ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Feral Grows a Pair  (Read 395 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Feral Grows a Pair
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »

Welcome to the forum senor. Are you my alt?

Talking to yourself again, noted

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 02:20:54 PM »

Ahh, so it is my alt then. I was wondering.

Why is it that the most unimaginative posters to grace a forum nearly always turn out to be the kinds of moron who insist that every second person who registers must automatically be an alt of an already existing member?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 02:26:43 PM »

Ahh, so it is my alt then. I was wondering.

Why is it that the most unimaginative posters to grace a forum nearly always turn out to be the kinds of moron who insist that every second person who registers must automatically be an alt of an already existing member?

I don't think every second person is you, just the ones with dumb names. Hth

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2017, 02:39:30 PM »

I don't think every second person is you, just the ones with dumb names. Hth
So by that reasoning, you would think you are my alt too. Why haven't you accused me of talking to myself every time I comment on a Stumpy Notits post?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 02:55:41 PM »

So by that reasoning, you would think you are my alt too. Why haven't you accused me of talking to myself every time I comment on a Stumpy Notits post?

Obviously because frederica is not a dumb name, in fact it's delightful, you know this

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 03:03:30 PM »

:goatse:
Obviously because frederica is not a dumb name
Are you kidding? It's the dumbest name going on this board at the moment. Completely lacking in imagination or class, so frumpy that even analogues like Helga, Bertha or Gwendolyn couldn't hope to beat it (though they might keep pace for a while).

You're only blind to this truth because you are one of those intellectually challenged individuals I referred to earlier. You had best take my word for it, since even attempting to explain it to you in terms which you would understand would be like trying to poke butter up a porcupine's arse with a red hot knitting needle.

:grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »

:goatse:Are you kidding? It's the dumbest name going on this board at the moment. Completely lacking in imagination or class, so frumpy that even analogues like Helga, Bertha or Gwendolyn couldn't hope to beat it (though they might keep pace for a while).

You're only blind to this truth because you are one of those intellectually challenged individuals I referred to earlier. You had best take my word for it, since even attempting to explain it to you in terms which you would understand would be like trying to poke butter up a porcupine's arse with a red hot knitting needle.

:grin:

That's a shockingly wicked lie, you know you'll be naming your first born daughter frederica, or your cat

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2017, 04:51:39 PM »

That's a shockingly wicked lie, you know you'll be naming your first born daughter frederica, or your cat
I know no such thing.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2017, 10:53:55 PM »

Obviously because frederica is not a dumb name, in fact it's delightful, you know this

Straight up-

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »

I named the gigantic shit I took 2 minutes ago "Frederica".

Does that count?

uterus on toast

• Senatore

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 03:50:01 AM »

I named the gigantic shit I took 2 minutes ago "Frederica".

Does that count?

If you're going to love it and bring it up as one of your own children, that's fine

senior penor

• Aedile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 01:52:27 PM »

If you're going to love it and bring it up as one of your own children, that's fine
I gave it the exact same love as your daddy did, and flushed it down toilet and forgotten about it.

Perhaps if you weren't such an ugly puta you daddy would pay attention to you. Buy your own cream, though. I don't want your filthy wog crypt keeper hands near my pen0r.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 04:01:19 PM »

I gave it the exact same love as your daddy did, and flushed it down toilet and forgotten about it.

Perhaps if you weren't such an ugly puta you daddy would pay attention to you. Buy your own cream, though. I don't want your filthy wog crypt keeper hands near my pen0r.

Piss off rancid, you spaz

senior penor

• Aedile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 04:10:06 PM »

piss off rancid? for what?

Maybe I'll piss in your eye so hard, you will need to wear an eyepatch and search for hidden treasure, you filthy pirate hooker.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2017, 06:31:20 PM »

Just thought I'd mention.... fifty posts to go.  :grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2017, 06:32:17 PM »

Now, if I were Johnny Chimpo or [email protected], it'd be Fifty Shades of Ghey.  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2017, 10:51:14 PM »

it'd be Fifty Shades of Ghey.  :rotf:

Like the color of your couch?

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:11 PM »

Like the color of your couch?
Forced humour eh? Don't worry, I'm sure one of your cheerleaders will pop past to tell you how "well" you did soon enough.

They'll be lying of course, but you have to take what you can get at this point.  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2017, 10:59:05 PM »

Forced humour eh? Don't worry, I'm sure one of your cheerleaders will pop past to tell you how "well" you did soon enough.

They'll be lying of course, but you have to take what you can get at this point.  :lolatu:

Dude, your couch has waaaay more shades of ghey than fiddy. Freud alone was good for 30 shades at least.
Sheeeit, man, Freud is like the LeBron James of shooting on couches-

PEACE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.594 seconds with 36 queries.