry to marry half Negress  (Read 290 times)

plus minus reset

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Ginger Prince Harry to marry half Negress
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 03:21:50 PM »

You provide a witchdoctor if someone gets sick or hurt?

He shrinks locally-grown heads.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 03:25:04 PM »

You provide a witchdoctor if someone gets sick or hurt?

I keep a bottle of herb-infused cachaça around

That will heal 90% of their problems

Go fuck yourself, I even saved one of them once when a jararaca bit his foot.

Drove that nigger to the hospital so quick, not even I believed

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »

Thanks for saving my Negro!!

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »

Oh I bets he was thankful, massuh, ambulance cost ways too much money for just a picka', boss, that's fo' sure-

But you'll gives him extra vegetables, eh boss?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 11:55:04 PM »

Oh I bets he was thankful, massuh, ambulance cost ways too much money for just a picka', boss, that's fo' sure-

But you'll gives him extra vegetables, eh boss?

You fit the perfect description of the average of the mill, extremely moronic imbecile leftie who won't miss a chance to virtue signal or pointing the finger to "the man"

Ambulance? What sense does that make, you bumbling retard? Snakes bites, you put the victim in your car and you go as fast as you can

And oh yeah, gonna call an ambulance. In a farm 10 miles from the asphalt.

What have you ever in your shitty life, BOnzo?

Do you know how I picture you? Seriously?

Some fat greasy fuck, covered in cheetos stains, living in a basement or some sort of housing for losers, like Milhouse's dad.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 12:08:12 PM »

You fit the perfect description of the average of the mill, extremely moronic imbecile leftie who won't miss a chance to virtue signal or pointing the finger to "the man"

Ambulance? What sense does that make, you bumbling retard? Snakes bites, you put the victim in your car and you go as fast as you can

And oh yeah, gonna call an ambulance. In a farm 10 miles from the asphalt.

What have you ever in your shitty life, BOnzo?

Do you know how I picture you? Seriously?

Some fat greasy fuck, covered in cheetos stains, living in a basement or some sort of housing for losers, like Milhouse's dad.

You ain't The Man!

-and I have paved roads all around me at least. Civilization abounds here-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 12:25:21 AM »

So on the one hand we have a resourceful business owner who treats his workers fairly and makes all reasonable attempts to attend to their welfare in the event of an emergency...

...versus some fat layabout basement dweller who might just as soon die in a puddle of his own vomit if the response times of the average 911 call are to be believed.

Hmmm...

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 10:49:42 AM »

So on the one hand we have a resourceful business owner who treats his workers fairly and makes all reasonable attempts to attend to their welfare in the event of an emergency...

...versus some fat layabout basement dweller who might just as soon die in a puddle of his own vomit if the response times of the average 911 call are to be believed.

Hmmm...

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 12:23:02 AM »

^typical American awaiting the arrival of first responders.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 10:33:17 AM »

^typical American awaiting the arrival of first responders.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 10:35:58 AM »

what a faggot

No wonder Big Mike left

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 10:40:22 AM »

You ain't The Man!

-and I have paved roads all around me at least. Civilization abounds here-

I saw lots of dirt roads there in the US around the country areas

But you're right, America is more civilized than Brazil. Mostly because of that old rampant liberal shit here, ya know.

And guess what, another year of plenty of rain in the right time, another great harvest next year is mostly guaranteed

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 10:46:49 AM »

what a faggot

No wonder Big Mike left

How much per pound do you pay your penis pickers?

Will you drink a black dudes pee or is it strictly white peeps pee??

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »

Hmmm...

The current prez, Temer, is just another corrupt piece of garbage, but at least he isn't so stupid as the last corrupt piece of commie garbage we had and impeached, Dilma

Labor laws are a nightmare and Brazoo and much of the problem with unemployment and lack of economic growth stems from them.

Temer changed some of them and made hiring easier. For years I wanted to hire 2 more laborers full time. Now, temporary and alternative hiring contracts made it much easier, so I'm just finishing a small home to find 2 more guys to help year-round.

I already have one guy with his family there, he gets minimum, 10% of net profits. He lives in a modest but safe home, in a beautiful place. His kids are growing free range, his wife makes a little cash by selling the veggies she grows. Samuca had just left juvie, he was 17 when he showed up in the laborers midst. Someone told me his story and told me to keep an eye on him. He worked harder than any other picker that year and when the harvest ended, he said to me he had nowhere to go, except back to the slums and to crime, most likely.

The kid lived in a shack for one year until the new house was finished. I paid him twice the minimum instead of giving to the thieves in Brasilia after he promised he wasn't going to take me to labor court, made him sign some contracts anyway. He did a great job with the coffee, was a bit of a natural and not lazy, so I registered him. Pretty soon he had his motorcycle, house full of nice things. Started dating a local girl and that became the kid's life. 7 years later, he has no plans to go anywhere and is probably happier than BOnzo

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »

The current prez, Temer, is just another corrupt piece of garbage, but at least he isn't so stupid as the last corrupt piece of commie garbage we had and impeached, Dilma

Labor laws are a nightmare and Brazoo and much of the problem with unemployment and lack of economic growth stems from them.

Temer changed some of them and made hiring easier. For years I wanted to hire 2 more laborers full time. Now, temporary and alternative hiring contracts made it much easier, so I'm just finishing a small home to find 2 more guys to help year-round.

I already have one guy with his family there, he gets minimum, 10% of net profits. He lives in a modest but safe home, in a beautiful place. His kids are growing free range, his wife makes a little cash by selling the veggies she grows. Samuca had just left juvie, he was 17 when he showed up in the laborers midst. Someone told me his story and told me to keep an eye on him. He worked harder than any other picker that year and when the harvest ended, he said to me he had nowhere to go, except back to the slums and to crime, most likely.

The kid lived in a shack for one year until the new house was finished. I paid him twice the minimum instead of giving to the thieves in Brasilia after he promised he wasn't going to take me to labor court, made him sign some contracts anyway. He did a great job with the coffee, was a bit of a natural and not lazy, so I registered him. Pretty soon he had his motorcycle, house full of nice things. Started dating a local girl and that became the kid's life. 7 years later, he has no plans to go anywhere and is probably happier than BOnzo

That must be one happy dude, Rancy, if he's happier than me.

Shit, boss, if he doesn't complain a lot he's probably happier than you, too-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 11:49:56 AM »

That must be one happy dude, Rancy, if he's happier than me.

Shit, boss, if he doesn't complain a lot he's probably happier than you, too-

I complain about leeches like you

Parasitic pieces of shit that do nothing useful in life, produce nothing, create nothing and think you have "rights"

And nobody bitches more than you liberal bitches.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 11:58:46 AM »

I complain about leeches like you

Parasitic pieces of shit that do nothing useful in life, produce nothing, create nothing and think you have "rights"

And nobody bitches more than you liberal bitches.

I'm far from being a liberal.

And you've indicted yourself with your own words, so my job has been accomplished here.

That's producing something-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »

I'm far from being a liberal.

And you've indicted yourself with your own words, so my job has been accomplished here.

That's producing something-
Maybe, but nobody's buying it so it's worthless.  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 11:40:50 PM »

Maybe, but nobody's buying it so it's worthless.  :lolatu:

Here's the home Rancy will provide if you work on his fair wage farm:

Waterfront and plenty of room to move in Freud-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 11:51:46 PM »

Here's the home Rancy will provide if you work on his fair wage farm:

Waterfront and plenty of room to move in Freud-
No thanks. I've plenty of couches across five residences I either own or share the ownership of with my fiancee. Freud is welcome to crash on any if and when he visits of course, though I expect one of the guest room beds would be more to his liking. And I'm not champing at the bit to drop what I have to go pick coffee in Brasil of all places, though I might consider a nice holiday with a few of my friends down in Negril sometime in the next few years.

Sure beats sipping budweiser shandies in a Connecticutt basement.  :snick:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.372 seconds with 36 queries.