ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:41:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A friend of mine..  (Read 203 times)

plus minus reset

feralTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
Re: A friend of mine..
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 05:24:00 AM »

"Girls with too many male friends are troublesome"

I've seen truth to that countless times.

Society looks at girls with too many guy friends as either being:

A. Sluts

B. Cannot relate to women and have not been able to do that all their life.

C. Are lesbians who have not outed themselves and prefer male company.

D. All of the above.

If a guy has too many female friends he's considered either a homosexual or a stud.

If a female has too many guy friends she's considered all the above.

Only difference being women are still branded as sluts and males are branded as studs.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 12:13:57 AM »

I am so glad of the trust my fiancee and I have in each other. As in both of us are comfortable enough in our relationship that either of us are trusted enough to associate with members of the opposite sex without infidelity or suspicion creeping into the equation.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 05:37:28 PM »

:snack:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »

I am so glad of the trust my fiancee and I have in each other. As in both of us are comfortable enough in our relationship that either of us are trusted enough to associate with members of the opposite sex without infidelity or suspicion creeping into the equation.

:lmao:
:santa: :santa: :santa:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 36 queries.